flexshack is offline Member

adderall xr (30mgs)

hey
    just wondering if adderall is a beta agonist and if it is an effective fat burner? could it be used for cutting? thanks.

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering that myself. I love taking it before workouts plus it kills the appetite.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Adderal is a fucking Amphetamine...just like Cocaine!!!!!!!!
    Think this one through guys!

D

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Adderal is a fucking Amphetamine...just like Cocaine!!!!!!!!
    Think this one through guys!

D

He is right, adderall is a CNS (Brain) active indirect sympathomemitic. So no it's not a beta agonist, it will stimulate only the adrenergic receptors in your BRAIN, not your periphery. In other words it's ephedra for your brain. A) its weight loss effect will be minimal and short lived (similar to adipex) B) its a C-II substance, get caught with it and you're in deep shit.

- J

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    He is right, adderall is a CNS (Brain) active indirect sympathomemitic. So no it's not a beta agonist, it will stimulate only the adrenergic receptors in your BRAIN, not your periphery. In other words it's ephedra for your brain. A) its weight loss effect will be minimal and short lived (similar to adipex) B) its a C-II substance, get caught with it and you're in deep shit.

- J
    no no, i have a script for it for my ADD and already use it. i was just curious if it had any fat burning capabilities. anyway, could the fact alone that it speeds up your heart rate alot, like cardio does, have a fat burning quality? just wondering. thanks.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    no no, i have a script for it for my ADD and already use it. i was just curious if it had any fat burning capabilities. anyway, could the fact alone that it speeds up your heart rate alot, like cardio does, have a fat burning quality? just wondering. thanks.
    Ok, scripts are good. Sorry to bust your chops i see a lot of people getting their hands on concerta for the wrong reason and putting themselves in harms way. To answer your question a little better: Yes and no, the drug itself will only cause a minimal boost in metabolism due to the small degree of non CNS stimulation that occurs in the body. What it will do however is have an effect on your appetite. Amphetamines and an anoretic action by causing an over release of neurotransmitters at the hypothalumus's appetite suppression center which will in turn curb your appetite. It should be noted however that this effect is only short lived (2-3 weeks) due to the fact that the neurotransmitters are not in infinite supply, when the transmitters are gone, so is the effect......ever wonder why coke addicts are always gloomy when they're not high...same concept. As far as the heart rate thing, you may want to go talk to your doctor about that, it seems to me that your does may be a little steep. That should only be a very very mild side effect and in your case it sounds more substancial.

Hopefully that helps....Anymore questions on Drugs, feel free to ask...it'll help me put my expensive ass education to good use

-J

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I got a script for 30 mg. xr adderals too. Been on a month and let me tell you it definitly rips you up and gives you a pump in the gym. I'm also running 700mg of prop and 675mg fina everyday talk about a pump in the gym.

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    I have actually taken it a few times. My bro has a prescription for it and i got a couple of his to study for a test. I ended up using the rest before a few workouts because I liked the rush it gave me. I didnt realize it was as serious of a drug that it is. Ill steer clear of it now and stick to my usual eca! Thanks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i take adderal daily for add, and its not so much unsafe as it is disrupting. if you take one at the wrong time, you'll stay up too late and crash later... hard. it can totally throw off your sleeping and eating patterns if you take it and dont really need it. its quite simiar to binging on coke, its not the greatest thing to be doing to your body unless your ADD or ADHD is debilitating. so in short... i wouldnt recommend taking too much addy simpy to burn fat. Jurichar expained the medical part very well, im just letting you know there are other considerations as well.

Thread Information