DaBrute is offline New Member

Anavar tryout before first cycle

I've learned how to lift and eat. I now want to get further, gradually, not in a hurry.

So I want to try anavar for 1 month, 30mg/day. The goal is not cut/bulk but to find out how anavar sits with me.

My questions are:

1. Will I need clomid pct after such a low dosage of anavar for such a short period of time?
    2. This forum is hooked up to anabolics.com, which is fine by me, I would buy from them but Var10 is not anavar? Please PM for a legit source if forum rules are in the way.

Thank you all.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That would make anavar your first cycle not a pre first cycle.

Your dosage and duration are pointless and the only result you are likely to get is suppression of your natural test levels.

And asking for a PM source well, you are asking to get scammed.

What are your stats?

Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Training history
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 48 yo, 182cm, 80kg, 15~18% BF, 5 yrs lifting.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I would def use some miniclomid weeks in your context. Why not, sides are rare and then you will find out how your body reacts on a little clomid also, before you enter heavy cycles and need tons of clomid bigtime.
    My main pointer is not to tell you how stupid you are doing an oral only cycle, but to get your ass up to the docs office and get pre an post bloods. Not this forums def on postbloods, 6 weeks after pct, no. Bloods just after your minicycle is up. Only this way you will find out your question for your action.
    Doing bloods is the most important thing and when doing it for yourself it will be much easier to educate yourself about the important values and how to interpretend each one of them.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-03-2016 at 12:50 AM.

I've already got the preblood done and have read that thread. The only thing holding me back is how to get the gear.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Just go for it. Order from one of the sites with good reputation. Worst thing that could happen is that you loose a few bucks. You never know what you get anyhow, unless you go to a suspect country and visit the drugstore yourself.
    Do not think the mailcustoms or the police put much energy in 100 dollar orders. They just destroy it if they get their hands on it, and many sites are real good delievers and have a 99% sucessrate.

I'm going for it, alright, as soon as I find any sites with good reputation. Like I said, if I had the gear, I would be on it.

Well, I just found the thread "SOURCE CHECKS 101 (or How NOT to get Scammed)".

So I guess I'm out of luck.

See you in 45 days? Damn.

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    I wonder, does no one avail themselves of the fantastic search engines we have these days? I realize a phrase such as "anavar only problems" or "oral only cycle" takes a moment to think of, but another moments thought and most would realize that there is probably a wealth of info a search or two away.

Of course I might just be seeing a selection bias at work. The ones who search and read don't end up in here saying they're gonna do it.

Pity.

Thread Information