BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Took my last shot yesterday. A MUST READ!! What I learned. For newbies

Well first cycle is completed...WOW, Its a sad day! It was definitely a HUGE learning experience. THANKS to all the bro's who took the time to answer my questions no matter how ridiculous they were!!!

For guys who are just starting out, here is a few things I learned along the way.

1. Without the help from everyone on this board, I couldn't of done it without you! (THIS BOARD ROCKS) and the bro's are incredible. They always are looking out for your best interest.

2. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH..Please, do research before you decide to put anything into your body. I started my cycle over 3 times because I was sooo wrong and thought I had the answers. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. There are NO QUICK ANSWERS. (Have Patience)

3. If you think going in your only going to do 1 cycle, your WRONG!
    (I am already planning my next, and I can't wait)

4. Steroids are not a miracle drug. If your diet, sleeping patterns, and training isn't perfected, your results will be minimal. Make sure to fine tune your diet before starting.

5. More isn't always better. Get to know your body.

6. NEEDLES DO NOT HURT. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, NEEDLES DO NOT HURT.

7. Have all your gear on hand before you start your cycle, including POST Thearpy.

8. No cycle is complete without running TEST!!!
    (GOD I WILL MISS THE TEST)

9. WATER, WATER, WATER!!! Drink plenty of water.

10. Do not take advise from one person!

11. Before you do anything, get your liver values checked, blood pressure checked, etc...Always monitor your body. Though I know my Dr. would freak, I still decided to be upfront with him and he actually thanked me for doing so.

The list can go on, but again, the MOST IMPORTANT THING I LEARNED WAS RESEARCH. GOD I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

I'm a member for life, thanks bro's!!!!!!!

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-01-2003 at 11:04 AM.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    buylongterm,

How did your first cycle go? Do you have any before and after pics to post?

and sorry to here it was your last day. I still got 6 weeks left

Yeah, bro, I will post pics tonight. I have pictures on the "Members" pic section, but I was through six weeks and I actually went 16 weeks because most of my cycle was a real low dose. My bench however did shoot up 50 pounds!!!

My first cycle I would grade it probably a C+. I started off with a real low dose, so If I could of done it all over again, I would of done at least 400mg of TEST and 400mg of EQ. And I learned I should of been drinking a hell of a lot more water. Hell, while running the Winny, my joints and muscles dried up.I had to stop taking Winny 4 weeks in. I also learned I should of started taking glucosomine a lot ealier!!! Little things like that.

but, starting off with a low dose, I learned what my body could handle. I really had No sides!!!

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    sorry to hear it was your last shot.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    good post bro. i disagree with the needles dont hurt thing though. but, maybe it was because i was shooting every day. i know what you mean about just one cycle, ive already planned out my next 3.
    -sin

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    I am currently compiling everything before I start my first cycle. I was planning on this summer, but I dont think it was a wise decision, So I have decided to wait and have patience...I will take your advice to heart, cuz now any advice I can receive is advantageous....Congrats brother...

hybrid is offline Member
    I feel your pain. I only have a week of shots left. Not looking to forward to turning into a bitch on clomid. My wife better watch out. I've got years of PMS built up. An I'm with you. "Just one cycle" is a myth.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    this board does rock... LOTS of good, smart bros here

Slypknot is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    good post bro. i disagree with the needles dont hurt thing though. but, maybe it was because i was shooting every day. i know what you mean about just one cycle, ive already planned out my next 3.
    -sin
    Actually, I've found that needles don't really hurt (as long as you're not using 18's!)...it's the aftermath that hurts. I'm runnin a Prop/Fina cycle and lemme tell ya, regardless of what muscle I put the stuff in it takes 2 days and it is SORE as hell! I was hoping I'd get used to it but after 4 weeks it still hurts pretty much the same as day one.... but the gains are worth the pain in my opinion!

I posted my last pic in the "members Pic" forum. Yeah, I agree, I never ever had one problem or pain from the needles, and Yes, I at times shot every single day! I guess I might be lucky.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to here you a member for life! most of us are. As for the last shot thing, don't worry you 4 life now, there will be many more shots to come

Yeah, I'm picking up my clomid today. I'm definitely not looking foward to it!!! My nuts never shrank up some I'm hoping I luck out and it won't be as bad as I've heard....HGH here I come!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice posts...... I have a week and a half until I'm finished my cycle and it can't come soon enough! Tired of the shots ED.... plus I want to start leaning out for the rest of the summer and then get ready for my next cycle.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Good post

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Great post m8, sorry it's your last shot !

I'm in week 1 so I got a long way to go !

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Sorry to hear you're all done... i'm starting a 12 weeker tomorrow

teeheeteeheeteehee

Cycle:
    I started most of it off being a very low dose

Week 1-8 250mg of Test Enan
    Week 1-8 200mg of EQ
    Week 9-16 400mg of Test
    Week 9-12 350mg of EQ
    Week 12-16 50mg of Winny ED. ( I had to stop early do due a lot of shoulder/joint pain.)

Believe it or not, I did see some nice gains even at that low of a dose, but I still decided to up the dose to see how my body would react to it.

Well, as you can tell I was extremely out of shape back in January.(pics in member pic forum) I could barely lift 135pds. My bench went up to 200pds (max). its funny, when I also did seated dips, I was doing around 135pds, and now I rep out the whole stack (255pds) for 8 reps..

I really hit every single goal I wanted. I never thought I'd be able to bench over 185pds in my life. But, Now I'm saying 225-250 here I come!!!!!!!

My life has been changed forever!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey Buddy, I'm glad to hear everything's gone okay! I was beginning to worry you might never quit!

Now someday I've got to....

Take care bro -it's been fun!!

JS, bro, I'm here for the long haul. I hope all is well with you. Yeah, It's tough not being on a cycle, but safety is the most important thing!!!! I am going to take it easy for a bit, then of course plan my next cycle.......

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I am on my first cycle right now. I still can't get used to the shots.

Thread Information