Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By mockery

Thread: Clenbuterol, is it worth it?

Daniel256512 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol, is it worth it?

Hey guys

Just wanting to know if clenbuterol is worth running? What are your experiences with it? Did it make a noticeable difference? Is it really muscle sparing?

My diet and training is in check, was looking for some assistance on a cut.

Thanks
    Last edited by Daniel256512; 04-30-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel256512
    Hey guys Just wanting to know if clenbuterol is worth running? What are your experiences with it? Did it make a noticeable difference? My diet and training is in check, was looking for some assistance on a cut. Thanks
    It's worth it if you add t3 and test to the mix , low carb or keto and cardio. I try it and is not A miracle drug but it definitely gives you the edge , what are your stats by the way?

Muse is offline Junior Member
    Yeh I'll have to agree it works!

I ran it as follows:

(14 days) - then need break or to refresh receptors using Diphenhydramine which is what clenses the beta 2 receptors. This is found in several antihistamine and sleep aid medications sold OTC. Always take 3-5g Taurine per day, and 300mg potassium.

GL

Results were good! Diet in tune, I still haven't tried T3 though.

Daniel256512 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Yeh I'll have to agree it works!

I ran it as follows:

(14 days) - then need break or to refresh receptors using Diphenhydramine which is what clenses the beta 2 receptors. This is found in several antihistamine and sleep aid medications sold OTC. Always take 3-5g Taurine per day, and 300mg potassium.

GL

Results were good! Diet in tune, I still haven't tried T3 though.
    Did you run clen by itself? Does it spare muscle?

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Yes clen supposedly helps preserve muscle but if you add t3 its help speed the fatburnig effect a lot but when you add t3 you may lose fat way faster then clen by itself but t3 its catabolic and it will eat fat and muscle that's why low test its recomend @300 mg a week .ill suggest you stay on clen at a dose you can tolarate all the way to you cutting ends without stoping , yes it's gets abouth 20% less potent after 2-3 weeks but it keeps working, this is Dave palumbo recommendation that I try and it worked like a charm , I'll recomend you listen to Dave palumbo on YouTube he has the best advice in anabolics and diet.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel256512 View Post
    Hey guys

Just wanting to know if clenbuterol is worth running? What are your experiences with it? Did it make a noticeable difference? Is it really muscle sparing?

My diet and training is in check, was looking for some assistance on a cut.

Thanks
    Clen may be worth using but it depends on your stats.

If your just starting to lose weight then you dont't need clen.

Clen is the icing on the cake that helps you lose the last few stubborn pounds.

Using clen and t3 at the same time is a horrible idea.

If you need this much help losing weight then you are doing something drastically wrong.

Clen is not muscle sparing.

From my experience the best way to run clen is take 80mcg then take your body temp few hours later.

If your temp goes up then stay with that dose. If it doesn't increase then take an extra 20mcg every day until your temp rises.

This method will allow you to find a dose that will help you lose weight while reducing the negative sides.

Clen is a β2 agonist and your body will build up a tolerance quickly.

The best way around this it to reset your β2 receptors by taking 1mg of keto every night.

Alternatively you can cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you begin to experience cramps then 3-5+mg/ED of taurine should help.
    GAINZ4DAYZ likes this.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Clen may be worth using but it depends on your stats.

If your just starting to lose weight then you dont't need clen.

Clen is the icing on the cake that helps you lose the last few stubborn pounds.

Using clen and t3 at the same time is a horrible idea.

If you need this much help losing weight then you are doing something drastically wrong.

Clen is not muscle sparing.

From my experience the best way to run clen is take 80mcg then take your body temp few hours later.

If your temp goes up then stay with that dose. If it doesn't increase then take an extra 20mcg every day until your temp rises.

This method will allow you to find a dose that will help you lose weight while reducing the negative sides.

Clen is a β2 agonist and your body will build up a tolerance quickly.

The best way around this it to reset your β2 receptors by taking 1mg of keto every night.

Alternatively you can cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you begin to experience cramps then 3-5+mg/ED of taurine should help.
    The synergy with Clen and Cytomel (T3) is undisputed, and to say this is a bad idea is just opinion and not FACT. Taking t3 for the most part is not needed in the majority of people and often cause other issues with people who get their info from the internet. No different then saying 25mcg is a maintenance dose for everyone.

Real hands on bodybuilding experience will show you, you don't need to rollercoaster or cycle clen, just take it for a said period of time, doing a mini diet with a beta2 is a good power play and Its effectiveness goes even higher when used with yohimbine HCL. Clen can't replace hard work and good structured diets, but as you approach the end of your diet or single digits, clen is amazing to add in to get you closer to your goal when the hard work is still applied.

But back to the bolded point in the quote, Clen and T3 work amazing together and increases the overall effectiveness. We are entitled to our own opinions, but not our own facts.

-Fact
    GAINZ4DAYZ likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    The synergy with Clen and Cytomel (T3) is undisputed, and to say this is a bad idea is just opinion and not FACT. Taking t3 for the most part is not needed in the majority of people and often cause other issues with people who get their info from the internet. No different then saying 25mcg is a maintenance dose for everyone.

Real hands on bodybuilding experience will show you, you don't need to rollercoaster or cycle clen, just take it for a said period of time, doing a mini diet with a beta2 is a good power play and Its effectiveness goes even higher when used with yohimbine HCL. Clen can't replace hard work and good structured diets, but as you approach the end of your diet or single digits, clen is amazing to add in to get you closer to your goal when the hard work is still applied.

But back to the bolded point in the quote, Clen and T3 work amazing together and increases the overall effectiveness. We are entitled to our own opinions, but not our own facts.

-Fact
    Mockery, I know you're been in this life style since the 70s and I respect your viewpoints.

If this thread were in the contest prep forum I would be in agreement, but for the average person getting advice in the Q&A forum using t3 and clen at the same time is a bad idea.

It's also just overkill for the results most people come here hoping to attain.

-Fact; I've used them both at the same time and I had daily panic attics.
    Last edited by numbere; 05-08-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Thread Information