Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: New user! Couple of questions I would love advice!

jreid18 is offline New Member

New user! Couple of questions I would love advice!

So I am a 25 year old male and am 6'2" about 258lbs. Had a bulging disc incident about 3 months ago and kept me on the couch the entire time. I gained so much weight because I couldn't move. A buddy of mine started the following cycle and dropped weight quick and suggested it to me. Injectables: Test E, Tren E. Orals: winstrol , anastrozle, clenbuerol, and some gynecomastia pills (advice on certain kind would be nice). Does this sound like a solid cycle for dropping weight and getting pretty solid? Not looking to bulk up. Would honestly like to get to another 210lbs. Also I don't have a local buyer so was going to order from a site called a ship.in Does anybody have any better places or is this site pretty good? Thanks guys!

And I meant drop down to 210lbs not gain!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jreid18
    So I am a 25 year old male and am 6'2" about 258lbs. Had a bulging disc incident about 3 months ago and kept me on the couch the entire time. I gained so much weight because I couldn't move. A buddy of mine started the following cycle and dropped weight quick and suggested it to me. Injectables: Test E, Tren E. Orals: winstrol, anastrozle, clenbuerol, and some gynecomastia pills (advice on certain kind would be nice). Does this sound like a solid cycle for dropping weight and getting pretty solid? Not looking to bulk up. Would honestly like to get to another 210lbs. Also I don't have a local buyer so was going to order from a site called a ship.in Does anybody have any better places or is this site pretty good? Thanks guys!
    This is a disaster waiting to happen. I am assuming that you have 0 cycle experience. First thing, you need hCG and AI. Second, you are putting in way too many. Tren is very harsh and definitely not recommended with a bunch of new AAS. 3 orals is too many. You do not have any liver support.
    You will have blood pressure and cholesteral issues.
    jreid18 likes this.

Thanks for the info! So would you say my buddy just got lucky with his cycle because he swears he's doing a round two with it in about a couple weeks. I've honestly already ordered all of this so what do you recommend as far as taking what I have? Obviously I wouldn't stack it. And I don't want people to think I didn't do research. I've read serval articles saying this was a hardening weight loss cycle. I just want to do right with what I have.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jreid18 View Post
    Thanks for the info! So would you say my buddy just got lucky with his cycle because he swears he's doing a round two with it in about a couple weeks. I've honestly already ordered all of this so what do you recommend as far as taking what I have? Obviously I wouldn't stack it. And I don't want people to think I didn't do research. I've read serval articles saying this was a hardening weight loss cycle. I just want to do right with what I have.
    Rule nr one. Never ever use aas for cutting. Cut first. Max 15% fat. Then aas. You can use Gw or sr9009 with diett and cardio
    jreid18 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Get in our diet section and on. Treadmill. You should lose what you gained quickly if you gained it quickly.

No offence but you didn't gain 10's of lbs just be use you were stuck on your couch but because you ate way to much for your circumstances.

We don't know anything about your buddy but he should probably join here for swore advice on what he is doing.
    almostgone and jreid18 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You've been inactive for 3 months and now your plaining on a cycle straight away? You will end up on the couch with another injury.
    jreid18 likes this.

Thanks guys! So right now I just need to diet hardcore and hit up the cardio? Get back in shape for a bit and then what would be your advice as far as since I already bought these products? Start off with one and do different cycles out of them?

Doyouevenbruh is offline New Member
    So you wanna take tren on your first cycle, because your friend did it? Do you know what tren is? If I was you I would take the advice given. If your friend is going to nuke himself with more tren,then sell him what you ordered. Your only 25, just stay natty for now.

Yes I have google so I know what Tren is. I know y'all think I'm dumb but the reason I'm asking is because my buddy and a few more people he knows did this cycle and loved it. Not to mention there are several threads on these forums that mention this cycle and they said they liked it as well. So far the most info I got was your crazy for wanting to do this. I'm now looking for what should I start on. I keep getting told "oh this must be your first cycle" but I'm not getting the advice I'm looking for to even start a cycle. All I've learned is I'm dumb for wanting to do this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by jreid18 View Post
    Yes I have google so I know what Tren is. I know y'all think I'm dumb but the reason I'm asking is because my buddy and a few more people he knows did this cycle and loved it. Not to mention there are several threads on these forums that mention this cycle and they said they liked it as well. So far the most info I got was your crazy for wanting to do this. I'm now looking for what should I start on. I keep getting told "oh this must be your first cycle" but I'm not getting the advice I'm looking for to even start a cycle. All I've learned is I'm dumb for wanting to do this.
    Hey buddy.

You're definitely not dumb, just uneducated as to how these hormones effect the body and how seriously they can mess you up if administered incorrectly.

Now you're friend on the other hand is an idiot so please stop taking his advise or you hurt yourself.

Unless your friend can show you recent blood work showing otherwise I can just about guarantee you that he is in bad shape internally.

Tren is for advanced steroid users because it is very powerful and can have severe side effects.

I think you have a wrong view of steroids ; you don't take steroids to get in shape, you need to be in shape before you use them.

If you make a thread in the diet section with your stats we can get you on track to lose those pounds safely, then you can consider a cycle of just test.
    jreid18 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Jeri's. Your not dumb! I agree 100% with numbere. You've just got side tracked very bad by your friends. It happens far too often! Follow numberes advice and get ripped the right way!
    jreid18 likes this.

Thanks guys. Now that's what I was looking for! I'll post in the diet section.

Thread Information