Noone290 is offline New Member

3rd Tren A and Test E Cycle need advice Pls.

I'm 6'5 315 pds. I've been lifting for 15 years off and on way more on. I've always been big. Tried tren a and test e through the advice of a friend to get leaner. It worked very well. The leanest I've been was 290 lbs. And still maintained my muscle and mass which is what i wanted.

Stopped and gain the wait back. Tried the second cycle and barely worked out at all. Obviously a complete waste. But now I plan on getting down to 270 and staying there as long as possible. I've never used any roids until recently just for the weight loss.

I've always just lifted but have had a horrible diet until my first cycle and just help speed it up with a good diet and was working well. Just didn't and don't want to end up taking this for to long. Just to get my lean results.

So i plan on doing the same as before which is Tren A 76 mg at 1 ml×2 a week. And test E 250mg at twice a week as well at the same time. Monday and Thursday. As well as HCG 100 ui twice a week on the same days. I didn't take HCG on my first cycle felt the effects with sexuall apetite being low and on the second cycle included HCG after readimg an article on here. And everything is back to normal THANK GOD! And has stayed good after cycle as well.

So i want to see about maybe taking 2ml of tren a twice a week and test the same. I've read to many things so far about to much test. And maybe increasing the HCG to 250 ui twice a week. Or doing a 3 day a week cycle Mon, Wed, Fri at 1ml of tren a and 1 ml of test e maybe the same or twice a week. And 150 ui of hcg 3 times a week on the same days.

I wanted some feed back if possible. Any useful input will be much appreciated. I already started my cycle this Monday. And have taken 1ml of tren and test on Monday and Wednesday. As well as 150ui of hcg on Monday and Wednesday 100ui. And questioning wether i should continue with the 3 days or if anyone has a better idea? And i really don't want to add anything else but what i have.

Thanks in advanced. I'm a newbie in the forums so if i haven't given enough info or something please let me know.

MrTerrific is offline New Member
    Bro..I think you know what everyone is gonna say so I'll just skip that part but i do agree with them.

Just so I understand...you're pinning 150mg of Tren Ace twice a week??? I was a little confused by your wording.

You didn't mention an AI or any prami/caber. Do you have and/or did you run them on last tren cycle?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I can't understand your post. Are planning on running Test and Tren at 1ml each 1 time a week, or two times, or is it Mon, Wed, and Fri? Your Tren A is dosed at 78mg per ml? Never heard of such a dosage per ml. Before anyone can help you. Please explain exactly what you plan on using; how much of each one, and how often. Thanks.

I can't understand your post. Are planning on running Test and Tren at 1ml each 1 time a week, or two times, or is it Mon, Wed, and Fri? Your Tren A is dosed at 78mg per ml? Never heard of such a dosage per ml. Before anyone can help you. Please explain exactly what you plan on using; how much of each one, and how often. Thanks.

Well i wrote that up half asleep earlier this morning so sorry for the confusion. I've never used anything besides boldenone in the very begining before i used tren A. I was told it was better to get used to that first because tren is very strong. This was on my very first cycle a while ago and only used it in the begining. After that it's been all tren a.

I have two different things in mind. Either Mon, Wed, Fri 1ml of tren and test together with 100 ui of hcg 3 times a week. And i said it was 76mg not 78mg. And yes that's how it shows on the bottle tren acetate 76mg 10 ml. Or just twice a week on Mon, Thurs at 2ml of tren a and 1ml of test e 250 mg and hcg at 250 ui twice a week.

I'm not familiar with the lingo here on the forums but from what i saw in a search pinned means injections. Which is what I'm doing. As far as AI or Prami/caper never heard of it and never taken any at all. I did a quick search and it shows that what you are mention should only be taken as needed?

If you can shed some more light on what you're talking about and why i would have to take it would be appreciated.

Bump

The acetate ester is very short so it's recommended that it be taken every other day or even everyday. Take 2 weeks worth of total dosage and divide it by 7. For example if you want to take 300mg/wk, then (600mg/7) pin about 85mg every other day for 8 weeks. Run the HCG 250iu twice a week. You need to contril your E2 carefully or you'll run into prolactin issues. If you're running Tren A, I would run Test Prop to match the esters. You can mix the Test/Tren and pin it together. Have a good PCT ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Noone290
    I'm 6'5 315 pds. I've been lifting for 15 years off and on way more on. I've always been big. Tried tren a and test e through the advice of a friend to get leaner. It worked very well. The leanest I've been was 290 lbs. And still maintained my muscle and mass which is what i wanted. Stopped and gain the wait back. Tried the second cycle and barely worked out at all. Obviously a complete waste. But now I plan on getting down to 270 and staying there as long as possible. I've never used any roids until recently just for the weight loss. I've always just lifted but have had a horrible diet until my first cycle and just help speed it up with a good diet and was working well. Just didn't and don't want to end up taking this for to long. Just to get my lean results. So i plan on doing the same as before which is Tren A 76 mg at 1 ml×2 a week. And test E 250mg at twice a week as well at the same time. Monday and Thursday. As well as HCG 100 ui twice a week on the same days. I didn't take HCG on my first cycle felt the effects with sexuall apetite being low and on the second cycle included HCG after readimg an article on here. And everything is back to normal THANK GOD! And has stayed good after cycle as well. So i want to see about maybe taking 2ml of tren a twice a week and test the same. I've read to many things so far about to much test. And maybe increasing the HCG to 250 ui twice a week. Or doing a 3 day a week cycle Mon, Wed, Fri at 1ml of tren a and 1 ml of test e maybe the same or twice a week. And 150 ui of hcg 3 times a week on the same days. I wanted some feed back if possible. Any useful input will be much appreciated. I already started my cycle this Monday. And have taken 1ml of tren and test on Monday and Wednesday. As well as 150ui of hcg on Monday and Wednesday 100ui. And questioning wether i should continue with the 3 days or if anyone has a better idea? And i really don't want to add anything else but what i have. Thanks in advanced. I'm a newbie in the forums so if i haven't given enough info or something please let me know.
    I understand, the terminology can be confusing. About your proposed cycle. If you want to run Tren Ace at 76 mg. 2x per week. That's 152mgs total per week. Because Tren A is a short ester you will need to pin(inject) it every other day. Which would be 43mgs of Tren A every other day(EOD). Now for Test Enathate, you said you want to run 250mgs 2 x per week(pw) for a total of 500mgs. You can pin the test on say Sunday and Thursday. I would mix the test in with the Tren whenever they fall on the same day.
    AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) Arimidex or Aromasin are both good. I like Arimidex myself. Arimidex should be taken EOD at .25 mgs. If you get pills that are 1 mg each just quarter them up. AI IS IMPORTANT! I haven't seen it mentioned in any of your previous cycles. If you don't take an AI your estrogen will get too high and cause unwanted side effects. So make sure you take it will on cycle.
    HCG at 250ius 2 x per week is fine. Run that during your cycle. If you need info on a proper pct just ask. Hope this helps. Good luck!
    Last edited by Strongblood; 04-25-2016 at 10:49 AM.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Your motivation seems to be to lose weight. What's your BF %? Post a picture maybe. You do not need steroids to lose weight - what you need is a clean diet at a calorie deficit and solid training. As a matter of fact, if you're at anything above 15% BF, you shouldn't cycle and much less with Tren . The sides will be brutal and can be very damaging and even permanent. Get on the nutrition forum and drop some weight that way. At that point, you can cycle much safer and effectively.

Thread Information