Thread: 2 Questions?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member

2 Questions?

I have two questions-

I have heard stories of bros injecting and gear leaking out. This has never happened to me, yet it is my first cycle. Does the chance for gear leakage have any relationship to the number of times injected or is it directly related to the quality of the injection?

My second question is not related to the first in any way but i didn't think it needed its own thread. I know about clen and was planning on using a clen/eca cycle for cutting (first) and my source doesn't want to get it for me because he has heard of peoples hearts exploding. Is there any credibility to this, or is it another ephedrine like urban myth. I am not talking about taking 4 times the recommended dosage, but if followed corectly.

Thanks for your help bros.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

You have two answers.

I have two questions-

I have heard stories of bros injecting and gear leaking out. This has never happened to me, yet it is my first cycle. Does the chance for gear leakage have any relationship to the numbwill builer of times injected or is it directly related to the quality of the injection?
    ----
    Well if you shoot yourself in the same ass cheek every shot on an every day regimen...eventually you build up scar tissue..and if you don't penetrate that scar tissue into the muscle, then yes... gear leakage can be due to , too many shots in one spot, but for the most part..the latter. Quality of injection..make sure you shoot deep enough..1.5" in ass, 1" in quad, .5-1" in shoulder...etc. If not, it's waster gear.

My second question is not related to the first in any way but i didn't think it needed its own thread. I know about clen and was planning on using a clen/eca cycle for cutting (first) and my source doesn't want to get it for me because he has heard of peoples hearts exploding. Is there any credibility to this, or is it another ephedrine like urban myth. I am not talking about taking 4 times the recommended dosage, but if followed corectly.

Thanks for your help bros.
    ------
    I;ve used it before twice...never problems..Make sure you get legit, good quality clen..because mine was shit.

Thread Information