Explicit is offline New Member

No soreness after injection

If there is no soreness whatsoever after or even during the injection, does that mean the gear is fake?
    I injected Sustanon 250mgs for the first time with a 23 1 1.5 gg in the glute. All the threads I read said they had soreness from the oil or even the needle. I feel nothing a day later. Is that fine or does that indicate gear might be fake?

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    maybe your just injecting properly. it really shouldnt hurt. A med pro does mine 2X wk and all I feel is a pinch. maybe a little numb but no pain next day.

ruquick is offline New Member
    Everyone reacts differently to the BA. I have a pretty high tolerance to it myself so like you I dont feel any soreness unless I am injecting 3cc in my Bi's or chest. When injecting that much into my quads or glutes its not a problem at all. More then likely you just have a high tolerance to the BA.

Billmister is offline Member
    I remember when i was doing sus that shit hurt me like a bitch... i would have like a glute cramp while i'm walking and i would have to stop walking... but then after like week 5, i took a shot... and no pain at all for the rest of the weeks.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had painless injections,,, but I've never run sust, and I hear it can be a little rough.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I'm taking sust now, and so far no problems, not even slightly sore.

Looks like I might be lucky !

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I could be real? What kinda sust is it? Most really good tests (human grade) have less Ba. Also some batches have lass Ba than others. If it is real then you are on lucky SOB

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Sust is the only one I've ever experienced pain from. It never hurt going in but before I would go to bed I could feel my ass getting stiffer. By the next day I could barely walk and sit down and was sore to the touch. It was pretty bad. As soon as I cycled it with deca it didn't bother me much. I was doing the same cycle as two friends and one had the same prob and the other had no troubles what so ever (well until we ran out of needles and he had to use the drawing needle, haha). Like someone said it depends on the individual.

I just ordered some test enth for the first time and didn't know if anyone had pain from that. Since I don't have anyone around here to give me the shot I was hoping to give myself shoulder injects. I was fine with deca in the shoulders my last cycle but wanted to ask before I tried the test. Also didn't know if you could make a cocktail with the test and deca? I'm pretty sure you can but better safe than sorry.

Explicit is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. BTW. Its organon sust. 10 weeks worth.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Catamount....yeah you can mix oil based gear togather...i mix my sust/and deca .

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Now what about test enth in the shoulders? Would a glute shot be wiser?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    I put it in my shoulders before, hurt first two times and then nothing after that. I think i was more scared of it hurting, so i got myself all worked up for nothing.

Thread Information