juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

converting powder into injectables

Well its not a steroid powder. Its 1-testosterone . But i didnt think anyone in the supplement section knows about making injectables.

Anyway i found a site that sells 1-testosterone powder. How can i convert it into an injectable? What is needed? Also if i wanted to use 4-ad too can i mix the two together to make a "suston like" application?

I know a few guys on here make there own home brew so any info would help. thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what for??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    what for??

for learning reasons

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Better question is why would u want to? Im not sure theres any benefits to making 1-testosterone into an injectable? Why not just use the real thing if ur going to be injecting?

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Better question is why would u want to? Im not sure theres any benefits to making 1-testosterone into an injectable? Why not just use the real thing if ur going to be injecting?

OG

I already inject b12... an extra cc isnt going to make a difference

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are you trying to learn??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

why ask why when you know?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont see any value in converting that. if you can get ahold of real powders, it is real cheap and easy.
    good luck

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    why ask why when you know?
    Because sometimes a question need more information before it's answered.

The reason is why would you want to inject a ph. If your going to learn, learn with the real thing.

JohnnyB

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Because sometimes a question need more information before it's answered.

The reason is why would you want to inject a ph. If your going to learn, learn with the real thing.

JohnnyB
    EXACTLY! And my point was if ur going to inject why waste ur money on PH when u can inject the real thing. Does that make any sense?!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I dont see any value in converting that. if you can get ahold of real powders, it is real cheap and easy.
    good luck

you see no value? From what i hear about PH its there delivery system that is so crapy. So intramuscular sounds more efficient then oral.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    EXACTLY! And my point was if ur going to inject why waste ur money on PH when u can inject the real thing. Does that make any sense?!

OG
    There are many reasons for using 1-test instead of the real juice. But i can get the powder cheap. And i dont mind pins

inertia is offline Associate Member
    There are many reasons for using 1-test instead of the real juice. But i can get the powder cheap. And i dont mind pins

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont understand you...you dont want to start real juice yet, thats good! But you want to try PH´s that can give you the same side effects as AS but hardley any benefits?
    Go get some ALA and creatine i hear thats a great combo.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Bro, I'm not 100% sure of this but I think 1-test isn't a good thing to inject (It would be very painful). I think it should be made to be used transdermaly.

If you want some good info on this I would go to www.avantlabs.com

xxxl83

i got the ala and creatine. Well 1-test doesnt convert to estrogen. So those side effects are not to worry about. I dont think its enough to shut down my natural test either

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    Bro, I'm not 100% sure of this but I think 1-test isn't a good thing to inject (It would be very painful). I think it should be made to be used transdermaly.

If you want some good info on this I would go to www.avantlabs.com

xxxl83
    ive hear of it being very painful. They have a new "burn free" powder. Thanks for the site. ill look it up

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    go here there are many people that have done that.

http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewf...?forum=1&28003

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you see no value? From what i hear about PH its there delivery system that is so crapy. So intramuscular sounds more efficient then oral.
    Bro you haven't been reading the vpx website have you, cause their stuff is bunk.

PH shut you down just like steroids , so if it were me, I'd shut it down with the real thing. Don't play mind game with yourself thinking if I use a ph I'm not juicing. That's just the prohormone industries way of selling more of their product.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro you haven't been reading the vpx website have you, cause their stuff is bunk.

PH shut you down just like steroids , so if it were me, I'd shut it down with the real thing. Don't play mind game with yourself thinking if I use a ph I'm not juicing. That's just the prohormone industries way of selling more of their product.

JohnnyB
    i hear you but now i want to take juice lol.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am with Johnny B on his statement. I did 3 - 8 week cycles of 1AD last year. Ok resultsstrength up big time, weight up 8-10lbs. I am pretty sure that it did shut me down. I only kept the weight on the last one when I used 6-OXO after. Also saw hair loss speed up when on it.

EQ aromatizes very slighty if that is what you are concerned about but I hear its best to add test.

Good luck. I personally would not mess around with home brewing something like that unless there is a proven method that people really vouch for. Would hate to go to the doctor and explain that one when I got an infection or worse.

i hear you but now i want to take juice lol.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I am with Johnny B on his statement. I did 3 - 8 week cycles of 1AD last year. Ok resultsstrength up big time, weight up 8-10lbs. I am pretty sure that it did shut me down. I only kept the weight on the last one when I used 6-OXO after. Also saw hair loss speed up when on it.

EQ aromatizes very slighty if that is what you are concerned about but I hear its best to add test.

Good luck. I personally would not mess around with home brewing something like that unless there is a proven method that people really vouch for. Would hate to go to the doctor and explain that one when I got an infection or worse.

LoL yea thats when id go to a walk in clinic. I wouldnt take shit if id gain natural. Its been a year at the same weight. i take 3000 cal a day. my weight or more in protein. Train like a mad man. Its getting to me. even if i gained a 1 pound a month it would be cool

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    LoL yea thats when id go to a walk in clinic. I wouldnt take shit if id gain natural. Its been a year at the same weight. i take 3000 cal a day. my weight or more in protein. Train like a mad man. Its getting to me. even if i gained a 1 pound a month it would be cool
    I hear you and can relate big time. I really mixed up the workouts and started playing with my diet last april. Since I started training one major body part per day and eating 6-7 meals I have magically done just what you said and put on 15lbs in 14 months. Maybe it's because I am 32 now and the metabolism is slowing slightly but I think I just found the right workout and eating habits finally to tip the scale in the direction I want.

Currently I am 210-215, goal is 240...might get some magical help to reach that number soon!

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I hear you and can relate big time. I really mixed up the workouts and started playing with my diet last april. Since I started training one major body part per day and eating 6-7 meals I have magically done just what you said and put on 15lbs in 14 months. Maybe it's because I am 32 now and the metabolism is slowing slightly but I think I just found the right workout and eating habits finally to tip the scale in the direction I want.

Currently I am 210-215, goal is 240...might get some magical help to reach that number soon!
    yea i changed what i workout and when. Plus i change what movements i do each time. I eat threw out the whole day. i have no life since i have to be around food all the time. I just dont get it. ill gain like 3-4lbs. but some how it always gets back to the same weight.

so i always hear about people gaining 8-10lbs on PH. so thats what i wanted. i need some to keep me going!
    Last edited by juicehoe; 06-30-2003 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information