Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Looking to start Anavar

quadzilla23 is offline New Member

Looking to start Anavar

Hey!

So recently I've been looking into using Anavar to help elevate my performance and get lean. I'm an avid crossfitter (5-6x/week with some 2x/day) and my strength hasn't improved as much as I would like, nor am I as lean as I want.

I'm currently sitting around 155 lbs, 5'9", and 18-19% BF. I've researched that anavar is the best one for women and is usually the safest with the least amount of side effects.

Would I typically use 5mg starting and up the dosage to 10mg a couple weeks in? When would I take it and how much at a time? What is the cycle length?

Thank you!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Edit hahahaha thank's Ender miss read.
    Last edited by clarky.; 05-03-2016 at 12:29 PM.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I believe the OP is a Female.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla23
    Hey! So recently I've been looking into using Anavar to help elevate my performance and get lean. I'm an avid crossfitter (5-6x/week with some 2x/day) and my strength hasn't improved as much as I would like, nor am I as lean as I want. I'm currently sitting around 155 lbs, 5'9", and 18-19% BF. I've researched that anavar is the best one for women and is usually the safest with the least amount of side effects. Would I typically use 5mg starting and up the dosage to 10mg a couple weeks in? When would I take it and how much at a time? What is the cycle length? Thank you!!
    Start at 5mg for a couple days then up to 10mg split dose am/pm.

Be sure to test it. Often faked with dbol .

Most women don't need more then 10mg daily to get excellent response provided diet and training on point. If your diet isn't clean, suggest get that sorted out before adding compounds cuz just waste time and money.

Cycle length is personal preference. Some like 4 weeks on. And then 4 weeks off for compound to clear completely.

Some run longer cycles but typically experience more sides longer on.

Females are less predicable bc of estrogen. BCP also complicate the environment for females as go through mostly cycle.

Please do some research and don't forget liver support. Most aas processed thru liver. I prefer NAC. You will need your liver for a long time so please take good care of that organ.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Lastly, if haven't already, request pink status for access to female only forum. It's got some information heard towards gals. Our cycles are very different then men's. Do not follow advice unless you have done your own research. It's your body so know the risks and make responsible choices.
    Thunderx likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla23 View Post
    Hey!

So recently I've been looking into using Anavar to help elevate my performance and get lean. I'm an avid crossfitter (5-6x/week with some 2x/day) and my strength hasn't improved as much as I would like, nor am I as lean as I want.

I'm currently sitting around 155 lbs, 5'9", and 18-19% BF. I've researched that anavar is the best one for women and is usually the safest with the least amount of side effects.

Would I typically use 5mg starting and up the dosage to 10mg a couple weeks in? When would I take it and how much at a time? What is the cycle length?

Thank you!!
    I am on my first cycle too. I am taking 12.5 split into 2 doses. I listen to GirlyGymRat a lot. She is really knowledgeable and super helpful! I have yet to decide how long my cycle will be. I am on day 11 right now. I have a log going in Members Cycles, when you start post there and keep a log, it's awesome to see other woman doing a cycle, gives me motivation. I love the men too, but we woman can relate to each other. Good luck. You sound like you're in great shape already!!!

thank you for all the info!! how do I request pink status? Also, have you had any bad side effects personally with anavar ? How many cycles have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Lastly, if haven't already, request pink status for access to female only forum. It's got some information heard towards gals. Our cycles are very different then men's. Do not follow advice unless you have done your own research. It's your body so know the risks and make responsible choices.
    thank you for all the info!! how do I request pink status? Also, have you had any bad side effects personally with anavar ? How many cycles have you done?

carlyeh is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quadzilla23 View Post
    You can request it on the front page of the forum titled "New Female Members" and comment on it introducing yourself! It'll take 24-72 hours.

Thread Information