Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: Pectorial Injury & Cycle

Joe0311 is offline New Member

Unhappy Pectorial Injury & Cycle

Question for Injury. I am currently on Tren and Test half way through month 2. I recently tore my pectorial muscle where it meets the tendon, no tendon damage just muscle tear, it is still attached but will be a few weeks to heal until I can do any light duty activity with upper body. I can still do some cardio and full leg work In exception to squatting. Should I stay on my cycle or not? Will it benefit the healing process or can it hurt the healing process? Anybody with past experience or anything similar?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    This is all personal opinion, so I'll give you mine. It sounds to me like your are very limited in what exercises you can do with this injury, so if it were me, I would discontinue the cycle and run PCT. Even after a few weeks when you 'heal', you're only going to be able to do very light workouts. Not worth it in my opinion. Stop now, heal up completely, then get back after it. What's he reason for not being able to do squats? Is it because it's painful to stretch you arm back around the bar?
    Red Bastard likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe0311 View Post
    Question for Injury. I am currently on Tren and Test half way through month 2. I recently tore my pectorial muscle where it meets the tendon, no tendon damage just muscle tear, it is still attached but will be a few weeks to heal until I can do any light duty activity with upper body. I can still do some cardio and full leg work In exception to squatting. Should I stay on my cycle or not? Will it benefit the healing process or can it hurt the healing process? Anybody with past experience or anything similar?
    I have a torn pec myself and it will not heal and I just live with it. Aas make it worse. When your on it feels better but its just temporary. When you go off you soon will be worse. It happened to me and fits with my studies. Only drug that actually may heal injuries is the sarm ostarine. Im on it now and my chest is 70% in strength and 90% in visuals. But I stil feel it and if I Come near pushing real hard it will tear big time.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious, how do you figure you'll be healed in a few weeks? When you say pec tear have you actually had it looked at? The reason I ask, I had a very small tear year ago and it took months to heal.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe0311 View Post

I think you should be as close to 100% healthy as you can for a cycle. If you injured and not able to train full out, high intensity, I would go into PCT mode and resume after you have healed up.

Thread Information