Muse is offline Junior Member

DECA - how bad is the shutdown ?

I'd like to consider adding deca to my proposed test cycle however, I've read so many threads regarding its huge shutdown potential and impotence symptoms years down the line following PCT.

What are your experiences?

Any special ways or time when running it?

Muse'

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse
    I'd like to consider adding deca to my proposed test cycle however, I've read so many threads regarding its huge shutdown potential and impotence symptoms years down the line following PCT. What are your experiences? Any special ways or time when running it? Muse'
    I don't really think it's much worse than any other compound. I think it's really a matter of how long your on that makes it more difficult to recover.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    shutdown is guaranteed, most factors vary individually per person, run HCG during the entire cycle 2 x 250iu/week to minimize/prevent shutdown-to ease restart via PCT, run proper PCT post cycle and follow strict nutrition from A to the Z and expect for the best. That's how much I can say

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca stays in your system for a loong time, you need to run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca, better even to run test 3-4 weeks more.

You should have experience with test only cycles and e2 managent before doing deca cycles.

Like in every cycle hcg is important.

Muse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Deca stays in your system for a loong time, you need to run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca, better even to run test 3-4 weeks more.

You should have experience with test only cycles and e2 managent before doing deca cycles.

Like in every cycle hcg is important.
    Hi mate, yeah all of my cycles have been basic test cycles 500mg/week with HCG on cycle weeks 1-12 @ 250iu x2 weekly. For AI generally Adex @ .25g eod. I intended to run deca for weeks 1-9@ 200mg/week and test 1-12@ 600mg/week. (Allowing 5 weeks to clear before PCT).

The part that worries me is the statement "stays in your system for a long time" what are the effects of this? Even after the cycle, will libido suffer? And is prolactin a strong issue? Caber dosages .. Haha sorry for all of the questions.

Thread Information