• 1 Post By DROY
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: brand new but need serious help

plzhelpmygainz is offline New Member

brand new but need serious help

Will just try to keep it short and to the point. 28 y/o male been lifting a few years, only very seriously for the last year and made some pretty good strength gains. I started my first cycle as a noob with no knowledge and just went for it because im an idiot. Have been taking test C for about 18 weeks now, the first couple weeks was only using 250 a week and then immediatley jumped to 500 a week for the last 16 weeks. I have made some strength gains and put on a little noticeable size, so that's not the issue. My issue is where to stop, have I been going on too long or can I just take test C indefinitely? I haven't had any side effects, I feel normal if not better (cardiovascular wise) than I did before I started. I have not gotten my blood tested, any time recently, have not given blood. I did have a blood test sometime before I started and everything was normal or better than normal. I do have some clomid on hand in case I am advised to come off cycle but thats all I have, have not developed gyno or anything. I know I'm probably over thinking it but maybe not so better safe than sorry. Also I should mention I am over weight and am now trying to cut so my strength is declining, should I not stay taking 500 a week on a cut or should I come back or just stop all together. Also I have been taking all 500 all at once, is that right or should I be splitting it to twice a week or what. Thanks in advance.

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    If I was you I'll will go on a 8 week cuting keto diet high protein ,moderate fat and no carbs.
    I'll keep running the test for 8 weeks while on the diet to prevent any muscle loss, after that do pct clomid and nolvadex .

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I would stop....start pct 2 weeks after your last shot.try get the nolvadex ,you will naturally loose some size/water from coming off so mentally it'll help with fatloss,I wouldn't do keto personally eat a balanced diet and cardio no need to overcomplicate things.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Next time your around one of your friends have him kick you in your ass.
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plzhelpmygainz View Post
    Will just try to keep it short and to the point. 28 y/o male been lifting a few years, only very seriously for the last year and made some pretty good strength gains. I started my first cycle as a noob with no knowledge and just went for it because im an idiot. Have been taking test C for about 18 weeks now, the first couple weeks was only using 250 a week and then immediatley jumped to 500 a week for the last 16 weeks. I have made some strength gains and put on a little noticeable size, so that's not the issue. My issue is where to stop, have I been going on too long or can I just take test C indefinitely? I haven't had any side effects, I feel normal if not better (cardiovascular wise) than I did before I started. I have not gotten my blood tested, any time recently, have not given blood. I did have a blood test sometime before I started and everything was normal or better than normal. I do have some clomid on hand in case I am advised to come off cycle but thats all I have, have not developed gyno or anything. I know I'm probably over thinking it but maybe not so better safe than sorry. Also I should mention I am over weight and am now trying to cut so my strength is declining, should I not stay taking 500 a week on a cut or should I come back or just stop all together. Also I have been taking all 500 all at once, is that right or should I be splitting it to twice a week or what. Thanks in advance.
    There is so much wrong with this I would have trouble deciding where to start.
    songdog likes this.

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plzhelpmygainz View Post
    I would recommend reading all the good literature on this site before going any further. Especially the beginner section. 18 weeks... wooooohoooo boy.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    If I was you I'll will go on a 8 week cuting keto diet high protein ,moderate fat and no carbs.
    I'll keep running the test for 8 weeks while on the diet to prevent any muscle loss, after that do pct clomid and nolvadex.
    You're seriously suggesting he do a 6 month first cycle?!?!?!

OP get your pct sorted and hope you haven't screwed your natural test levels too much. Start this 2 weeks after your last pin.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

Hopefully you have been running an AI and HCG throughout?
    BG and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You're seriously suggesting he do a 6 month first cycle?!?!?!

OP get your pct sorted and hope you haven't screwed your natural test levels too much. Start this 2 weeks after your last pin.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

Hopefully you have been running an AI and HCG throughout?
    Alright, you guys are scaring me but I guess it's my own fault. Like I said in the original post, I have only been running test, absolutely nothing else. I honestly don't even know the entire purpose of AI or HCG ... but I haven't developed any side effects and/or gyno or anything like that, or does that come after you stop? The only thing I have on hand is Clomid. Is the Nolva mandatory? What does the Nolva do? My last pin was last thursday, so not this thursday, but the next thursday I should start clomid and I should get OFF of test? How long should I stay off? Someone was wanting me to try winstrol very soon but I haven't yet, would that be pointless to take if im not going to be on test anymore?

Source some nolva it will help but your recovery after being shut down for 5 months may be rocky. Yes, start next Thursday and stay off for as long as you were on.

Visit our diet section too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Source some nolva it will help but your recovery after being shut down for 5 months may be rocky. Yes, start next Thursday and stay off for as long as you were on.

Visit our diet section too.
    Thank you, this eases my mind a little bit. So I shouldn't have to worry about gyno or the affects of not being on HCG or AI if I haven't developed any side effects as of yet? What about using winstrol while I am off of test and during/after my PCT? How many total weeks am I doing the PCT, I don't understand the Clomid 75/50/50/50, Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20, does that mean 75 a day for the first week and 50 a day for the next 3 weeks?, so 4 weeks total for clomid etc.?

Just because you haven't noticed side effects doesn't mean there aren't any. Your hormones will be in flux for many many weeks so it's impossible to say what might happen.

No winstrol , no AAS at all. Run your pct (yes they are per day dosages) and do some reading and educating.
    BG and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Just because you haven't noticed side effects doesn't mean there aren't any. Your hormones will be in flux for many many weeks so it's impossible to say what might happen.

No winstrol, no AAS at all. Run your pct (yes they are per day dosages) and do some reading and educating.
    Understood, so say hypothetically I can't get a hold of nolvadex (will still try to get some) should I still be ok just using clomid for my PCT and then do a better job of educating myself so I am smarter next time? So you're saying it's possible to still develop gyno? How likely is this

Yes you can run clomid only but it will reduce your risk of full recovery of your natural test levels. As I said, it's impossible to tell future side effects.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes you can run clomid only but it will reduce your risk of full recovery of your natural test levels. As I said, it's impossible to tell future side effects.
    Thank you for your help. Any other advice you can send me off with?

Don't take cycle advice from your friends or dealer.

You are in the right place here.
    BG likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Understood, thanks again.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Great advice !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Considering all of the above, if I get my nutrition and training on point during this 18 weeks off, will I still be able to make considerable gains, or gains at all for that matter since my recovery is going to be rough?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    I'll keep running the test for 8 weeks while on the diet to prevent any muscle loss, after that do pct clomid and nolvadex.
    Not the kind of advice one should pass on.The guy has been on way too long already.

Thread Information