Mike21 is offline Junior Member

Question enough off time?

My last cycle was weekd 1-5 dbol 25 mgs/d, sust 250/w and winny weeks 7-11 at 50mgs eod and ended about a 1 1/2 months ago. This was my first cycle and am VERY satisified with gains! Now I am planning on running eq at 500 mgs/w for 10 weeks and test enanthate at 500 mgs/w for 8 weeks. SO THE QUESTION IS SHOULD I START THIS CYCLE OR TAKE MORE TIME OFF? Bottles are staring me down as we speak.

and I DID use clomid for post therapy.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I guess you didnt get blood work or you would know your own answer.

No way to tell though without it, can only guess. Most say time on equals time blah blah blah...lol I dont like that rule.

Id say start if your feelin good.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    I just dont get it.so many people dive into there cycles thinking theres no ramifications for checking there blood levels since there last cycle worked out so well for them.If you had any idea what types of problems can occur without you even realizing it. Your bloodwork is a major necessity for cycling.

I felt great too even though my cholesterol was 318.....which is dangerous and put me at high risk for coronary/artery disease.If i were to have kept it up who knows what would have happened.People just cant help but start their cycles.......??

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    So inertia I guess your saying that I should get blood work done and make sure everything looks good? Just a good old standard blood test correct? If you didnt notice I am a first time user and have done lots of research never really realized much about blood work. I dont plan on living off of AS. Just running a couple of cycles to break a barrier and reach some goals. I am an athlete and needed it and have been lifting hard for about 5-6 years and was stuck at a wall I couldnt break through. Now I have demolished that wall. Thanks for the replys.

Thread Information