Thread: BJJ and Anavar

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

BJJ and Anavar

Hey boys,

I grapple 5 days a week, lift 3-4, and run 4-5. I'm 6' about 183.

I've got 90 10mg Anavar pills and really do not want to add hardly any muscle but a little strength would be nice on the mats.

If I took a pill a day for 3 months would I notice any strength increase even slightly or is that just too small an amount?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your join date is March 2007 and your going to ask about a oral only cycle? And for 3 months at that?

Not smart at all.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Agreed with 73rr. To answer your question though, no, Anavar at 10mg/day would not yield any desirable results. That's a typical dose for a female (even for them, it's on the low end of normal).

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Your join date is March 2007 and your going to ask about a oral only cycle? And for 3 months at that?

Not smart at all.
    So is 20 mg/day for 45 days would be better? With a very small amount of test? Maybe 50/75 mg/week of cyp?

What does my join date matter of our curiosity?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    So is 20 mg/day for 45 days would be better? With a very small amount of test? Maybe 50/75 mg/week of cyp?

What does my join date matter of our curiosity?
    He's saying since you've been a member here for roughly 9 years, you should know better than to run an oral-only cycle.

I don't like your new proposed plan either. I'm not knocking short burst cycles, but the way you're suggesting going about it is all wrong. Short bursts are meant to be higher doses than a standard 12-14 week cycle (which is why only experienced users are advised to run them). With those doses you have listed, you would be shutting your HPTA down with very little to show for it.

I suggest you read the sticky thread "How to Plan and Execute a Successful First Cycle".

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Anavar will shut down your natural Testosterone production. At your planned dosages you will see little gains. It truly would not be worth the suppression that you would cause.

Running anavar alone will suppress your test levels and leave you with many symptoms. such as: lethargy, fatigue, weakness, etc.
    It is always recommended that Testosterone be used along with Anavar

I see no mention of PCT for recovery. This must be researched and implemented with the use of any compound.

With strength comes muscle. I understand your reasoning for strength vs size, however your proposed plan is far from a healthy choice.

Personally: Var makes me feel like warmed over shit when I run it. Stomach problems, fatigue, and headache. I would never run it by itself. If you had symptoms like these, you would quit using it shortly after starting and then would have ass ended your natural test production for nothing. With testosterone included: not all would be lost.

Please read the following threads:

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

Thread Information