Thread: CC's

agiraldo is offline Junior Member

CC's

hi i have "munkees" 400mg test 10ml, i have syringes that are comprised of 3 cc's how do i take only 200mg on monday and 200mg on thursday, how many cc's is that? thanks bro

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by agiraldo
    hi i have "munkees" 400mg test 10ml, i have syringes that are comprised of 3 cc's how do i take only 200mg on monday and 200mg on thursday, how many cc's is that? thanks bro
    Each cc would equal 400mg of test so to take 200mg just draw .5cc

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would just hold on to that test until you know a little more about steroids . You shouldnt have to ask that question.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Working out and converting CCs to mgs really wont hinder him knowing how to inject, when and how to work out. Ive seen these threads a lot and I still get confused. I need to make a chart because I keep forgetting that crap. Everyone is so critical on telling people to stay away from it for a year or two. Come on now. A year of research??? I might as well go into that field such as sports medicine then. Hell no.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If you know how to use the then you wouldn't have to worry.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    This would be a perfect question for PtbyJason it would throw him over the edge. #1 on his new list a most common asked questions

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I know how to use search and I am not worried. Must suck if all we ever do here is just search through old threads.
    Let me guess. Someone is gonna reply saying "YES" there is a lot of good informatiion in the old threads if you just take the time to search and read through them. YAY.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I know how to use search and I am not worried. Must suck if all we ever do here is just search through old threads.
    Let me guess. Someone is gonna reply saying "YES" there is a lot of good informatiion in the old threads if you just take the time to search and read through them. YAY.

I second that. The only reason there is an archive to search is because there have been threads on the subject. I thought this was community dedicated to educating people on AS...that's why most of us are here. Maybe some people here are just trying to make friends.

Thread Information