View Poll Results: What would you do?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Postpone the upcoming cycle indefinitely until resolved.

1 50.00%
  • Modify the upcoming cycle is some way (indicate how in thread).

0 0%
  • Cut the fvcker out and get on with the planned cycle.

1 50.00%
  • Increase Deca for back arthritis.

1 50.00%
  • Just modify workouts for less stress on lumbar.

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question AAS w/ thyroid nodule, neck mass, and mild lower back arthritis - thoughts?

I turn 35 tomorrow and I just received results of a CAT scan that indicated a mass on my neck, a nodule on my thyroid with calcification, and lower back mild arthritis - more specifically a rare form associated with pregnant women (lol). The reported results are in the attached pics below along with my blood results. ENT consult next week with repeated blood labs; the following week I have an Ultrasound of the Thyroid.

Do you have any advice regarding these and the possible connection to any AAS or Ancillaries? Just want to make sure nothing in a cycle could adversely affect these issues.

Furthermore, would you recommend an increase in cruise testosterone or cruise Deca ? I take Deca at 60/week for ongoing joint pain during my cruises. I cruise at 140/week of test cyp. So, yes, I am on TRT/HRT and never need to do PCT as result.

My 20 week athletic-focused Cycle is due to start in 2 weeks - it will be EQ, NPP, periodic Clen (mtb race days only), and Winstrol (last 6 weeks only). Test will stay at cruise dose (140/week).

My last cycle was Tren , Deca, Test, and Anavar as a 4 week bridge/finisher into this current cruise.

Thanks for any input or advice, brothers! The cropped results from the Doctor and CT Scan interpretation are below:

Attachment 162833Attachment 162834Attachment 162835Attachment 162836Attachment 162837

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I would tell the ent about your cycle as it can mess with your blood work and make him think something is up that isn't.

The OCI maynot be causing pain but it tells me that you have some mechanical instability in the lower L-spine. Which would mean more core work, specifically functional ab work to cause the pelvic floor muscles and abdominal to work more in concert. I see OCI a lot in athletes make and female. I think it's a bit more prevalent in active individuals because of the stresses involved with vigorous exercise.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thank you for the feedback, MS.

I have started adding core specific exercises into my routine as I suspected the same. I've neglected ab exercises for some time now in favor of trimming my midsection....

I understand why you think I should tell the ENT, however, I happen to work at the facility as well, so that may jeopardize my job and so I can't do that. I am scheduled for a consult with a surgeon that specializes in this field and is not associated with my place of work....if it feels right, I will mention my cycle there.

Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I would tell the ent about your cycle as it can mess with your blood work and make him think something is up that isn't.

The OCI maynot be causing pain but it tells me that you have some mechanical instability in the lower L-spine. Which would mean more core work, specifically functional ab work to cause the pelvic floor muscles and abdominal to work more in concert. I see OCI a lot in athletes make and female. I think it's a bit more prevalent in active individuals because of the stresses involved with vigorous exercise.
    Last edited by IronClydes; 04-09-2016 at 03:09 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    Thank you for the feedback, MS. I have started adding core specific exercises into my routine as I suspected the same. I've neglected ab exercises for some time now in favor of trimming my midsection.... I understand why you think I should tell the ENT, however, I happen to work at the facility as well, so that may jeopardize my job and so I can't do that. I am scheduled for a consult with a surgeon that specializes in this field and is not associated with my place of work....if it feels right, I will mention my cycle there. Thanks for your input!
    Ah, good point.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Update:

MRI scheduled this week as well as an ultrasound with a hook wire sampling to be done on the thyroid nodule. Additionally, they will ultrasound the much larger bump on my clavicular head on the sternocleidomastoid.

2 ENT doctors checked it out and felt it may very well be muscle....that the sac/lining holding the bundled muscle fibers of the sternocleidomastoid was tore open and this is muscle protruding....not sure how they will proceed if this is true...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Update:

MRI scheduled this week as well as an ultrasound with a hook wire sampling to be done on the thyroid nodule. Additionally, they will ultrasound the much larger bump on my clavicular head on the sternocleidomastoid.

2 ENT doctors checked it out and felt it may very well be muscle....that the sac/lining holding the bundled muscle fibers of the sternocleidomastoid was tore open and this is muscle protruding....not sure how they will proceed if this is true...
    Good luck brother!

Try and stay positive.

labs indicated high ALT, high AST, high BUN, really high CPK, high creatinine, and low free t4.

Doctor really concerned about how high the muscle breakdown enzyme, CPK, is - 805 on a 0-250 normal range. She referred me to sport medicine to learn proper healthy ways to train body lol!!!!

At least liver enzymes are getting better! They already ordered an MRI on my thyroid and completed CT scans of my liver and thyroid, s well as ultrasounds of my thyroid and the bump on my clavicular head on the sternocleidomastoid tie in....they think it may be ruptured muscle from a tear in the lining....

Finally got the call from my doctor today.

The biopsy results determined that my thyroid nodule is benign colloid nodule and we will do a follow up ultrasound in a year.

The larger bump on my clavicular-sternocleidomastoid head is not a cancer concern at this time, rather it is a benign and scattered hematoma from the fall I took down the stairs at one of our clinics several months ago. In time, it should take care of itself. But, I am to watch for it hardening or growing in size just to be safe.

Thread Information