1luv is offline Associate Member

Question Dbol/EQ what sides should i look for?

i am currently running QV EQ @ 200 mg/wk for 10 weeks (i kno you will all say its not enough but its what i decided to do) and Dbol @ 25 mg/ED for 25 days. What side effects should i be looking for in this cycle and is there anything you know of to minimize sides...please help.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Bro, seriously, if you don't know what sides you might encounter, than you should of rethought doing any cycle.
    Your first mistake was nit running test.

Do you ahve anti-e's and clomid for PCT?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    What side effects should i be looking for in this cycle and is there anything you know of to minimize sides...please help.
    in order to minimize sides, you should do ample amounts of research and know how alleviate what could potentially happen.

in all honesty, everyone will experience some side effects from a good cycle, so minimization comes from proper anti-e use, clean diet, proper training split, and a multitude of other variables.

even with all those things mentioned completely in check, sides can still happen. be mindful here

1luv is offline Associate Member
    i have clomid for post cycle and nolva on hand...

J_Rod is offline New Member
    everyone will have different side effects. You should definitely run test, in my opinion your wasting your time and money not throwing in insane strength and size to start with. the d will put lots of water on you and ive been told by my girl that when im on eq im a big time asshole. as far as that that is all i know cause i almost always run test during a cycle. i get zits on my back and chest when i come off but im not sure if its from the test or the others

Thread Information