Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: 3rd cycle plan, BF estimate, good to go?

Alta is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle plan, BF estimate, good to go?

40 yr old, 6-1" 205lbs. 20 years training experience.

3rd cycle, first 2 were prop only. Last cycle was a 6 week prop, 700mg/wk. Cycle ended Feb 1 2016, no problem with recovery. Also note I tore my knee mid Feb, so I ended up sitting on a couch with a garbage diet and very little training for 6 weeks. Currently back at it, and getting the diet dialed back in. Lost a bit of fat the last month, and the knee isn't much of an issue right now (except for loss of strength in the quad).

Looking at switching it up to test E to reduce pinning frequency.

Currently on 3iu HGH ED since Feb.

Test E 250mg Mon AM/Thursday PM for 12 weeks
    3iu HGH ED
    HCG
    AI .25 aromisin EOD
    1000mg NAC

PCT
    Clomid/Nolva standard dose

Goals: Get stronger with a high level of cardio. Not looking for big gains in weight or bulk. Looking for gains in Olympic lifts and squats. I'm not a bodybuider and I don't weigh myself.

Diet is 2500 cals 50/30/20 Carb/Protein/Fat (all pre-cooked on Sunday, dinners are a little more "liberal" with the home cooked wife meals). Cheat meals Sunday.
    Training: Crossfit Mon-Friday, bike to work 2 x week (50km round trip) and maybe a straight up weight day Saturdays. Lots of cardio (which I love).

Anyone see a problem with this? I am getting my BW done tomorrow as well as donating to lower Hematocritic levels, so was thinking about pinning today. I've never had an issue with BW so I would be surprised if something was out of the ordinary.

Also estimating I'm around 17% BF? Kind of hard to tell (pics were taken after a heavy carb breakfast on Sunday). I'm a gangly fella with long limbs and long musculature.

Totally open to suggestions on cycle, diet, work out plans, etc. I don't HAVE to run a cycle, but I thought it would be a great tune up for summer.

3rd cycle plan, BF estimate, good to go?-fullsizerender-1-.jpg3rd cycle plan, BF estimate, good to go?-fullsizerender-3-.jpg

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you finished a cycle 6 weeks ago then how can you legitimately say you've had no problems with recovery?

At 6 weeks post cycle natural HPTA function is just beginning.

IMO you're closer to 19-20% bf.

Finished a 6 week cycle Feb 5, that's 12 weeks ago.....

Time on was 6 weeks, 3 week PCT=9 weeks off. I will have bloodwork this week to confirm it's all G2G though.

Gonna go to a local Bodpod. This BF is way to subjective. I was tested a few years back at 17% and I'm a lot leaner than I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Finished a 6 week cycle Feb 5, that's 12 weeks ago.....

Time on was 6 weeks, 3 week PCT=9 weeks off. I will have bloodwork this week to confirm it's all G2G though.

Gonna go to a local Bodpod. This BF is way to subjective. I was tested a few years back at 17% and I'm a lot leaner than I was.
    My bad, must have confused the length of your cycle with the time you sent off.

I hope your bw returns favorable results.

3 weeks of PCT is kind of weak.

You should consider making it at least 4.

Is you plan to cut on 2500 calories?

The reason I ask is because every time I calculate your tdee I get a higher value, and from your training you seem like an active person.

Not really planning to cut, I just have a hard time forcing food down my throat. I can up the calories, but it's a ton of food to get down. Plan is to start at 2500 and adjust from there if there's too much cardio in my workouts. That's around where I held my calories on the last cycle (albeit with less cardio) and I seemed to make decent strength gains. Are you thinking more like 3000?

Edit: you are correct. I just worked back through my TDEE and came up with 3300 calories maintenance. I'm going to have to adjust my diet here, especially if I'm throwing biking into the mix.

I ran a 3 week PCT because of the initial 6 week cycle length, and the blurry vision I was getting from so much clomid (I do plan to run 4 weeks on a 12 week cycle though).
    Last edited by Alta; 04-25-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Ok, cool I'm glad you caught that tdee mistake.

Any cycle over 4-5 weeks will completely shut you down and should be followed by aggressive an PCT.

If you dosed the clomid at 100mg for the first week then try 75mg this time.

If you had vision problems from the clomid 75-50mg then you might want to consider using torem in it's place.

IMO thorem isn't as good as clomid but it's better than getting in a car/bike accident because you're vision was impaired.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information