crunkdust is offline New Member

naturally minor gyno

I'm going to be doing my first cycle in about a month. But during my research I discovered that I have very minor gyno naturally.I am going to start with a cycle of test then second cycle of test and deca wondering if this will make my gyno worse or what I can do to prevent it from even possibly happening. This is really my only stress

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There is always a risk. What are your stats?

6 foot 190 pounds about 16 % fat wich I guess is pretty high. So mabey if I got down to 10 % that might help detour it? Always been a little high on the fat % side I think because of my diet.

Can I take novadex through the whole cycle?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crunkdust View Post
    I'm going to be doing my first cycle in about a month. But during my research I discovered that I have very minor gyno naturally.I am going to start with a cycle of test then second cycle of test and deca wondering if this will make my gyno worse or what I can do to prevent it from even possibly happening. This is really my only stress
    If your already prone you should run an AI in every cycle.

Thanks for the good info. Looks like mabey a couple months yet.

applips is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crunkdust View Post
    Do you know why you have light gyno? Get your bloodwork done + Fix you diet.

How old are you?

Hey thanks for the into sorry got called to work for a couple days. Anyways 34 looks like I will run a AI through my cycle. Really starting to think this is really all diet related

Quote Originally Posted by applips View Post

How old are you?
    No don't know why I have light gyno it is very minor. But even when I was a bone rack at 150 pounds was still kinda there when I look back now. I'm 34 yeah my diet does suck no I am in pretty good shape but can't get really defined ads cause can stay away from the junk

Quote Originally Posted by applips View Post

How old are you?
    Going for blood work next week to see why it might have been there in the first place.

Thread Information