Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Interruption in TRT

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

Interruption in TRT

Hey guys, haven't posted in a long while. I've been on a cruise dose of test of 120mg every 5 days for the past 5 months. Also on .5mg adex eod. Anyways, I placed an order for my next cycle and after waiting weeks, found out it was seized by customs. The point is, I missed my last dose of test, so it's been about 13 days since my last dose. I've been having hot flashes and been bloated and am wondering if it's because my hormones are out of whack. I just got a bottle of test from a buddy to get me through until my order is replaced and just pinned today. Hopefully it'll help balance me out. I feel like I'm about to jump out of my skin sometimes. Any insight or advice is welcome. Thanks

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe you should normalize in another week or so, but another question would be - do you use hcg along? It would keep gonads active and in event like this ^ you would have suffered very little "down-time" I think. usually its ~250iu hcg 2 x a week

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    13 days doesnt seem enough time to have symptoms of low T, hot flashes and bloating are ussually symptoms of high e2, like always only bloodwork will tell
    BG likes this.

Thanks guys. Getting blood work results next week at the doc's office. e2 was elevated before, but haven't had it checked again since I started the adex several months ago. Could be that it's still elevated and I need to bump up the dose. I'll find out next week...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    0.5mg a'dex EOD for less than 200mg of test pw probably means your e2 is probably low. Most people would need half of that for more than double the test dose.

Get some bloodwork to know.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinToGrow View Post
    Hey guys, haven't posted in a long while. I've been on a cruise dose of test of 120mg every 5 days for the past 5 months. Also on .5mg adex eod. Anyways, I placed an order for my next cycle and after waiting weeks, found out it was seized by customs. The point is, I missed my last dose of test, so it's been about 13 days since my last dose. I've been having hot flashes and been bloated and am wondering if it's because my hormones are out of whack. I just got a bottle of test from a buddy to get me through until my order is replaced and just pinned today. Hopefully it'll help balance me out. I feel like I'm about to jump out of my skin sometimes. Any insight or advice is welcome. Thanks
    TEST levels will being to drop significantly after day 10,,you hormone balance by day 13 MOST LIKELY has changed and perhaps why your getting some side effects.

Hey guys, a little update. I got my original blood work from my doc's office from about a month ago, before all of these symptoms started. My test and e2 levels were fine. But I had another test done on my own last week on Monday and it showed that my e2 levels were basically non-existent. I've been back on my regular test dose (120mg every 5 days) for about 10 days now (2 doses). I've been completely off of the adex now for a little over a week. I'm still experiencing the bad sides. I have bloating, indigestion, and anxiety. I can't concentrate and normal things bug me like loud noise or music. Am also moody. It's really weird. It's like my entire system is out of whack. It's like being stuck on a ride and you can't get off. I just went for blood work today to see where I'm at. Any ideas on how long it takes for your e2 levels to recover when they've crashed like this? This really sucks.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Sounds like BIB hit it on the nose. Again. Good job BB!
    LTG, hopefully your estrogen will get back in range soon and you will be good to go again.

Thanks man. I'll be glad when I'm off this ride!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    13 days doesnt seem enough time to have symptoms of low T, hot flashes and bloating are ussually symptoms of high e2, like always only bloodwork will tell
    This is what I was thinking, maybe since test was dropping e2 remained elevated.

Looking to grow, did you continue your adex. If not it could have been rebound from test dropping and no adex.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information