fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Keep gains test only vs other aas

So my q was in regards to gains from test only vs test with other aas,do you find the same or its bettter when test is used along other aas

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    That would depend on cycle experience.

My first couple of cycles (test only cycles) the gains were great, now i find i need to stack other compounds in order to get similair gains.

Unless you have a few years off, test only cycles probably wouldnt generate as good as gains as say test and deca for example

There are plenty out there who use test only once a year and find thats all they need.

Theres probably too many variables to give a straight answer (ones genetics, cycle history, time on and off, their diets etc)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its a impossible question to answer because to many variables to take in consideration like genetics, training style, nutrition, lifestyle and how well you recover and being consistent. Its all individual and once you have some cycle history and start knowing your own body you'll have an answer what works best for you because everyone one of us will be different in our approach.

Thanks taxman and marcus for your answers will let me ask another q,whats the best approach including aas choice,cycle length and pct to provide best recovery like whats the aas that you use that u found not very suppressive and optimal cycle length for gains and recovery

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Thanks taxman and marcus for your answers will let me ask another q,whats the best approach including aas choice,cycle length and pct to provide best recovery like whats the aas that you use that u found not very suppressive and optimal cycle length for gains and recovery
    I think if you Layed out a proposed cycle(s) we may be able to answer something but it's still all individual... That's shy we can't answer these ?'s...

And again, we all differ from what type of cycles are most successful - what works for me might not for you! Cycle dose, duration, and recovery is all individual! Of course 'stacking' compounds in the right manner will yeild 1+1=3 that's the whole point... You need to realize in order to get some answers you need to try new sh!t etc... That's how you find out what will work for you - not by asking every ? In the book especially since you haven't tried it to compare it to.... Experience from others can give there ecperience and it may help it may not

You ran test/Deca , successfully - Why not go with that again you used Fina w/out problems so just try it/or something new/different(only one new compound though....

Let's start w/What are your goals? What are you trying to accomplish? What are your stats as of right now? And your cyvle history(ones you've used)?
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're asking whether gains from test-only are easier to keep: it shouldn't make a difference, so long as we're only counting actual muscle (vs water retention). The only real determinant will be how quickly one can recover from the cycle (so gains from highly suppressive cycles may not be retained as well).

I dont know but for me i felt that its easier to maintain gains from multiple aas rather than from test only,i know that everyone varies but my other q was whats the best aas to use from your personal experience and cycle duration where you found you recovered the best keeping all factors constant

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I dont know but for me i felt that its easier to maintain gains from multiple aas rather than from test only,i know that everyone varies but my other q was whats the best aas to use from your personal experience and cycle duration where you found you recovered the best keeping all factors constant
    Recover is again an individual thing some recover fine others have difficulties. Some require a more aggressive pct and some don't. Your asking a question what you should be able to answer for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Recover is again an individual thing some recover fine others have difficulties. Some require a more aggressive pct and some don't. Your asking a question what you should be able to answer for yourself.
    No am looking for others personal experiences since i dont have that advanced cycle experience yet and am trying to play it safe recovery wise,thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No am looking for others personal experiences since i dont have that advanced cycle experience yet and am trying to play it safe recovery wise,thanks
    Personal experiences do not matter. Some recover easy and some do not recover at all. The only thing you can do is plan the best cycle and pct

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    If you don't have advanced cycle experience yet...
    And you are trying to play it safe recovery wise....
    Then I would recommend staying away from the 19nors. They are notorious for being difficult to recover from. Thus you will keep less of your gains.
    This has been stated already above by someone else.

Maybe just test and t-Bol or test and anavar .
    I would choose t-Bol myself unless it is pharma grade anavar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Personal experiences do not matter. Some recover easy and some do not recover at all. The only thing you can do is plan the best cycle and pct
    Thats why am asking what worked best for each of you and i know that everyone gonna be diff

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you don't have advanced cycle experience yet...
    And you are trying to play it safe recovery wise....
    Then I would recommend staying away from the 19nors. They are notorious for being difficult to recover from. Thus you will keep less of your gains.
    This has been stated already above by someone else.

Maybe just test and t-Bol or test and anavar .
    I would choose t-Bol myself unless it is pharma grade anavar.
    Last time i ran tbol test and deca and my recovery went fine

I only run Test cycles now. I've run a number of cycles along with Test such as deca , tren , mast, var, npp, etc. I've found that after PCT I was back to where I was at where I just ran a Test cycle. I felt super human while on cycle but after PCT I came back to mere mortal. So now I just run Test cycles and avoid the harsh sides while on cycle. Running HGH/T4 just helps me maintain a lean and tight look.

How often do you cycle fitguy? Or plan to cycle?

If its once a year, id just stick to the cycles that have worked for you, maybe taper the doseages up a little over the years but thas it.

Like nach said, we can help you more if you lay out your stats, cycle history and what you want to achieve (beach body, big local guy, competitor etc?)

remeber advanced cycles are for advanced users, if its not required to fit your needs then just stick to the cycles you have stated went well for you, but over time increase dose sightly.

Example if one is getting good gains off test and deca and recovering really well and only plans on cycling once a year to keep a good build, then why change/complicate things?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-14-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    How often do you cycle fitguy? Or plan to cycle?

If its once a year, id just stick to the cycles that have worked for you, maybe taper the doseages up a little over the years but thas it.

Like nach said, we can help you more if you lay out your stats, cycle history and what you want to achieve (beach body, big local guy, competitor etc?)

remeber advanced cycles are for advanced users, if its not required to fit your needs then just stick to the cycles you have stated went well for you, but over time increase dose sightly.

Example if one is getting good gains off test and deca and recovering really well and only plans on cycling once a year to keep a good build, then why change/complicate things?
    I did before test only which didnt complete and wasnt successful that much that was more than 10 years ago then last year i did a test deca tbol cycle which was successful in terms of gains and recovery only thing didnt like is the bloated look,now am looking to add more lean mass and cut down liftle fat which i think can achieve with adjusting my diet,am not looking to cycle that often maybe once a year,eventhough my recovery last time with deca was a success but still am worried that it might not be the case every time i run it,looking for npp maybe but still couldnt find a good source for it ,only deca is what i can get right now,my ultimate goal is to have a good size lean physique but defintely something little bigger than beach body

Did you run an AI , HCG on these cycles? What was your diet like?

I did a test and deca cycle with a poor diet and no AI 6 years ago and i bloated and looked like sh1t, totaly shut down no libido.

Ive just done a test and deca cycle correctly this time and i got lean gains with no blot and no libido issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Did you run an AI , HCG on these cycles? What was your diet like?

I did a test and deca cycle with a poor diet and no AI 6 years ago and i bloated and looked like sh1t, totaly shut down no libido.

Ive just done a test and deca cycle correctly this time and i got lean gains with no blot and no libido issues.
    I ran hcg during cycle which i believe was very beneficial,ai was used when felt needed,my diet was good but not clean wanted to add mass as much as i can,libido was great in the first6-8 weeks but erections werent as strong towards the end,it might be due to possible high prolactin,recovery and libido post cycle wasnt bad but still took me a couple of month till i felt am completely recovered post pct

Thread Information