Easyroller is offline New Member

Switching test esters mid cycle

If I start a cycle with sustanon and wanted to switch to prop would this be advisable lets say 4-6 weeks in out of 12?

Blog Entries
    Shure you can are you ready for eod injections to finish your cycle?...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Shure you can are you ready for eod injections to finish your cycle?...
    theres only two words in the english language that use "su" and sound like "Sh" and thats sure and sugar.

But yeah Im currently pinning EOD with the sust anyways so i see no problem.
    Ill be starting tren A soon aswell so thats why ive been going with EOD injections to begin with to get a feel for different pin sites

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyroller View Post
    theres only two words in the english language that use "su" and sound like "Sh" and thats sure and sugar.

Ill be starting tren A soon aswell so thats why ive been going with EOD injections to begin with to get a feel for different pin sites
    Test is test smarty pants

(Sust to prop is fine...vice verse wouldn't make sense 6 weeks in)
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 03-05-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries

thanks for the lesson I guess I rely to much on autocorrect actually being correct...my bad...at least you know what I meant and that's all that matters right?...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thanks for the lesson I guess I rely to much on autocorrect actually being correct...my bad...at least you know what I meant and that's all that matters right?...
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Test is test smarty pants

(Sust to prop is fine...vice verse wouldn't make sense 6 weeks in)
    just being a smart ass lol and im literally on the first week right now but want to go through atleast one full vial of sust before i switch no point in switching in the middle of a vial and just having an opened vial forever.. but thanks guys

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

I sure would not be pulling at peoples typos and acting a smart ass when looking for steroid advice, although probably a joke i had to point it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I sure would not be pulling at peoples typos and acting a smart ass when looking for steroid advice, although probably a joke i had to point it out lol
    Im not really "looking" for advice im just cross referencing for reassurance on my own end. Plus i needed to hit 25 posts so I could post in a different part of the forum for some advice.

Thread Information