flame is offline New Member

anyone know about DRIVE?

ok i am in kuwait and gear here you can get from any pharmacy and any kind you can think of its no problem but my question is my friend is on a stack of:

400 mg deca /wk
    25mg dbol /day
    55mg drive/every 3 days
    50mg winny/day for week 6-10
    clomid
    nalvodex

has anyone used drive? and what is expected also what do you think about this stack he has gained about 15lbs in 3 wks and is up to 101 kilo started at 94 kilos and is 5' 10" pretty stocky guy, but has a beer gut and hopes the winny will help im sure i left some info out any help would be cool thanks

inertia is offline Associate Member
    your name is flame and you live in kuwait and you want drive?

well my name isnt flame and i am a american working in kuwait(umm i give you one guess............money)and i have drive i just want to know if anyone has used this before and how they liked or disliked thats all jackass

Quote Originally Posted by flame
    well my name isnt flame and i am a american working in kuwait(umm i give you one guess............money)and i have drive i just want to know if anyone has used this before and how they liked or disliked thats all jackass
    Id drive my ass out right out of that country,but since you asked and no nothing about gear ill suggest another compound.I dont know exactly what is available to you but drive is not one of my first choices it is extremely estrogenic.Do you have any test available in your area?I would go with a classic test based cycle and maybe decide whether you want to bulk or you want to cut.You have not filled us in with your goals.

JACKASS

well i got a good response from you thanks also i am pretty sure anything is available and the goals are to bulk ..bulk well if u still want to help that would be cool and this cycle has already been started 2 wks ago thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flame
    well i got a good response from you thanks also i am pretty sure anything is available and the goals are to bulk ..bulk well if u still want to help that would be cool and this cycle has already been started 2 wks ago thanks
    What cycle?If your taking drive already i sure hope your ready for the sides.Get plenty of nolva for this one or tell 'your friend' whatever.there are plenty of classic test based cycles posted ALL over this place,im sure.test,deca or eq,dbol is one example of many.Fill us in on the details when your ready,goodluck.

nersh

hey bro thanks for your help i have one more question what is the sides of drive and can you stop taking it and use something else thanks for your help we have been misinformed over here oh and he isnt taking dbol i thought he was

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    excuse my stupidity but what is drive???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

The Butcher is offline Member
    I liked Drive when I took it. Got freaking huge off the stuff. I stacked it with Sustanon (500mg/week) and gained 30+ pounds. Now, the water retention was certainly evident, but I was strong as hell and very large. Most everyone on this board will tell you it sucks b/c of it being estrogenic, but if you want to bulk, it's good shit.

thanks thats what this guy here had told us and from what i understand its hard to get so i was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad and as i see its both so would when would u recommend taking nalv. or is there something else i dont think they have proviron but im still looking again thanks also what amount were you taking?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Given the short half-life of Drive, it needs to be taken eod or about e3d. I think that I was actually only taking it 1cc/e4d. Anabolic Review 2000 has a small write up on Drive, so read that. It will tell you about the half-life of the ester and how often you need to take it. I know I took less than they recommended, but I also know I blew up on the stuff.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    excuse my stupidity but what is drive???
    I would like to know about that one too...

this should help u a bit in getting an idea about it:

Methandriol Dipropionate: (methyandrostenediol)

http://www.steroid.com/Methandriol-Dipropionate.php

Thread Information