Red_neck is offline New Member

Question ttokyyo deca??? help

okay I got 300mg@10ml of deca (ttokkyo) and I'm just asking this to be positive sure before I start. Okay, I'm doing 300mg a week which is 1cc rightt??(300mg@10). And should I splite the dosage, by shooting 150mg in one ass cheeck and the other 150mg and the opther, or not?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    yup...if you're only gonna do 300mg a week, take .5cc on the 1st day and .5 cc on the second. give us a little more info. what are you running it with, age, stats, etc

18, been lifting for 3 years. So for example lets say if I started saturday, so I would take .5cc on saturday, and .5cc on sunday. Right????

oh ya! I'm running it with dbol , and some test.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    NO, if you gonna shot on sun then shot the second one on wed.

Bro, you're only 18. Why are you gonna start using gear. You have long time to go. With a good diet you could probably accomplish a lot more. Also AS will stop your growth.

What are your stats?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going to assume your going to run 300mg of deca and 400mg of test for whatever many weeks. Do 150 deca (1/2 cc) and 200 (1cc if your test is 200mg/ml) test every Sun and Wed or Thurs. This will keep your levels more constant.

18 is too young imo bro. You have plenty of test running through your viens.

Is there any specific reason you are going to juice?

atwa is offline Associate Member
    i feel that you should have waited to use grear. you still can grow alot more with the right diet and training. i didnt do my first cycle until i was 35...and here iam now at 46 going strong.

giant bill is offline New Member
    You know, it's a shame that juice is so easily available. I mean, if it were up to a doctor, for instance, we'd all be at least 25 years old before we started. I waited until 26 and there's not a day that goes by that I'm not grateful for it. The temptation was always there-- I played high school football and wrestling, but, I waited. I wanted to prove that I could "do it" naturally. I did... to a point. Most of my goals were achieved without AAS. I've increased my bench about 60lbs., my squat around 300lbs. and also deadlifts. Without 'roids, I've gained 40lbs. of muscle. Just a reminder to all those around their late teens and early twenties-- You still have growing to do. Just eat a shitload of protein. Train like there's no tommorrow and get plenty of rest. You'll hit that genetic plateau in time. Wait and grow large naturally first.

Thread Information