Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Far from massive
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Question about Anavar dosages

WB1
    WB1 is offline New Member

Question about Anavar dosages

I've taken Anavar in the past several times with great results. I usually get 25mg pills and I'll do around a 2 month cycle. I would start with 25mg per day and then after 2 weeks I would go up to 50mg. Now this time around I was only able to get 50mg pills and they are impossible to cut in half. I've tried several times with knives and whatnot and it just winds up crushing the whole thing.

Here's my question: Would starting off the first 2 weeks by taking one 50mg pill every two days be similar to taking one 25mg pill per day? Or would it not really work that way and be inefficient?

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    I havent tried anvar before so I cant help you with the dosages and whatnot but have you tried a pill cutter? I had a problem with 1mg Anastrozole pills I got from the pharmacy that were TINY and there was no way to cut them in half, especially not accurately. Then I found out they make pill cutters even for tiny pills that work like a charm. Worth a shot trying to find a cutter for them instead of trying to mess with the dosages etc. to make up for not being able to split them. Good luck

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Is this another var only cycle?

What are your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

WB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw View Post
    I havent tried anvar before so I cant help you with the dosages and whatnot but have you tried a pill cutter? I had a problem with 1mg Anastrozole pills I got from the pharmacy that were TINY and there was no way to cut them in half, especially not accurately. Then I found out they make pill cutters even for tiny pills that work like a charm. Worth a shot trying to find a cutter for them instead of trying to mess with the dosages etc. to make up for not being able to split them. Good luck
    I didn't even think of a pill cutter, thank you. I'll give it a shot. Do you know if it works well even if the pill is extremely small and extremely hard? Can I get this at a pharmacy?
    Last edited by WB1; 04-17-2016 at 03:21 PM.

WB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Is this another var only cycle?

What are your stats?
    I'm not comfortable sharing and it's not really relevant to the question anyway.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1
    I'm not comfortable sharing and it's not really relevant to the question anyway.
    ... Well it is relevant.
    How can you expect someone to give you an answer if we know nothing about you.

{
    ASIStreamID = 23;
    }

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed absolutely with Krugerr,

For example there is a female posting a question about 50mg var, for all know you could also be female.....So you don't think sex, age, etc are relevant questions to someone who is asking about taking a potentially dangerous drug?

By the way orals have a very short half life so the fact you ask if you could just take it ever 2nd day makes it apparent you could use lots of advice not just how to divide it.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 04-17-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    krugerr likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP no offense, but all of your past threads are really entertaining.

It's seems like everytime you ask a question, even when they're different, members give you the same answers and post links to the same threads.
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WB1 View Post
    No problem mate, I'll assume your stats are terrible

You've had plenty of advice in the past about not running var alone but here we are again.

Good luck.
    krugerr and Thunderx like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    From the 10 or so anavar only cycles it looks like you have done you should have the answer to a simple question about dosing and know the half life the product you are ingesting. 25mg a day is a high dose for a woman, for a male its just enough to damage the endocrine system and offer no benefits.. but i think youve been told all this many times before

WB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    No problem mate, I'll assume your stats are terrible

You've had plenty of advice in the past about not running var alone but here we are again.

Good luck.
    And that is exactly why I refused to answer the question because I didn't want to receive that lecture again. Every question I post on here gets ignored and people ask me totally irrelevant questions to try to educate me on stuff unrelated to what I ask. What do my stats have to do with the question? What does whether I'm dosing the var with test or doing a var only cycle have to do with the question? My question is very basic and generic and neither of those are factors to give a right answer. I am asking if taking X amount of a pill every day is similar to taking 2X of a pill every two days. Please explain to me how my stats or whether I'm taking anavar alone or with test is relevant to that question.
    Last edited by WB1; 04-19-2016 at 04:49 PM.

WB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Agreed absolutely with Krugerr,

For example there is a female posting a question about 50mg var, for all know you could also be female.....So you don't think sex, age, etc are relevant questions to someone who is asking about taking a potentially dangerous drug?

By the way orals have a very short half life so the fact you ask if you could just take it ever 2nd day makes it apparent you could use lots of advice not just how to divide it.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    OP no offense, but all of your past threads are really entertaining.

It's seems like everytime you ask a question, even when they're different, members give you the same answers and post links to the same threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    From the 10 or so anavar only cycles it looks like you have done you should have the answer to a simple question about dosing and know the half life the product you are ingesting. 25mg a day is a high dose for a woman, for a male its just enough to damage the endocrine system and offer no benefits.. but i think youve been told all this many times before
    I appreciate all the advice I received in the past and I know you all know more than me on the subject even though it seems like I am argumentative. However the reason I argue is because what you guys try to tell me hasn't been the case for me. I think what people fail to realize is that everyone's body is different and may react differently. For example, in my past threads, I asked a question about Anavar and my question got totally ignored and instead people told me not to do a var only cycle. It was frustrating to me for several reasons: 1) Before posting that thread, I had already ran 4, I repeat, 4 var only cycles and each time with amazing results. 2) I gained 12 - 15 lbs of muscle with each cycle. 3) I went to the doctor before and after for blood work and everything was 100% normal. 4) I went to the doctor before and after to measure testosterone and everything was 100% normal. So imagine going through that 4 times and then coming on here with a question and having everybody tell you not to do something you've already done 4 times with great results... So my point is maybe 50mg of var alone without test "doesn't do anything" for most people, but it did for me. So should I accept the results from what happened with my own first hand experience 4 separate times over the years or should I just listen to what people on a forum are telling me?
    Last edited by WB1; 04-19-2016 at 04:50 PM.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    If youre such a pro what do you need our advice for? How come you dont even know about anavars half life? if you did you wouldnt be asking this question

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Would starting off the first 2 weeks by taking one 50mg pill every two days be similar to taking one 25mg pill per day? Or would it not really work that way and be inefficient?
    You really should take var everyday.

If you can't cut them in half then crush them up and divide the powder in half to get your 25mg dose.

Can we please end this thread now.

Well, I'm running var only next. 12-15lbs of muscle every cycle of var only for 4 cycles?!?!?!

Man, if they are your results just do what you have in the past.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 cycles may have netted a total of 12 pounds, but not each cycle. Thats a minimum of 48 pounds gained. You dont wan to give your stats because it will prove your wrong and everyone else is giving you good info. People that make claims such as yours never back them with any proof.

I even doubt you obtained real var.

Thread Information