Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member

First cycle suggestions?

Hey.
    First and foremost I only want your opinion on the subject matter, I don't want guys telling me I need to be an Olympic athlete before I start a cycle. I already know this and I'm on the road to that just now.
    So basically I've been getting advice from different people about where to begin. Some guys say HGH alone is fine, others say you need T4 to supplement it, some say HGH will be a massive waste of time and money taken on it's own and at 2-4 IU 5 on 2 off, others are telling me I need to ease myself into HGH as it's for vets and that I should start out with Anavar or SARMS .
    I say I don't wanna take Testosterone as I don't want to mess with my body's natural ability to produce that so one guy suggested a cream once or twice a week, however another guy said that would have my levels all over the place with irregular T usage. After some more research I believe firmly that the cream could possibly shut down my testosterone production. I have been told in small doses and with correct PCT it probably won't do that.
    Another point I should make is, I'm 26 yrs old, had my testosterone checked a couple yrs ago to find out it was unreadable, much above standard of average male, naturally. So don't believe I'd need T anyway!
    Should I start out with Anavar? Anavar, after doing a little research, is a drug I wouldn't be adverse to as it is mild, no water retention and helps build lean muscle and tissue. Also a PCT probably wouldn't be needed as it's so mild.
    I will be, eventually when I am ready, taking 2 IU 5 on 2 off Genotropin, then after 3 months up to 4 iu, no higher than that for me. I will also eventually cycle in one or 2 EPO cycles per year alongside the HGH.
    You always hear people say you need T4 with HGH. So I contacted my supplier about T4 and they told me, unless I knew what I was doing with the drug, not to consider it as it can be lethal if you contract a "thyroid storm" and suggested Ephedrine or Clenbuterol as alternatives.
    I also don't wanna be supplementing with illegal gear that will stay in my system longer than that of GH and EPO (both 1-2 days).

If people can suggest to me a solid first cycle, with not much PCT needed and won't mess my system up, then I'll happily try it out. Then it'll be on to the GH from there. Maybe with T4, maybe without. Depending on information you guys give and my supplier's response.

Advice much appreciated. Thanks

Would microdosing Testosterone cream require PCT?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Any steroid will at least suppress your natural test production if not shut it down. Any steroid will require a pct.

What are your goals?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Some goals and stats would be nice.

You're not ready for hgh.

Both SARMs and var will shut you down and need to be used in conjunction with an injectable test base.

Test creams will lower your natural test production and should be avoided.

There's no such thing as a cycle that won't disrupt your system.

All cycles require PCT that's what makes them a cycle.

If your natural test production is high then you should be taking advantage of it, cycling will only lead to lower natural levels.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Some goals and stats would be nice.

You're not ready for hgh.

Both SARMs and var will shut you down and need to be used in conjunction with an injectable test base.

Test creams will lower your natural test production and should be avoided.

There's no such thing as a cycle that won't disrupt your system.

All cycles require PCT that's what makes them a cycle.

If your natural test production is high then you should be taking advantage of it, cycling will only lead to lower natural levels.
    Anavar will shut it down as well? A mod on another forum told me it's so mild that it won't. He said I need to research PCT and possibly won't even need it with minor dosing.
    Need an injectible test base for Anavar? Lol
    I'm not considering SARMs man. Don't really want my balls to shrink, go bald or get acne...

I'm 6ft, 150lbs.
    Goals are just to improve. Better running, better muscle endurance, more lean muscle/strength/real muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    Anavar will shut it down as well? A mod on another forum told me it's so mild that it won't. He said I need to research PCT and possibly won't even need it with minor dosing.
    Need an injectible test base for Anavar? Lol
    I'm not considering SARMs man. Don't really want my balls to shrink, go bald or get acne...
    When people say "Var is mild" they are referring to it hepatotoxicity not it's effect on the HPTA.

Try telling these guys that var isn't suppressive and they were right not to use a test base.

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

I'm 6ft, 150lbs.
    Goals are just to improve. Better running, better muscle endurance, more lean muscle/strength/real muscle...
    Not to be a dick but have you tried changing your diet?

You can't run increase your running ability, muscle endurance or muscle mass if you aren't feeding your body enough to grow and recover.

Not to be a dick but have you tried changing your diet?

You can't run increase your running ability, muscle endurance or muscle mass if you aren't feeding your body enough to grow and recover.
    You think I'm stupid?

You think I'm stupid?
    Not at all.

I think that you're 6ft 150lb.

Considering your stats I believe my question was completely justified.

I'm only here to offer advise and make sure you don't do something that will hurt yourself.

I didn't interject myself into this thread to offend anyone or start an argument.

Not at all.

I think that you're 6ft 150lb.

Considering your stats I believe my question was completely justified.

I'm only here to offer advise and make sure you don't do something that will hurt yourself.

I didn't interject myself into this thread to offend anyone or start an argument.
    It's cool. Appreciate your advice. Yeah, after doing some research... Fuck Anavar haha. Fuck that shit.
    Thank you man

It's cool. Appreciate your advice. Yeah, after doing some research... Fuck Anavar haha. Fuck that shit.
    Thank you man
    Have you tried using beta alanine?

I use to run cross country and the 800, beta alanine really helped me cut my times down.

Have you tried using beta alanine?

I use to run cross country and the 800, beta alanine really helped me cut my times down.
    I haven't used anything in my life boss. No steroids whatsoever. I do sniff coke from time to time, which does help my running. Roche Mircera is what I'll be taking for endurance initially, then standard EPO in future cycles. It's a long lasting EPO, need one injection per month.
    I'm about to research HGH/T4 now as a first cycle. See what pops up.
    Majority of people ensure me I shouldn't start out on HGH, but what else can I do if no AAS out there interests me in the slightest? The reason I need the 5 on 2 off GH cycle is so I can sniff on weekends. I've researched that and, although some testify it's never affected them badly, it is a vaso-restrictor and I have read heart attacks are a possibility combined with GH use, and I'm not sure I wanna risk that. I do understand though that when people write out the pro's and cons, often the major cons are rare.

I dunno man. I'm in limbo a little bit with what to do here but as I say, I have some research to do

Thread Information