Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Question on my cycle.

Zilph is offline New Member

Question on my cycle.

So I made a post about a week ago.. asking about when I would be safe to start my second cycle because the main person I would ask in person wasn't in the country.

My main question is... I was using for 12 weeks just test Enanthate 3cc a week, and the last 3 weeks I took Oral Tren .500mcg every other day for the last 3 weeks... stupid I know should have done it for the entire time.

I have been on a PCT right now for 50 days (2 weeks after my last injection)
    50mg Clomid 15mg Nolv 12.5 aromison

So now to my actual question...
    I asked my guy and since my show is in 22 weeks, he said I should stack Deca , Test Enanthate, and Equipoise 2cc each once a week for 10 weeks (Starating 3/28/16 1 week after I finished my PCT) and then turn that over to Test Propionate and Oral Tren (Amounts not given as I didn't ask yet) for the 12 weeks remaining.

I get blood work done every 6 weeks
    Once before my cycle
    Once in the middle
    Once 2 weeks after I finished so 8 weeks from last test.

After show, he recommended to take a higher grade of a PCT (Basically double the numbers) for 2 months (8 weeks) and then mellow it out to what I had taken before (above) for another 4 weeks and then cycle off everything for an additional 8-10 months.

Since I have trusted him with everything else, I didn't question it... but a few days after he told me I started reading more and more and more as to what the consequences COULD be. Would this be a smart recommendation? I understand that everyone has their own opinion, and I'm not a baby who is going to take a cruel "Don't be stupid" reply. Please let me know if I would just be better off waiting another 17 weeks before starting all of this, and then just take a different show if I don't feel I'm ready for this one.

Weight: 217
    Bf: 14.8
    Height: 5'11

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you jump back on then you are not giving your body time to recover. Are you aware of the risks of such a long cycle?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral tren for 12 weeks? That will most likely destroy your liver.
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    Oral tren for 12 weeks? That will most likely destroy your liver.
    i wasn't even going there yet
    Euroholic likes this.

Oral tren 3 weeks on 3 off 3 twice

As far as the consequences of being on so long, no I didn't look into what COULD happen, I just know its strongly recommended not to do so. Even he said its a risk, but if i was stone set on that show, that's the way I should go about it.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilph
    As far as the consequences of being on so long, no I didn't look into what COULD happen, I just know its strongly recommended not to do so. Even he said its a risk, but if i was stone set on that show, that's the way I should go about it.
    There are many other shows. I would take a step back, slow down, and plan something out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilph View Post
    I wouldn't stay on that long and if i did i would have at least dropped back to a trt dose of test rather then running a pct

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    3cc/week? What dose? Oral tren ? Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    3cc/week? What dose? Oral tren? Am I missing something here?
    I was using for 12 weeks just test Enanthate 3cc a week
    and the last 3 weeks I took Oral Tren .500mcg every other day
    ^copy pasted.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You would have been stupid if you actually had taken oral tren for 12 weeks and also pretty ill I would wager.

First cycle of 750mg test per week is high, 500mg is the normal recommendation. Hopefully you ran an AI and HCG throughout? There is no need for aromasin during pct and your Nolva dose is probably a little low.

Essentially your natural test levels haven't been working since you started your cycle. PCT is to TRY and kickstart them, real recovery won't start take place until at LEAST 6-8 weeks post PCT (sometimes a year, sometimes never). so you have been shut down for 19 weeks or so, add a 22 weeks cycle plus a 6 week PCT and you will have been shut down for around a year.

Chances of recovering anywhere near you natural test after a year of being shut down? Minimal at best.

So you either take the risk of being on TRT for the rest of your life starting in your mid 20's or you forget this competition and try and recover your natural test levels by not going on cycle for the length of time you have been shut down.

As stated there are completions all the time and you have many years ahead of you to compete.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You would have been stupid if you actually had taken oral tren for 12 weeks and also pretty ill I would wager.

First cycle of 750mg test per week is high, 500mg is the normal recommendation. Hopefully you ran an AI and HCG throughout? There is no need for aromasin during pct and your Nolva dose is probably a little low.

Essentially your natural test levels haven't been working since you started your cycle. PCT is to TRY and kickstart them, real recovery won't start take place until at LEAST 6-8 weeks post PCT (sometimes a year, sometimes never). so you have been shut down for 19 weeks or so, add a 22 weeks cycle plus a 6 week PCT and you will have been shut down for around a year.

Chances of recovering anywhere near you natural test after a year of being shut down? Minimal at best.

So you either take the risk of being on TRT for the rest of your life starting in your mid 20's or you forget this competition and try and recover your natural test levels by not going on cycle for the length of time you have been shut down.

As stated there are completions all the time and you have many years ahead of you to compete.
    Thank you for the reply. I decided after the feedback i had been given before your reply to just wait it out and possibly compete next year possibly in January or February.

The test was a little high, I started feeling a decent amount of sensitivity around week 5 and started taking an AI to reduce it.

I wont lie when I say I went into this (Using gear) based only off of what was told and recommended to me. I didn't do much reading, I didn't exactly look into it until after I started thinking about using Oral Tren. I knew it was very hard on the liver, so took a liver support for 4 weeks prior to taking it and ive decided to continue taking the liver support just based off of the fact I feel much better when doing so.

So as far as when I start back up, would any of you say that:

2cc Deca
    2cc Test E
    2cc Eq

for 10 weeks and a

2cc Test E
    .500mcg Oral tren

for 3 weeks would be a good idea? Or should I just stay on the deca test and eq all the way through and maybe different measurements. This will take place in about 20 weeks from now being a total of 21 weeks after my last pct.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for the reply. I decided after the feedback i had been given before your reply to just wait it out and possibly compete next year possibly in January or February.

The test was a little high, I started feeling a decent amount of sensitivity around week 5 and started taking an AI to reduce it.
    Uh
    I wont lie when I say I went into this (Using gear) based only off of what was told and recommended to me. I didn't do much reading, I didn't exactly look into it until after I started thinking about using Oral Tren . I knew it was very hard on the liver, so took a liver support for 4 weeks prior to taking it and ive decided to continue taking the liver support just based off of the fact I feel much better when doing so.

2cc Deca
    2cc Test E
    2cc Eq

for 10 weeks and a

2cc Test E
    .500mcg Oral tren

for 3 weeks would be a good idea? Or should I just stay on the deca test and eq all the way through and maybe different measurements. This will take place in about 20 weeks from now being a total of 21 weeks after my last pct.
    There is no good reason to take oral tren. It would destroy your liver. If you want Tren, go injectable. There is a great sticky on tren use - read that. It's a great drug but you need to fully understand the risks and sides and how to counter some of them - especially prolactin.

I let the other guys comment on what you should be stacking with it and for how long as they are more experienced than I.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member

Uh
    I wont lie when I say I went into this (Using gear) based only off of what was told and recommended to me. I didn't do much reading, I didn't exactly look into it until after I started thinking about using Oral Tren . I knew it was very hard on the liver, so took a liver support for 4 weeks prior to taking it and ive decided to continue taking the liver support just based off of the fact I feel much better when doing so.

2cc Deca
    2cc Test E
    2cc Eq

for 10 weeks and a

2cc Test E
    .500mcg Oral tren

There is no good reason to take oral tren. It would destroy your liver. If you want Tren, go injectable. There is a great sticky on tren use - read that. It's a great drug but you need to fully understand the risks and sides and how to counter some of them - especially prolactin.

I let the other guys comment on what you should be stacking with it and for how long as they are more experienced than I.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

2cc Deca
    2cc Test E
    2cc Eq

for 10 weeks and a

2cc Test E
    .500mcg Oral tren

2cc or 2ml is just an amount of oil

You need to see how many MG per CC or ML your compounds are

Its no good saying take 2cc of test when we dont even know the strength of the test your talking about. It could be 100mg per CC, it could be 300mg per CC.

So its impossible to advise your cycle.

If its your second cycle, you do not need 3 or 4 compounds.

You could do a test only cycle for your second cycle, possibly add the deca but theres no need for the EQ as well.

Ive never used EQ, but it needs to be ran a very high dose for a long period of time and messes with your hematocrit badly, and most say its the worst/weakest compound you can buy and most label it as a waste of money.

Leave the oral tren man :/

Thread Information