Thread: a great cycle?

new guy is offline New Member

a great cycle?

I am about to start my first cycle an would like for someone with a lot more experience tell me a great cycle for a newbie. I stated earlier that i thought i wanted to take sust 250 because i was under the impression that it was the best newbie product. i read the cycle charts on a couple of web pages, including this own, and they just seem weak compared to what these forums state. I want to get the best results. I can also get deca and maybe dball. If you could help me out with a good cycle and when to take what with how much the whole nine yards. please remember that i am a newbie and if you could keep it as simple as possible so i can understand it. this is alos my first time so keep that in consideration also

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1-10 deca 300mg/wk
    1-10 sust 500mg/wk (M/W/F injects)

if u want you could throw in the dbol weeks 1-4.

have clomid for post and nolva in case any gyno problems arise.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    how old are you bro?
    stats please.........

also, do you want to bulk or cut? neither of the aas you mentioned are good for cutting imho.
    daem layed out a good beginner cycle for you, depending on what you want to accomplish with this cycle.

peace I4L

If this is your first cycle I would suggest running a single estered test, i.e., enth or cyp along with your deca . You could thow in the d-dol the first 4wks to jump start your cycle, but IMO I would not run more than 30mg/ED being your first stack. You could also add some winny towards the end to harden you up and to help solify your gains. Don't forget to run an anti-e throughout and have your nolva on hand. Clomid, of course, for your post cycle recovery.

new guy is offline New Member
    im 21 165 ive been cut up i want to put on mass and strength. i worked out hard for the past 3 years and gained some weight ans strength but nothing like you guys. i still want my muscles to be cut but basically i want mass. i will give up some cutness for strength anyday, but the mass i put on i do not want it to be all in my gut.

Wks 1-4 30mg/ED D-bol Wks 1-12 500mg/wk Test enth
    Wks 1-11 400mg/wk Deca
    Wks 8-13 50mg/ED winny(opitional)

Armidex, liquidex, or femara as your anti-e throughout and have your nolva on hand. Start your post cycle clomid wk14(one day after your last dose of winny) at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Don't foget a liver protectant with the d-bol as it is heptoxic. Same goes with the winny.

Thread Information