joe042248 is offline Junior Member

trembolona by TTokyo

has anyone heard of Trembolona by Ttokyo, its 75mg/ml. Is that trenbolone accetate??? and how is this stuff???? whats good and bad about it???? thankx

Bulk is offline Scammer
    yes i seen it on this site......

dont post sources how slow are some people

Kid Shred is offline Member
    wow, um...............nice site.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's good dtuff other than the fact that it costs $175 in TJ and I can buy 40ml/100mg from a domestic for $200 or you could make your own...

Kullman is offline Member
    you should make your own, it's cheaper and easy to make

Kull

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    It's good dtuff other than the fact that it costs $175 in TJ and I can buy 40ml/100mg from a domestic for $200 or you could make your own...
    Exactly!!!! Good stuff, but Ive only used it once due to the cost... WAY TO HIGH..

XiZBiT is offline Junior Member
    Trembolona = Ttokkyo Labs version of Parabolan . Parabolan is a very good AS, actually probably one of the best, and yet the hardest to find, before tt came out with thier version, some prices were as high as 20-40+ an amp. Its good for cutting, in a cutting cycle, and also good in a bulking cycle.

Ironfist, this only comes 75mg , so if someone is trying to say they can get x amounts at 100mg, its fake

Peace

XiZBiT

Originally posted by XiZBiT
    Trembolona = Ttokkyo Labs version of Parabolan . Parabolan is a very good AS, actually probably one of the best, and yet the hardest to find, before tt came out with thier version, some prices were as high as 20-40+ an amp. Its good for cutting, in a cutting cycle, and also good in a bulking cycle.

Ironfist, this only comes 75mg , so if someone is trying to say they can get x amounts at 100mg, its fake

Peace

XiZBiT
    Either you are new to the game or you are very old school...Parabolon is no longer made anywhere and it hasn't been made in a very long time...Trembolona AKA fina is not Parabolon...parabolon is trebolone hexylcarnotnate or some weird shit like that and only needs to be injected once a week...Ttokkyo trembolone (fina) is trenbolone acetate and needs to be injected every other day...

the real para was 76mg, not 75mg

you can make your own fina (which is the same as trembolone) in srenghs up to 150mg per cc...so it's not fake

Gwaz is offline New Member
    what would be the best compound to mix trenbolone with...and how toxic is it. ive heard to different sides and jus wanted to get some opinions from u guys

Shine is offline New Member
    Running Tren with Winny and Test cyp is a lot of fun for me.
    The stuff can amp the hell out of your temper though, I guess that depends on the person.

XiZBiT is offline Junior Member
    Your right Ironfist, I applogize. I dont know what I was thinking, some reason parabolan stuck in my head, how is fina, never did to much reading on it??

Originally posted by XiZBiT
    Your right Ironfist, I applogize. I dont know what I was thinking, some reason parabolan stuck in my head, how is fina, never did to much reading on it??
    I love the stuff, but for best results ya got to shoot it everyday...I add it to almost every cycle now whether it be a cutter or a bulker...

Billmister is offline Member
    arent the sides bad from tren ? Because i hear it causes serious acne more than test? If i were to do 80mg eod? would that cause a lot of acne?

Thread Information