Ironth1313 is offline New Member

My dilemma need advice ASAP

So I have this problem, my 8 week NPP/test p bulk cycle was suppose to end the last week of March, however my supplier didn't get me the gear on time so I had to start late and it ends week after next so I've been on for 6 What the plan was to end the bulk cycle in March and wait till June and do a cut cycle with tren e/test e. My question is can I just go ahead and jump into the Tren/test cycle for 12 weeks since I've been on this cycle for only 6. Or could I at least do a PCT for a few weeks then wait till the first week of June to use the Tren e/test e? Or should I continue with the NPP/ test p through June and still cut on it?

The cycle is:

NPP 150 eod
    Test p 100 eod

The cut cycle:

Tren e 400 ew
    Test e 300 ew

Questions:

Stop NPP cycle after 6 weeks and jump into Tren cycle for 12 no break?
    Stop NPP cycle after 6 weeks and do pct for 2 then wait 2 weeks and start Tren cycle first week of June
    Keep going with NPP through June and still cut while on it with more Cadio and diet

This would be basically a 18 week cycle just NPP for 6 weeks then Tren for 12, pct two weeks after last pin of Tren.

Please help doing a small local show in sept

A big concern is I would like to have kids within the next 2 years I've only heard a large amount of gear say 800+ a week of a substance would possibly cause fertile problems.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    A 2 week long PCT and then beginning another cycle in 2 weeks is just silly.

An 18 week cycle ending with tren e is long cycle

I think you should just ride out this npp cycle and then go into PCT.

A lot of guys have run much less then 800mg/week and have libido issues.

There are literally dozens of factors that govern the state of fertility after cycling.

23 yo, NPP/Test cycle, no break (2 weeks break), 12 week Tren cycle? Sounds like a train wreck.

Ironth1313 is offline New Member
    Thank you for your advice, could you please elaborate on how it would be a train wreck and the reason? I wouldn't do this usually I would have 8-12 weeks Inbetween the cycles. But with this time crunch I was curious if just 6 weeks of NPP and 12 weeks of Tren would be okay to run with HCG in the cycle for it being so long.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    At your age no amount of AAS is okay to use.

You'll be really lucky if you can function normally in the bedroom after this cycle.

***Cycles going wrong for the young**

Thread Information