Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: First Cycle: How much did you gain and how much did you keep?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

First Cycle: How much did you gain and how much did you keep?

How much did you guys gain and keep from your very first cycle?

Put down the weight you gained as well as strength for bench squat and deadlift.

SuperNova93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    How much did you guys gain and keep from your very first cycle?

Put down the weight you gained as well as strength for bench squat and deadlift.
    Everyone will be able to answer this question who has cycled, but it has no bearing on your own experience. It's 100% dependent on your PCT, and dedication to proper dieting and training post cycle. If your nutrition is not in check, you'll lose the majority of your gains.
    And you're not very specific on "very first cycle". Some Vets on here who have been cycling for 2-3 decades most likely didn't start out with just a Test cycle. Their answer will be completely different.

These threads are pretty useless in my opinion...

If a guy has been lifting for 10yrs and has hit his genetic potential he may put on 6lbs of muscle and his bench goes up 20lbs.

Then you have guys who just started lifting and claim the sauce made them put on 30lbs of muscle and their bench went up 80lbs.
    Meanwhile most of 30lbs is water weight and their bench would've went up 50lbs anyway due to newbie gains.

I saw a thread once where a guy claimed his squat went up 200lbs.
    Upon further prodding he admitted that he had never squatted before he started his cycle.
    SuperNova93 likes this.

I gained 30lbs in 12 weeks. I ran dbol the first 4 weeks and I gained about 20lbs of water weight. After PCT I kept about 12lbs. My bench went from 265 to 320, bad knees so not much increase in squats (from 225 to 250), dead lift went from 255 to 320. At my best, bench 405, squat 405, deadlift 405. My legs suck.

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNova93 View Post
    Everyone will be able to answer this question who has cycled, but it has no bearing on your own experience. It's 100% dependent on your PCT, and dedication to proper dieting and training post cycle. If your nutrition is not in check, you'll lose the majority of your gains.
    And you're not very specific on "very first cycle". Some Vets on here who have been cycling for 2-3 decades most likely didn't start out with just a Test cycle. Their answer will be completely different.
    The question wasn't "How much should I expect to gain on my first cycle?"

The question was "How much did YOU gain on your first cycle?"

Please read the question before commenting. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    These threads are pretty useless in my opinion...

If a guy has been lifting for 10yrs and has hit his genetic potential he may put on 6lbs of muscle and his bench goes up 20lbs.

Then you have guys who just started lifting and claim the sauce made them put on 30lbs of muscle and their bench went up 80lbs.
    Meanwhile most of 30lbs is water weight and their bench would've went up 50lbs anyway due to newbie gains.

I saw a thread once where a guy claimed his squat went up 200lbs.
    Upon further prodding he admitted that he had never squatted before he started his cycle.
    Please read above^

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I gained 30lbs in 12 weeks. I ran dbol the first 4 weeks and I gained about 20lbs of water weight. After PCT I kept about 12lbs. My bench went from 265 to 320, bad knees so not much increase in squats (from 225 to 250), dead lift went from 255 to 320. At my best, bench 405, squat 405, deadlift 405. My legs suck.
    Thank you. This is all I wanted to hear. Just curious to see peoples first cycle gains that's all.

Anyone else want to share

Thread Information