Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

What does gear actually DO to you??

Question for all those who can remember their first cycle. I've just started my third week with 500 mg of test ent and 400 mg of EQ (my first). I've been consuming an average of 5000 calories a day with about 200 grams of protein, lifting 5-6 times a week pretty damned hard. Placebo effect is great, however my question is, what exactly is going to start happening to me around week 4?

I know a lot of people have talked about their experiences and stuff around the board, but could anyone describe for me in detail the noticeable physical changes that will begin happening (from their own experiences) so I can be prepared? Obviously yes, I will get bigger. But, can someone explain in some detail what I'm going to be seeing in myself?

Stats
    6'1 196 lbs
    6 yrs of bb'ing experience
    23 yrs old

Thanks in advance!

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    WEll, you might not notice so much because you see yourself everyday...but the people around you will start to comment on your size. Just be sure to tell them that you got some advice from a well known body builder and you are eating right and lifting.

With your stack, you will see about 20lbs and you will be lean. there should not be too much water bloat. You will like your new muscle

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I started to notice a change as soon as I pulled the needle out of my ass. I dont know maybe it was just mental but after that my life instantly got better.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    bro, 200 grams of protein, uhm i would really bump that to 300 or 350, seriously man, 5000 calories and 200 grams of protein, that means ur only getting 800 calories from the protein bro, if the other 4200 cals is carbs/fat, u will get huge (in the wrong direction albeit). this is not really a suggestion, this is sort of a thing i think u must do.
    (1.5 gram protein/lb of b.w. while bulking is the rule)

now onto ur question

yeah enth will swell u up with muscle, with me i gained 25 lbs on sus, and i think enth is wayy better although it takes longer to act, like around week 4 or 5 as u mentioned. the ppl u see everyday will not notice much, imho, but the ppl u havent seen in months - year will be surprised, i had that problem. parents didnt notice shit, but when i went to like friends house after 1 year....nuff said !

good luck and i think u should bump the protein bro !

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Alot of the effect you are feeling now is probably placebo, which is fine. You know juice will make you stronger, so it does. People at work have made a few stupid comments. Keep some amminos and other shit in your locker keep people thrown off.......

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    bro, 200 grams of protein, uhm i would really bump that to 300 or 350, seriously man, 5000 calories and 200 grams of protein, that means ur only getting 800 calories from the protein bro, if the other 4200 cals is carbs/fat, u will get huge (in the wrong direction albeit). this is not really a suggestion, this is sort of a thing i think u must do.
    (1.5 gram protein/lb of b.w. while bulking is the rule)

now onto ur question

yeah enth will swell u up with muscle, with me i gained 25 lbs on sus, and i think enth is wayy better although it takes longer to act, like around week 4 or 5 as u mentioned. the ppl u see everyday will not notice much, imho, but the ppl u havent seen in months - year will be surprised, i had that problem. parents didnt notice shit, but when i went to like friends house after 1 year....nuff said !

good luck and i think u should bump the protein bro !
    Thx for the advice Gundam, maybe I miscounted a bit on the calories, cause I eat a LOT of protein filled meals, (2 chicken breasts after workout, 3 cans of tuna a day, 3 eggs for breakfast, 3 protein shakes a day, etc) but I'll definitely try to keep packing in as much as I can.

Thx for the advice guys, anyone else please feel free to comment. What about veins, striations, vascularity??

dangit is offline Member
    You must be mis-counting your protein count for sure if you're injesting all that you say you are.

A few things that I notice once my gear is kicking in.

Shoulder workouts get super painfull. They get so pumped that it hurts.

Arm workouts get really crazy. After the third of 4 set, I get to a point were I can't do full reps and my arms don't bend more than half way up. Skin feels like it's getting really stretched at the bottom of my bicep.

Deadlifts become super difficult. My lower back gets way too pumped and it feels like it will give out on me.

Get real good calve pumps going up stairs

My lats feels like their swollen all the time when on gear too. Feels like I'm walking around with my arms out.

Test makes me feel a lot happier for some odd reason. Hardly anything pisses me off and I become a much nicer guy.

I get way too horny for my own good too. Don't drink when this horny or bad things will happen. I feel like a real pig after this weekends drunk

I can do a crazy workout and an hour later feel like I didn't even workout. Still got tons of energy and feeling great.

I sweat like crazy when on gear. I have to shower 2-3 times a day so that I don't turn into one huge pimple.

I burn a boat load of calories too. I become way more vascular than normal. Veins start sticking out everywhere.

Feal constantly hungry. Never get tired of eating.

I have to be constantly carefull not to tear or pull tendons too. My muscles get real strong, but all the other parts seem to take longer to catch up.

I can handle most of the changes. I just really hate the super lower back pumps. I've have my lower back screw up on me when I was younger before and it makes me real antsy.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Basically what there saying is-youll know.
    Last edited by inertia; 07-01-2003 at 09:36 AM.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    You will definatly know, i was asking those same questions at thge first of last week...Then BAM....you just know. Dangit said it best with the painful shoulder workouts, thats where i felt it first. The pumps are awesome, and the hunger kicks in, and i personally feel bigger, like my clothes are getting a little tighter (especially after workouts). But its the best when a chick says..."wow, your legs are really big! Can I see your arms?"

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    haven't you heard?!? it makes your dick shrivel up and makes you beat the crap out of people for no reason...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah....You just got to love it when the TEST kicks in and you feel like screwing anything that walks, or hell anything that stands still. When street lights get you hard, you know the TEST is working....(I almost fell in love with a tree!!!!) TEST IS KING
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-01-2003 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Ah....You just got to love it when the TEST kicks in and you feel like screwing anything that walks, or hell anything that stands still. When street lights get you hard, you know the TEST is working....(I almost fell in love with a tree!!!!) TEST IS KING
    So basically I become a nice guy with a shriveled up dick and huge muscles. ROCK N ROLL!

Seriously though, dangit hit it right on the head about what i was trying to accomplish out of this thread. Thanks for all the info guys!

Thread Information