PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

anti-E's Messing with gains

Hey bros I have a question. I've been thinking of using tamoxifen through out the cycle I plan on doing in the future and buying some Proviron to run through my future cycle as well. My question is this, I hear mixed stuff about if you use these 2 anti-e's it will inhibit your gains and you wouldn't get as much as if you was not taking anti-es. Care to tell me if this is really the case or not, and if it is explain how it does it. And also to cut down on the bloat by taking nolvadex not sure if proviron does or not. Could someone still get nice gains with out the bloat. Also I'm thinking of getting some clenbuterol , should this be taken while on the cycle or wait until after the cycle and do it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. And for how long? Thanks bros

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

chevy44 is offline Member
    well as billy bathgate will probably say, nolva DOES NOT hinder gains! but im in week 5 of my cycle and i havent seen anymore than 7-10lbs. and im taking nolva ed. but i would like to hear everyones thought on the subject.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since the bloat is not muscle gain but water retention I don't consider it in my overall cycle results. I think the hampering of gains by anti-e's are way overblown and their benefit far outweighs any loss you might experience.

so is proviron benificial or should I just stick with 20mg of nolva everyday through out the cycle.

Also I noticed you said you took just 10mg a day, I've seen most ppl do 20mg is 10mg fine as well?

Thread Information