Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Slacker78
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Slacker78

Thread: Test propionate and Deca

Slacker78 is offline Member

Test propionate and Deca

Hello folks, i need some suggestion by you, veterans.

I would like to cycling before the summer, to cutting a bit and the same time increasing a bit lean mass. I'm thinking about to cycle for about 8-12 weeks simply using Test propionate 100mg EOD. Being i also have a whole Deca box of 250mg vials, i wonder if i could involve it in my cycle, in 250mg Deca shots per week, removing it 2 weeks before ending the cycle ( as it is a long ester ) and starting in PCT. Including Deca, as i know it's not suitable for cutting cycle, would i risk to compromise the cutting results ? I would to remove a bit of abdominal fat keeping lean mass and possibly, increasing it a bit and i wonder if including Deca could be not suitable for these targets, even if i do control the diet it about.

What do you suggest it about ? Unfortunately i have not opportunity to have Trenbolone and/or Stanazolo which would be perfect to stack with Test propionate, but i have a whole box of Deca vials and i would like use it before expiring and my purpose is primarily to cutting.

Thank you in advance for you time.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey Slacker. It's good to see you again!

You can't really cut and add mass at the same time.

Your muscles may appear a bit bigger on a cut cycle because of increased nitrogen/glycogen storage, but you won't add new muscle tissue in a caloric deficit.

Deca can be used successfully on a cut, it really comes down to your diet.

What are your current stats?

How much do you want to cut?

Hello numbere, thank you for your reply. I have no a precise target to cut, because i want to reduce as much as possible my abdominal fat, without a significant loss of lean mass. i'm around at 19% Bf and i know is deprecated to cycling with this high Bf % , due to estrogens aromatization, although i take adex 0.5 EOD as i did in my first bulking cycle. I want to mantain within a low security range for these reasons, using just a Test propionate to give me an help to preserve lean mass, changing diet and training to remove a bit of fat, don't loosing too much lean mass. I'm bored to see my good mass but with my abdomen
    surrounded with fat. If i can reach a good result with Test propionate 100mg EOD and diet, without Deca , i will do in this way. But i'd like by you some suggestion in about, to proceed in a good way.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 04-30-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Honestly, if I were in your position I'd cut naturally until I got down to at least 15% bf before using prop.

Yes, aromatization can be difficult at higher bf and there are other potential issues.

Didn't you have a blood pressure issue last summer?

This would likely be made worse by cycling now.

Have you ever cut on a keto diet?

I can lose about 1% of bf a week on a keto with minimal loss in muscle tissue, although everyone's body responds differently to dieting.

Keto Calculator

Numbere, last summer it went back to normal ( 128/85 ) and anxiety went down after i took adex at 0.5mg; i suppose my bf was lower than now. Yesterday, after my first 100mg shot of Test prop, i felt well-know symptoms reported with high aromatization: i don't think this is bound to the Test effects in itself, but to E2 raising, even if i took the adex 0.5mg in the same time i did the Test shot. Today i feel better, but yesterday in the afternoon i felt a shit and too much agitated; now my BP is 130/90, and this is my normal. Through a calculation, my BF seems to be is around 25%, and i think it is too much high to cycling and i think that adex 0.5 is too little to control E2 at the moment. Even i could raise the adex dosage to 0.75mg this could impact to cholesterol level and i think this is not a good thing. I think it's better to lower the BF, even loosing a little of a muscle tissue, and retry after in time to cycle.

Do you agree ?
    InternalFire likes this.

Yes, I agree.

Just stop pinning before you make the situation worse.

If you make a thread in the diet and nutrition form we can get you on track to lose some of that bf and help get you ready for a summer cycle.
    InternalFire likes this.

Ok. I stopped pinning and i will try to reduce BF naturally, hoping to keep a good level of muscle tissue. I will open a thread it about. Thank you so much, Numbere.
    InternalFire likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey Slacker. It's good to see you again!

You can't really cut and add mass at the same time.

Your muscles may appear a bit bigger on a cut cycle because of increased nitrogen/glycogen storage, but you won't add new muscle tissue in a caloric deficit.

Deca can be used successfully on a cut, it really comes down to your diet.

What are your current stats?

How much do you want to cut?
    You said it best. DIET will determine your outcome. I have used TEST/DECA numerous times in cutting phases with great success.
    One of my favorite cycles is WINSTROL /DECA/TEST

Thread Information