lew
    lew is offline Junior Member

Please view first cycle

I have been researching for a while and would like some advise. I was going to run test only for 1st cycle however i am unsure on dosage i would like to start low as i have read some good threads on low dosages but how low can you actually go to make it worth while?

my ideal goal would be to put on in the region of 15-20lbs

1.Test 1-10 single ester if running 300-400mg but would like to go with sust if running 500mg

2.Novla 10 or 20mg all the way through

3.Clomis 2 weeks after last test inject

4. have read about having blood work done to see if i have recovered test levels, is this nesersary?? and if so should i have blood work before, then during and how many weeks after clomid???

I will not be jumping into cycle until i know this is right so please advise all comments welcome would like to hear from the vets, mods, seniors and anyone who has experience with test only cycles, i would like to learn from peoples mistakes and if you could do your 'first cycle again'

Lew

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Im in the middle of my 1st cycle running 450mg test enanthate and 300mg deca . put on 12 lbs thru week 5. Deca feels real good. Muscle soreness greatly diminished. I dont know if test alone will do the same thing. It will put on size for sure though. Better buy stock in cattle as well as you will be craving tremendous amounts of protien.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lew
    I have been researching for a while and would like some advise. I was going to run test only for 1st cycle however i am unsure on dosage i would like to start low as i have read some good threads on low dosages but how low can you actually go to make it worth while?

1.Test 1-10 single ester if running 300-400mg but would like to go with sust if running 500mg

4. have read about having blood work done to see if i have recovered test levels, is this nesersary?? and if so should i have blood work before, then during and how many weeks after clomid???

I will not be jumping into cycle until i know this is right so please advise all comments welcome would like to hear from the vets, mods, seniors and anyone who has experience with test only cycles, i would like to learn from peoples mistakes and if you could do your 'first cycle again'

Lew
    First off I would like to congradulate you onyou choice of a single ester for you first cycle!
    1.400-500 of test would be fine, run it 10-12 weeks and do not taper it
    2. the nolva is good
    3.good
    4you can have it during, before , after it doesnt hurt!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah ur cycle looks good, i dont know about running nolva the whole way through i would rather run proviron at 25 mg/ed. i constantly think nolva actually inhibits gains, but thats just my psychology, most ppl think otherwise, ultimately its ur call !

good luck !

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id do at least 500mg a week. If its straight enanthate , Id think about adding in some dbol to start things off. With sust, 500mg alone is fine.

2,3 looks good

4 off one cycle, probally not nessicary, but if your wanting to start another cycle sooner, its the best way to tell if your back to normal first. or you could just take alot of time off. with 1 cycle i dont feel its quite as important than someone who constantly does cycles.

the problem with having them before during and after is that its going to be obvious to your doctors when they see the test levels change so dramatically. not that this is bad, but many people wouldnt like that. since your not running heavy orals, id just get one post cycle if you chose so.

Looks good and I can tell youve done some research first

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lew

Lew
    I agree with Billy in advising 500mg.
    If using Cyp, clomid starts 3wks after last shot, Enan, clomid starts 2wks after last shot.

Use 20mg of Nolva throughout the entire cycle. Not only will it help in alleviating estrogenic sides, but it will also help with retension and blood pressure. Run the Nolva with your clomid

unless you have a doctor who knows your on and has agreed to monitor you, I would just do before and after tests(Approx. 5-6 months apart), otherwise he'll/she'll either get suspicious or he'll/she'll just decline and tell you blood work that frequent isn't needed

Thread Information