marcinIK is offline New Member

ketogenic diet + t3 + clen + enan test

I am on keto diet and I was just wondering if it is possible to take Clen and T3 on a low carb diet. Is it safe? Does it bring some benefits? I didn't find much information about that so I would be grateful if anyone who has knowledge on this subject could be comment. I use testosterone enanthate at the dose of 600 mg per week in order to protect the muscle.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard Marcin!
    Can you post your stats? Age/weight/height/bf%...

When you say you run 600mg of test a week to protect the muscle, do you mean you cruise at 600mg a week indefinitely or are you just on cycle now?

marcinIK is offline New Member
    Hi,Thank You for a nice welcome.
    I didn't write but my goal is to lose some weigh.
    I'm 25 years old, 183cm, 100kg, bf I think about 20-25% ...

I'm going take t3 for 5 weeks gradually increasing the dose. To be honest I've started already. I wonder about the repetition of the cycle with t3 after 3-4 weeks out until thyroid come back to normal.
    It's my 4 day.
    day 1-3, 12,5mcg
    day 4-7, 25mcg
    day 8-14, 50mcg
    day 15-21, 75 mcg
    day 22-28, 50mcg
    day 29-32, 25mcg
    day 33-35, 12,5mcg

clen I take a whole week and then I have a week off and testosterone I'm going take 15 weeks. I do two injections a week at a dose of 300 mg on a single injection (so 600mg for week). So far I injected 3 times.
    Last edited by marcinIK; 04-26-2016 at 04:13 AM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not a nutritionist or very-knowledgeable regards T3 and clen , but as far as your diet goes, if you really use keto diet properly you will loose BF% weight crazy fast, personal experience. Just recomendation on TDEE set your calories for whatever weight you shooting for, then use ~0.8-1g (max) protein per KG of bodyweight, max 25g carbs, and the rest would be your fats. Lots water everyday and help of a cardio will do wonders. I dont know how long have you been doing keto diet, and at your weight at your age despite your current BF% I feel your hormones were doing sufficiently ok to work well without test injections. I know its your body/your decision, but I would reconsider dropping injections now drop T3 and clen, recover, run blood tests if you havent already before this and re-evaluate your diet and training.
    At such high BF% youre prone to more bloat/test to estrogen conversion, and worst is gyno. I would first have my body as low as 15% or less before start using test.

Have you had any thyroid issues before you started your T3? Most important - have you had your pre-cycle blood tests done on your full hormone panel including E2 and thyroid, and lipid profile?

Its easy to do the wrong things, but its best to go right way about it,
    Please take some time and please for your own sake read this page, real important:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

and please, share more info

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    ^^ Solid Advice

Clen loses effectiveness after 2 weeks, and has a strong potential to cause rebound fat gain. To do it right (if there is a right way to run clen, I don't advise running it at all) you would want to take it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. But you should read more on clen before you take it.

T3 can be very catabolic and like Insane said, you need to know where your thyroid is currently at before taking it, not something you want to mess around with

Thread Information