sweet is offline Associate Member

Gyno trouble, please help!!

I just started my 3rd cycle about 2 weeks ago and lately my nipples have been kind of sensitive, no puffyness or itching just kind of sore if you press on them. Do you think it could be gyno allready? I have nolva on hand, is it too late to start running it at 10mg/ED for the rest of my cycle or should I consider this full blown gyno and run 40mg till symptoms subside, then 20mg/ED for the rest of the cycle?

Cycle looks like this.

1-4 dbol 40mg/ED
    1-11 test E 500mg/EW
    1-10 EQ 400mg/EW
    8-13 tren 100mg/ED
    8-13 winnie 50mg/ED
    11-13 hcg 500 I.U./ED

clomid as usual.

Sorry for posting this again, but I was having a hell of a time getting any sort of response from a vet, mod or even a senior member. But to those who did respond, thanks for the imput, I appretiate it.

sweet

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet
    I just started my 3rd cycle about 2 weeks ago and lately my nipples have been kind of sensitive, no puffyness or itching just kind of sore if you press on them. Do you think it could be gyno allready? I have nolva on hand, is it too late to start running it at 10mg/ED for the rest of my cycle or should I consider this full blown gyno and run 40mg till symptoms subside, then 20mg/ED for the rest of the cycle?

Cycle looks like this.

1-4 dbol 40mg/ED
    1-11 test E 500mg/EW
    1-10 EQ 400mg/EW
    8-13 tren 100mg/ED
    8-13 winnie 50mg/ED
    11-13 hcg 500 I.U./ED

clomid as usual.

Sorry for posting this again, but I was having a hell of a time getting any sort of response from a vet, mod or even a senior member. But to those who did respond, thanks for the imput, I appretiate it.

sweet

whenever it comes to gyno issues, use everything at your disposal. you didn't buy the nolva to look at during your cycle, so use it until you feel your nips have returned to normal and then continue to run it throughout the rest of your cycle.

i would run 40mg for 4 or 5 days and then run it at 10 throughout the rest of your cycle.

with a cycle like this i would have definitely ran liquidex or femara as the nolva won't be strong enough during the peak of your cycle if gyno comes back.

get some ldex or femara bro, it will solve all your problems for the rest of your cycle.

Hey thanks for the advice daem, I have 20mg tablets. I am not sure of the half life of nolva, should I split the dose up through out the day or is 40mg in the morning fine?

Does any one else agree with this assesment?

One more bump.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with daem but I'd run 60mg untill symptoms subside and then use 20mg throughout the rest of the cycle including clomid

I can get a hold of some femara pretty quick,so it is not to late to start? What about the dose 1.25mg EOD?

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appretiate it.

sweet

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    40mg to stop sides...10-20mg till end of cycle.

i like nolva better than any other anti e...arimidex ,prov..all of them, works the best IMO

Thread Information