flexshack is offline Member

ketotifen fumarate with clen??

heard different things about this combo and want to know the real deal. is the keto a calcium ion channel blockers? also, what better benefits would you see from this combo versus just plain old clen ? and contrastly, what negatives could you encounter from this combo? and finally, is keto really meant for internal ingestion? b/c i know it is used in the field of opthamology. thanks.

scratch this post. my bad. should have done more searching but found a past post with info on it. thanks.
    Last edited by flexshack; 07-01-2003 at 02:22 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Ahhh - hopefully you found my thread on it in the education forum

cyc,
    i did and it was excellent. very informative. there was one thing, however, that i wasn't quite sure what it was. tnf alpha levels? i tried a search with google and found a few medical reports on these levels dealing with people who had wasting diseases like MS, i think. they really didn't explain what they were however. i guess they were written for doctors who would be expected to know these things already. anyway, my other question is: is the weight that you gain from the ketotifen lean muscle mass or just fat? i am guessing this also will have to do with what one eats, how much they eat, and when they eat among maybe a few other factors. i am curious b/c if it helps to build muscle, then theoretically, when mixed with clen it would be a pretty awesome combo. and finally, what are your feelings on this combo? thanks cyc and/or anyone else who adds their 2 cents.
    flex

Thread Information