Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dcycles
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: dosage for female

T-boner is offline Associate Member

dosage for female

What is the largest dosage of testosterone a 33 year old female could take, that won't turn her I to a man? She is about 5'7" 130lbs. She has done 2 cycles of anavar but little to no results.
    We contacted a hormone therapist who told us that after they get blood work back most women end up on about 25mg of testosterone every other week. That's .12ml from a 200mg/ml bottle. Is that what you guys would suggest? The thing is this doctor costs a ton of money. I can give her some of my test a lot cheaper.

One more thing. This hormone therapy doctor said he would have her inject just under the skin and not into the muscle. Is that the correct way for a women to administer test or should it be injected into the muscle?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would try something else for most females. UNLESS she is a competitive type professional bodybuilder or has aspirations for that look.

She doesn't want to look like a man. Are you saying there is no small amount that could be taken and not cause her to grow a penis. A man can produce 40-50mg per week of testosterone naturally. Not sure what women produce. Seems like 24mg every other week would be enough to give a woman a bump without all the sides.

ePeeZy is offline New Member
    Dude give her EQ like 75mg - 125mg/week. EQ is just as anabolic as test, and has an androgenic rating of 50 (test is 100). It's the androgenic properties of steroids that cause virilization (not sure I spelled that correctly) in women, not the anabolic properties.

EQ is perfect for women who are looking to be a bit more serious than anavar

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    It's not uncommon for females to inject low dose test sub q. I would recommend the shorter ester though. Test prop.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ePeeZy View Post
    Dude give her EQ like 75mg - 125mg/week. EQ is just as anabolic as test, and has an androgenic rating of 50 (test is 100). It's the androgenic properties of steroids that cause virilization (not sure I spelled that correctly) in women, not the anabolic properties.

EQ is perfect for women who are looking to be a bit more serious than anavar
    Eq is useless. If you want to go to next level go primo, make sure its not fake.

Therapeutical dose of testosterone wont grow muscle, but higher dose has serious risks of virilization.

Var, primo and winny are beginner compounds for females.

Var did NOTHING for me. Love Primo. Primo is my first cycle of choice.

Winny either loves or no love. Dry joints painful side.

Test is not a cycle for typical females. Not at higher dosages. Do NOT even think Tren . No no no.

Eq is becoming more common but side can be difficult on sleep cycle.

I gave her a tiny bit of test last night. Probably about 25mg. She bugged me to do it. I'll see if she feels any better over the next week. If she grows a penis then I'll have to figure something else out.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    I gave her a tiny bit of test last night. Probably about 25mg. She bugged me to do it. I'll see if she feels any better over the next week. If she grows a penis then I'll have to figure something else out.
    Well at least you took everyone's advice
    numbere likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    She's certainly not likely to grow a penis from 25mg of test, but people are individuals and all respond differently to different levels of meds.

Also, women taking reasonable amounts of androgens don't develop cliteromegaly overnight. She would be more likely to feel some tingling, increased sensitivity and then slight enlargement. So she can see how she feels and pay attention and not ignore those changes occurring.

25 mg for me would have been too much, but I am not trying to be a bodybuilder, and I am naturally on the pleasantly testosterone -y side anyway. Women w low t levels that have a lot of estrogen to balance probably tolerate test better and have less side effects than someone like me. So it will be an individual thing and I would say low and slow is best. Once you start feeling a side effect it often gets worse still before you metabolise the t out, and the longer the side effects last the more likely they seem to stick around.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    So far the only goals I see here are to inject testosterone and "to not look like a man"

You are far from knowledgeable enough about what you are doing on a number of levels here. This shows pretty poor judgment.

Let her take her needs up with her doctor.

Dj Screw is offline Associate Member
    Don't inject your wife with testosterone ....sounds like a TERRIBLE idea. Asking for trouble, especially if you are a novice yourself. HRT doses won't do anything for her and higher doses WILL turn her into a man...and as mentioned some effects happen OVERNIGHT. I would stop ASAP

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Screw
    Don't inject your wife with testosterone....sounds like a TERRIBLE idea. Asking for trouble, especially if you are a novice yourself. HRT doses won't do anything for her and higher doses WILL turn her into a man...and as mentioned some effects happen OVERNIGHT. I would stop ASAP
    My buddy and his then wife have their pro cards. After the divorce, she started dating this other dude at the gym. Long story short he is one of those dudes and showed us some nakies she sent him. But it was very obvious that she had done more than her share of cycles...lol
    Dj Screw likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    My wife gets about 20mg a week at the rate her pellet gets absorbed. That's about 26-27mg a week of Cypionate . That's been great for her for years. Don't do more than 25, and now that you've given an initial bolus you might want to continue at 15-20 a week and evaluate in 6 weeks. If I was just starting my wife out on this and didn't know how she did on the equivalent of 25 a week I'd start her at 15 to be safe.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    When my girlfriend was at 30mg/week, of test P, she was fine, for months. But, if she decides to go on again, she says she'd try just 20mg/week.

Quote Originally Posted by T-boner
    How is she feeling?

I figured its too early for her to tell a difference but I just asked her how she felt today. She says she felt really good today and slept good last night.
    The opinions on this are all over the place. As I said in the 1st post, we spoke with an HRT doctor who told us that most women end up on about 25mg every other week after blood work comes back. The women who are currently doing therapeutic levels of test are reporting good things. I understand the reservations some may have but it doesn't seem to me that this is way out there and crazy to even suggest. We went to a family practice and they did nothing for her except check her thyroid and run some basic blood work that doesn't tell much. The HRT doctor was much more knowledgeable.
    Here are the problems she is having. She is hard core on dieting and working out. This has been fine for many years but the last year, or maybe more I can't remember, she is tired all the time and can't control her weight very well. We lift or cardio 5 to 6 days per week. She has her meals weighed out and prepared in individual containers for every meal and eats on a schedule. There is no reason for her general feeling of being unhealthy and the weight gain. She never did any cycles until recently when she did anavar . There was no difference while on anavar except more weight gain which makes no sense because during that time we stepped up the dieat and workouts a lot. After tons of research we now suspect maybe her hormone levels are just not in the parameters for optimal health. After talking to the doctor I figured we'd try the test therapy for basically nothing before we pay tons of money with the doctor.
    I saw a post today of a woman who was doing 250mg test per week and was worried cause she was having sides. Now that's crazy!

I understood the intent of initial post.

Has she had her thyroid checked?

Yes. Thyroid was checked with family doctor. Levels were borderline. Not great but the doctor said she really didn't need medication for it.

I'm reading that therapeutic levels of HGH could help her. If I want to drop several thousands of dollars on this HRT doctor he will give her 6 months of HGH. I've been looking for a cheaper way to get it but I'm worried about buying fake stuff. I think I found a legit source but I have no way to check it so it's risky. I asked if someone could PM me for a source check in another thread but I was reminded by "Ender" that there will be no source checks until I meet the time frame and post requirements. That's cool. I know the forum has rules.

Yes. Thyroid was checked with family doctor. Levels were borderline. Not great but the doctor said she really didn't need medication for it.
    My thyroid runs low in normal range. I took basal temp (anal temp required) for a few weeks and handed the results to my doctor. Once he realized I was serious and had done some research, he ordered a full panel. I am waiting on my results. He is willing to prescribe thyroid meds now, depending on results.

I'm reading that therapeutic levels of HGH could help her. If I want to drop several thousands of dollars on this HRT doctor he will give her 6 months of HGH. I've been looking for a cheaper way to get it but I'm worried about buying fake stuff. I think I found a legit source but I have no way to check it so it's risky. I asked if someone could PM me for a source check in another thread but I was reminded by "Ender" that there will be no source checks until I meet the time frame and post requirements. That's cool. I know the forum has rules.
    Hgh is awesome. I ran 9 mo cycle and loved the feeling and results. But very hard on the pocket book esp when good source doesn't deliver after being seized at customs. It was finally delivered to an address in a state far far away and I am out thousands. Very risky. I am sure someone is enjoying my cycle #%#EUR#

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Do anavar again but test if the anavar is legit with Dave palumbo steroid testing kit

What's her stats?

Stats:
    She's 5'7. 33 years old. Her weight has always been around 120 lbs but she is currently up close to 140 lbs. The weight gain started 1 to 1.5 years ago. During that time she has had an increase in acne also and a slight decrease in libido. She says it's a slight decrease but I think it's more than a slight decrease. It's been a week now since injecting about 25mg test. She says she feels good. All of her acne has cleared up. I mean all of it. Libido may have ticked up a bit. Her goal is to get back to an athletic 120 lbs and feel good and healthy. What's had us stumped is that her weight continued to go up even while on strict diet and workout regimen. Tried 2 cycles of Anavar but no different results. Thinking that hormone imbalance may be causing it.

Did she have any BW? Thyroid?

It's interesting....Men and women seem to fill in around thirty...metabolism...idk...activity level...focused on career....

This is an old thread I know. When I originally asked about this, Many chimed in and told me do not inject my wife with test. Well, after the one injection I never gave her anymore because of all the negative response from people here. Her problems with weight, acne, lethargy, and hair loss have only gotten worse the last couple years. We recently went to an HRT and anti-aging clinic. Her blood work came back and they said she needs testosterone . Well hells bells! Big surprise! Today they gave her test pellets implanted in her hip. So it appears I may have been right back then and a low dose of test would’ve helped.
    The cost for this from the clinic is extremely high especially considering the tiny amount of test she is dosing. My question is this. How many mg of test is being released into her per week through these pellets? She was given a 75mg pellet. In 4 weeks she does blood work again and she may increase the dose. The doctor says she needs her total test to be about 150 ng/dL for optimal results. It’s currently at 24 ng/dL.
    If I can inject her then a bottle of test will last her a year or more. I can get blood work cheap through Private Labs. I shouldn’t need to spend $700 every 3 months for this clinic. Does anyone know the conversion rate for pellets to injectable test so we can just administer this at home?

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Stats:
    She's 5'7. 33 years old. Her weight has always been around 120 lbs but she is currently up close to 140 lbs. The weight gain started 1 to 1.5 years ago. During that time she has had an increase in acne also and a slight decrease in libido. She says it's a slight decrease but I think it's more than a slight decrease. It's been a week now since injecting about 25mg test. She says she feels good. All of her acne has cleared up. I mean all of it. Libido may have ticked up a bit. Her goal is to get back to an athletic 120 lbs and feel good and healthy. What's had us stumped is that her weight continued to go up even while on strict diet and workout regimen. Tried 2 cycles of Anavar but no different results. Thinking that hormone imbalance may be causing it.
    I see this is an old post, but I'm curious: was she ever examined for polycystic ovarian syndrome?

She does occasionally get cysts on her ovaries. When that happens She gets prescribed birth control for about a month or so and they go away. That month is usually ruff on her as they are popping and then healing. It’s like she’s on her period nonstop but After they are gone she feels better for a while. She is not on birth control regularly. We suspected the birth control may have been the cause so I got a vasectomy so she could stop using birth control. It didn’t help her feel any better though. I’m reading that years of birth control can suppress a woman’s ovaries from making testosterone and then even after they come off their ovaries never bounce back quite right.

I can’t answer your question but would certainly have her ask the doctor.

I just went to a holistic clinic. I’m low test, estrogen and progesterone plus low thyroid. I just started 4 new meds covered by insurance. Compounding testosterone was my option.

This angle bites was on test shots injected sub q. Her dosage was 10 I believe. Would have to search her name to verify.

Thank you,
    We did ask the doctor how many mg per week the pellets were releasing. The doctor did not know. The doctor did say that it doesn’t covert directly to injectable doses. In other words, even though it’s a 75mg pellet that lasts 12 weeks, you can’t just divide 75 by 12 to get the dose per week. The conversion is just not the same for some reason.
    We have a lady friend who injects 7mg per week. She just started too and she’s still dialing in her dosage. Once these pellets have run their course, assuming we see positive results from it, we may start injecting about 5mg per week and then adjust from there after getting blood work.

Found this for you.

Excellent information. Thank you.

Excellent information. Thank you.
    Your welcome. I’ve seen recent posts by TAB. Hoping she chimes in!

I love this forum. It’s just sometimes the guys on here are quick to just call you an idiot instead of trying to help. A while back I asked a question about trenbolone and got told I shouldn’t be using it and do more research. Well asking questions is doing research. Didn’t answer my question. Just trashed my question.
    Similar happened a couple years ago when I originally posted this question for my wife. Some of the women answered honestly with help but the men acted like I was insane to even think about giving her test. One guy even answered one of my other threads about something totally different and ended it with “ and stop giving your wife test”. How the heck did he even know that?
    Turns out I was on the right track and she did need a small amount of test. The nay sayers swayed me away from pursuing that route and delayed remedy for her. I guess some of it is my fault for listening to them. I know they want this forum to prosper so a little patience and politeness would get more people off the sidelines and interacting more on here I think.
    Sometimes I’m scared to ask a question cause of the negative responses I see.
    Thats all I’m gonna say about that. Overall My experiences are positive. I’ve learned a ton and got a couple sources from some good guys who pointed me in the right places. I refer people to the site all the time. Appreciate all help when it comes to this stuff. Doctors know very little so we need this information.

Thread Information