Thread: daito chemix

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

daito chemix

Anyone use or heard of this company? I think they are a lab in japan. THEY ARE NOT A SOURCE, so don't even start...

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If you would have done a search you would have seen I asked this same question a few months ago and got no reply. Well I got some prop and it is completely legit although it has a high BA content and hurts like hell from my daily injections. Daito is a pharmaceutical co in Japan and I believe they sell chemicals in raw form. I have feeling that the test is being bought in powder for and mixed with oil in an underground lab. My 10ml vials had no markings on them. PM me. You are probably looking at the same source.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    If you would have done a search you would have seen I asked this same question a few months ago and got no reply. Well I got some prop and it is completely legit although it has a high BA content and hurts like hell from my daily injections. Daito is a pharmaceutical co in Japan and I believe they sell chemicals in raw form. I have feeling that the test is being bought in powder for and mixed with oil in an underground lab. My 10ml vials had no markings on them. PM me. You are probably looking at the same source.
    Actually buddy, I did do a search and when you type in daito into the search engine nothing comes up. I'll PM you.

Thread Information