methtical126 is offline New Member

Question Anadrol Questions

Me and a friend of mine will each be starting our first cycles within the next two months. I, being a regular visitor to this board, have done my research and decided on a Sust/Deca cycle as my first, yet my good friend is set on doing an Anadrol only cycle as a first due to a lack of money (we're college students). I've pleaded with him numerous times to consider something else for his first cycle since Anadrol is so toxic and dangerous for beginners but he is very stubborn and refuses to change his mind.
    I was just wondering what he can do to prevent harmful side effects if he actually does commit himself to the liver-bombs. I've already recommended he supplement with milk thistle, but how much must he take and for how long? Where can you purchase milk thistle? Also, when should clomid be taken during a 5 week drol cycle? Are there any other things he should be taking while on this cycle to protect himself?
    Thanks ahead of time for the help guys. I know I can't make my friend take a safer AS, but if he is going to do it, I would like him to at least do it as safely as possible!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    He can take ala or rala. I think it's a complete waste. He's gonna water up real bad for 5 weeks and then lose everything he gained...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1 gram of milk thistle, 1 tab primrose oil, 1 tab cod liver oil should protect him. and i would say .5 mg of arimidex . the amt of arimidex depends how much 17-aa junk u take, if ur taking like 100 mgs a-50, then i think u should shoot for 1 mg arimidex mebe, get more opionions.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If he's looking for a cheap cycle, the why not Test. You can get a 10wk cycle of Test for with some anties and clomid for under 2 bills. And thats actually on the high end.

If he's taking a worthless A-bonb cycle though, get some Liv 52 or Tylers and use that in conjunction with ALA/Rala

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Pheedno, Test Only should be cheaper and will get you more quality gains. $100 for 2 bottles would work out pretty cheap. You'll be spending a lot more money on Food and Supplements than your gear./

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Milk Thistle can be bought at Wal Mart for like $12....200x175mg caps...pretty cheap!

D

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    totally agreed, run like test enth for 10 weeks.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    He can take ala or rala. I think it's a complete waste. He's gonna water up real bad for 5 weeks and then lose everything he gained...
    yeah I was thinking the same thing, You might wanna tell him he won't keep his gains at all. waste of fuckin' money

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm with i.f. as well, along with pheedno.

i absolutely love anadrol , but theres no freakin way i'd ever do it alone........ever. and like pheeds said, test only can be had cheaply, along with the pct stuff as well.
    your boy is making a big mistake........talk him out of it.
    peace I4L

shannah is offline New Member
    I'm also thinking about hitting up a cycle of Anadrol . But Im not too sure as to what to stack it with. I've thought about perhaps with Sus. The reason im running an Anadrol cycle is because I just got 100 tabs for 150. I thought it was one hell of a deal.
    Anyway, what do you guys think i should stack the Androl with?

methtical126 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shannah
    I'm also thinking about hitting up a cycle of Anadrol . But Im not too sure as to what to stack it with. I've thought about perhaps with Sus. The reason im running an Anadrol cycle is because I just got 100 tabs for 150. I thought it was one hell of a deal.
    Anyway, what do you guys think i should stack the Androl with?
    Yeah hell of a deal, but at 17 years old, you might as well stack it with some arsenic. I know I'm a newbie and haven't even done a single cycle yet, but it's pretty obvious by reading some of the other posts about anadrol that the stuff is not for novices, and especially not for 17 year olds. If you got such a good deal on the stuff, why don't you sell it to one of your more experienced buddies at the gym and then use the cash to buy a bunch of creatine and protein?
    By the way, I'm happy to say that I finally convinced my buddy to stay away from the anadrol! Thanks for all your replies, and Shannah I hope you decide to leave the 'drol alone for a few years... If you need some more convincing, I think this should do the trick: The post that got my friend to reconsider

Benner53 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=methtical126]
    By the way, I'm happy to say that I finally convinced my buddy to stay away from the anadrol ! QUOTE]

who is this friend of yours, he sounds pretty F**kin retarded?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=Benner53]
    Quote Originally Posted by methtical126
    By the way, I'm happy to say that I finally convinced my buddy to stay away from the anadrol ! QUOTE]

who is this friend of yours, he sounds pretty F**kin retarded?
    \Whats the purpose of this post? His friend was going to make a mistake, he talked him out of it, no need to insult the guy.

You should your mouth out.

Thread Information