nosyaj is offline New Member

Planning: First Cycle =]=]

Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while to try to educate myself the best I can and I am finally making a post to see if what I plan to run is going to be efficient and correct. My stats are 5'11.5" 207 lbs, 28 yo. So here we go fam.

Here's a little history on myself before I just dive in. I have worked out on and off most of my life and have usually been in the 140-160 lbs weight range. I did my first successful tri-3 month bulk/cut cycle 1.5 years ago with proper diet calculated at a 800 surplus/deficit with max bulk reaching 180 lbs and lowest cut hitting 155 lbs with creatine and a nat test booster(once for 2 month bulk - APE). I took a year break from working out and eating healthy (aka lazy) and hit a max weight of 198 lbs. I decided I wanted to get back into the workout lifestyle and diet correct, so I am on my 4th week back into my workout currently sitting at 207 lbs taking creatine, and bulking 3 months on the same test booster (APE).

Meal plan:
    Breakfast - Milano cookies, glass of milk, yogurt, banana
    Snack - 2 chicken breasts, 2 eggs
    Lunch/Dinner - 2 chicken breasts, 2 eggs, yogurt, handful of pistachios and random 200 calorie filler snack
    Post workout - 2 chicken breasts, 2 eggs, yogurt, banana, glass of milk, carrots, 1 protein shake, random 320 calorie filler snack

Currently at around a 500ish caloric surplus as I am gaining roughly a pound a week. I did not calculate the calories but I ate this every day the last time I was bulking with a little less so I should be good as long as the scale tips a pound a week.

Okay so onto what I want to cycle:

w1-4 :Anavar (Dragon Pharma) - 30mg
    w1-4: Testosterone supplement (looking for advice on what to take, are there legit oral supplements or all injectables?)
    w1-4: N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 600 mg

PCT:
    w5-8 : Clomid 75/50/50/50
    w5-8 : Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

My plan is to complete my 3 month bulk cycle to a goal weight of 215 and start this cycle 2 weeks post finishing my 3 month APE cycle. I chose Anavar as everyone suggests it as a beginner steroid and as my main goal for my first cycle is to use it on a cut.

Of course all feedback and criticism will be taken to heart and I will listen as I am the newb.

Quick question:
    Any nutritional advice as far as how my meal plans are portioned and what they contain?
    I felt as if APE did work the last time I took it, and I do feel as if it is working now as my muscle memory and gains on it for 4 weeks have been noticeable. There are lab tests done on this supplement proven to indeed increase test levels.
    Do you guys know of anyone claiming otherwise?
    Should I go ahead and continue my current cycle of APE or just stop?
    Again, I am looking for advice on what to take for a testosterone supplement, are there legit oral supplements or all injectables?
    Are there any flaws to my current cycle plan/did I forget anything?
    I wasn't clear on this important question, but do I continue the testosterone supplement during my PCT?

Thank you guys so much for your time and I look forward to everyone's input and help on my journey!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that your diet needs some work. Diet is more than calorie counting. You need to have defined macros to meet your caloric demands. I would use 45/35/20 carbs/protein/fat.
    I also think that 4 weeks is too short for a cycle to get the benefits however i am a little old school. Short cycles need short esters.
    For your first cycle run test only. Your diet will dictate whether bulking or cutting. Also, you did not give bf% but i would guess that you are 20+. You need to be careful cycling with high bf because it helps retain water and estrogen can get high. All of this factors in to the physical sides that you experience. Blood pressure and cholesteral will also increase.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont waste your first cycle on a cutting cycle, you can do that naturally before the cycle, priming your body for it.

Get down to below 15% bodyfat and then follow this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    That link has all the information you need.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the other replys Refine your diet with the correct macro's the majority of cutting could be done naturally..then a clean bulk cycle of just test..I find anavar weak and expensive for my taste and I don't do cycles less than 12 weeks there's a ton of great diet threads check em out

Man I thought my diet was in check. The last time I calculated my macro %s it was round 50/35/15 c/p/f. I get around 220g protein a day. I guess I need to do more research. Are there legit test supplements that are oral and not injections? Thanks for the replies!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone is not a supplement. Testosterone boosters dont work.

If you want to do steroids you need to inject, period. If you dont want to inject stop thinking about steroids.

superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nosyaj View Post
    Man I thought my diet was in check. The last time I calculated my macro %s it was round 50/35/15 c/p/f. I get around 220g protein a day. I guess I need to do more research. Are there legit test supplements that are oral and not injections? Thanks for the replies!
    Lol, diet is a killer. I thought I had a "decent" diet until I started tracking it with a food diary. It's only then I realised that "decent" diets are homer simpson diets. I try my best to keep my macros to 40/40/20. I'm not competing but I still like to see my abs. This works for me because I can sustain it, though its still hard to stick to. But yes, the thread Mr.BB suggested is great for newbies.

Yeah I don't know what else to change on my diet other than adding more greens. My protein macros are being met, and I'm guessing the 200 and 320 calorie fillers are what are throwing people off but that's just a carb filler. I'm following more of an IIFYM mentality and my sugars are really low so I am not eating junk food.

I am not against injecting, was just wondering if there was an oral route for testosterone supplementing since I see there are oral steroids available aka anavar . I guess I'll lurk around for a few more months and try to figure this out. Thanks everyone!

Thread Information