Vegos is offline New Member

Cool Beating a drug test

Hey everyone, hope someone is able to help me clear out a few questions.

I used Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone /Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week) for 42 days, so a total of 2100 mg Trenbolone Acetate and 2400 mg. of Boldenone/Equipoise over the course of 42 days (6 weeks). I then continued with Testosterone Propionate (100 mg. EOD) for the following 8 weeks for a total of 2800 mg.

My question is the following. I have a drug test, as a drug tested athlete, coming up exactly 22 weeks (5 months and 2 weeks) after my last injection of Trenbolone Acetate and Boldenone/Equipose, should I have any concerns about this test?

I don't know my exact metabolic rest rate other than compared to other people at the gym it's slightly lower. I train between 1 to 3 times a day with at least 1 conditioning workout every day.

Don't ask question about the above mentioned cycle, I know it might seem a little strange.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Vegos; 03-21-2016 at 09:44 PM.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Drug test for??

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    Drug test for??
    Right

95%+ of all drug tests are 5 panel - opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, THC & PCP

None of those u mentioned. lol

Sorry about that!
    It's a drug test for athletes.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegos View Post
    Sorry about that! It's a drug test for athletes.
    haha, okay! That's a different story.... I guess I would ask u, why are u doing this if ur an athlete? (I know why but I'm being facetious)

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    haha, okay! That's a different story.... I guess I would ask u, why are u doing this if ur an athlete? (I know why but I'm being facetious)
    It's a long story and looking back I shouldn't have done that, but that's kinda too late to say that.
    I didn't think I was going to compete this year, but things changed and that's why I stopped/changed the cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I would assume an athlete would get tested for AAs. I know it's a special form of test & quite dif that a typical UA.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You a gambler?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegos View Post
    Hey everyone, hope someone is able to help me clear out a few questions.

I used Trenbolone Acetate (100 mg. EOD) and Boldenone /Equipoise (200 mg. 2x a week) for 42 days, so a total of 2100 mg Trenbolone Acetate and 2400 mg. of Boldenone/Equipoise over the course of 42 days (6 weeks). I then continued with Testosterone Propionate (100 mg. EOD) for the following 8 weeks for a total of 2800 mg.

My question is the following. I have a drug test, as a drug tested athlete, coming up exactly 22 weeks (5 months and 2 weeks) after my last injection of Trenbolone Acetate and Boldenone/Equipose, should I have any concerns about this test?

I don't know my exact metabolic rest rate other than compared to other people at the gym it's slightly lower. I train between 1 to 3 times a day with at least 1 conditioning workout every day.

Don't ask question about the above mentioned cycle, I know it might seem a little strange.

Thank you!
    Your problem is not the tren A as it has a short ester, and it clears quite quickly. The problem is Eq, Eq or boldenone undecylenate has a long ester and acording to steroid .com has a detection time of up to 5 months.

So you are with a short window of clearance here, trusting the data you are good to go, but the only 2 weeks above window detection is somewhat worrisome.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be fine. But there are no guarantees, especially since testing methods are always improving.

No this is the last thing I want to gamble with, but long story short I wasn't planning on competing this year, but something came up and now I am.
    I'm just trying to figure out if I should drop out or what my options are.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You a gambler?
    No this is the last thing I want to gamble with, but long story short I wasn't planning on competing this year, but something came up and now I am.
    I'm just trying to figure out if I should drop out or what my options are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You should be fine. But there are no guarantees, especially since testing methods are always improving.
    Thanks you!
    Yeah that's what I'm a little worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your problem is not the tren A as it has a short ester, and it clears quite quickly. The problem is Eq, Eq or boldenone undecylenate has a long ester and acording to steroid .com has a detection time of up to 5 months.

So you are with a short window of clearance here, trusting the data you are good to go, but the only 2 weeks above window detection is somewhat worrisome.
    Thank you, appreciate your help!

Thread Information