Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mosaicman3

Thread: Not this again - Wet PHs on the market still?

mosaicman3 is offline New Member

Not this again - Wet PHs on the market still?

Before you say it I'll say it myself.
    1. I'm a bitch and still nervous about needles.
    2. I don't have a supplier
    3. I know PH's are NOT recommended by any member on here.

Okay now that we have established that.

I'm going on to my 6th PH cycle, and have learned a lot. And if anything it has taught me the importance of perfecting a diet, and balancing the hormones you put into your body. During my 3rd cycle I managed to negate most of the horrific sides the "good" ph's cause, moreover my liver has been, okay...

Anyways after the most recent ban, they've only left very shitty Class I dry compounds left. There are a couple decent ones on the market still if anybody wants to PM me about them.

However I can't find a single Class II wet compound "legally". Anybody know if there are any wet compounds squeezed through the cracks, or am I just wasting hours of searching for nothing?

TL;DR I'm a bitch and take PH's, are wet compounds still available?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't now much about "ph" but my comment is not going to be about them.

Watch out for scammers pming u with sources. I'm saying that because u said u dont have one.

Thanks for the advice buddy. I'm not here for sources anyways, I've noticed that's frowned upon.
    73rr likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Most have ben pulled and are gone. Check out ebay. Some people sell a bottle here and there of this and that. Check out Super DMZ ..It wasn't a bad designer oral and its still around some places.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Most have ben pulled and are gone. Check out ebay. Some people sell a bottle here and there of this and that. Check out Super DMZ ..It wasn't a bad designer oral and its still around some places.
    The current DMZ out is DMZ 4.0, a VERY dry compound. Not only will it shut me down on its own, but my estrogen production on cycle will be destroyed, then post cycle it will rise to an ungodly amount. (and this is why people get ****ed up on PH's because they take 4 or 5 dry compounds without any sort of Class II to prevent shut down.)

My only other option is to take a laxogenin product. It's not a PH or AAS but it still falls into a class II after it metabolizes. My estrogen will still end up spiking mid and post cycle.

I will check out ebay though, I didn't even think of that. Thanks pal.

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Just go on test lol

I've used super dmz twice. It worked but I much prefer the real deal. Also, like you, I was very scared of needles but I decided that it's time to be a man and not be scared of it. I almost couldn't do it my first time but I did it and realized how it's not really all that bad. Plus I felt like the man after facing my fears like that.

Moral of the story, just go for it bro. If I did it, anybody can.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You are wrong. I recommend PH for educated users. It works, easier recovery, not so much mental disaorders, no female hormones issues and not supersupressive.
    Only thing, liver and kidneys. But it can my managed by detox, superfood and clean lifestyle

Thread Information