Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: libido and aas

jorge666 is offline New Member

libido and aas

Why do aas cause lack of libido? I can understand if something has a lower androgenic rating than endogenous test replacing it on the androgenic receptors, but how could something like tren which supposedly has a 5 times stronger androgenic rating cause lack of libido, I would have thought it would make you 100 times more horny ...

rGus is offline Junior Member
    You will be horny as **** on tren and it can stay that way if you can control your prolactin and estrogen levels.

Quote Originally Posted by rGus View Post
    You will be horny as **** on tren and it can stay that way if you can control your prolactin and estrogen levels.
    Ah so it's excess estrogen and prolactin... what is preferable for estrogen, aromasin or arimidex

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jorge666 View Post
    Ah so it's excess estrogen and prolactin... what is preferable for estrogen, aromasin or arimidex
    Personal preference really. I've heard a lot of people prefer Aromasin because it doesn't affect Cholesterol like Arimidex does, and it will keep you more dry than arimidex. Aromasin also has a higher percentage for Estrogen suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    Personal preference really. I've heard a lot of people prefer Aromasin because it doesn't affect Cholesterol like Arimidex does, and it will keep you more dry than arimidex. Aromasin also has a higher percentage for Estrogen suppression.
    Aromasin is more expensive than Arimidex however. So it's really up to you.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry but most of this information is wrong. Aromasin has potentially less effect on LDL that is true, but it will not keep you more dry and it has not a higher percentage of estrogen supression, on the contrary.

Actually estrogen supression is a wrong expression too, this compounds are aromatize inhibitors. They prevent the testosterone aromatization into estrogen, mostly estradiol (e2).

Make sure you get pharma AI (AI=aromatize inhibitor) or at least reputable source liquid product. Pharma grade Aromasin is an expensive drug and availability is low, so most ppl get arimidex which is a stronger AI. Beware of UGL capsules claiming to be aromasin cause it probably isnt, but either arimidex or low dose letrozole .

REad this to educate yourself on the subject: Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    More test, or juice in general does not mean that your libido will be through the roof

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Sorry but most of this information is wrong. Aromasin has potentially less effect on LDL that is true, but it will not keep you more dry and it has not a higher percentage of estrogen supression, on the contrary.

Actually estrogen supression is a wrong expression too, this compounds are aromatize inhibitors. They prevent the testosterone aromatization into estrogen, mostly estradiol (e2).

Make sure you get pharma AI (AI=aromatize inhibitor) or at least reputable source liquid product. Pharma grade Aromasin is an expensive drug and availability is low, so most ppl get arimidex which is a stronger AI. Beware of UGL capsules claiming to be aromasin cause it probably isnt, but either arimidex or low dose letrozole .

l[/URL]
    What about ATD That's similar to aromasin isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    More test, or juice in general does not mean that your libido will be through the roof
    Yeah I was just getting at that it sounds like a logical assumption that the relative action a substance has on the androgen receptors then there would be some positive correlation with androgenic tendencies such as libido when the levels or potency of the androgenic receptor (agonist?) Increases

Quote Originally Posted by jorge666 View Post
    What about ATD That's similar to aromasin isn't it?
    Thats useless. Forget about otc stuff.

REad this to educate yourself on the subject: Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    You're actually incorrect my friend. There's also nothing wrong with "suppression" being used in this context. Here's a definition "stoppage or reduction of a discharge or secretion".
    and yes, Aromasin DOES reduce estrogen farther than what Arimidex is capable of.

Here is a link for you with the document referenced and all: here
    Last edited by SuperNova93; 02-16-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Adex definitely beats the shit out of aromasin in the real world, in men. Aromasin is just healthier and easier to not overdo.

well that link doesn't work lol, but if you actually want the info, I'd be more than happy to send it to anyone in a pm.

You're actually incorrect my friend. There's also nothing wrong with "suppression" being used in this context. Here's a definition "stoppage or reduction of a discharge or secretion".
    and yes, Aromasin DOES reduce estrogen farther than what Arimidex is capable of.

Here is a link for you with the document referenced and all: here
    Dont want to sound cocky or wise guy, above I just stated facts.
    Links from other forums are not really helpfull as most are bro science an product pushers.

If you look at some medical studies you will find the answers. Many guys here have medical background, and have extensively studied this subjects, so there is not much of a discussion here.
    Sorry, dont really have time to pull some documents, but like I said if you are willing you will find the right answers... Just steer away from the other forums, look for medical sources.

Dont want to sound cocky or wise guy, above I just stated facts.
    Links from other forums are not really helpfull as most are bro science an product pushers.

If you look at some medical studies you will find the answers. Many guys here have medical background, and have extensively studied this subjects, so there is not much of a discussion here.
    Sorry, dont really have time to pull some documents, but like I said if you are willing you will find the right answers... Just steer away from the other forums, look for medical sources.
    No worries! I know you're just sharing your knowledge. I reviewed the article the blogger wrote and checked his references. All studies done have been verified.

Thats useless. Forget about otc stuff.
    Yeah forgive me being lazy I did a little research whilst waiting on your reply and it sounds as bad as being on a cycle, why would they sell that as a pct...

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

X2 with this^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

X2 with this^^^^^
    Sounds like a bit of a tight rope with estrogen levels your libido is damned if it's too low and you can't get a boner if it's too high... I'm more worried about mine being too low, if I were to pick between the two sets of side effects high and low estrogen I seem to feel more of those listed in the low estrogen category... I'm gonna try and blag my doctors to give me a test level check and see what my natural hormone levels are

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Thread Information