• 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By username101
  • 1 Post By username101
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Need Help Planning My Second Bulking Cycle

thrw.w4y is offline New Member

Need Help Planning My Second Bulking Cycle

Background Information:
    So I'm about to finish up my first 12 week cycle of Test E only (with adex, hCG , clomid/nolva PCT). I made some great gains and would like to start my second cycle in September. So far, all the bloodwork I've done has come back normal (*by normal, I mean test levels are high as expected, which confirms gear is working properly) and I had zero sides from the gear. My goal for my second cycle is to pack on as much mass as possible and to do one last cutting cycle next summer. I don't plan on using steroids for the rest of my life so I would just like to get as much as size as possible.

Questions:
    1. What is the best cycle for adding on size? I keep reading alot of conflicting information and I've done my research but now I'm even more confused than before. I would say I'm an intermediate level lifter but many of the stacks being posted around seem to be for highly advanced/bodybuilding competing athletes. For the record, money is not a big issue but just don't recommend anything crazy like Primo because I can't really afford a cycle that expensive. Also, I don't care about the duration of the cycle because I'll be starting my cutting cycle in May 2017, which is still very far away from now.

*If possible, I'd like to avoid any extreme sides like test flu, any extreme PIP, or anything damaging to my health in the long run.
    Last edited by thrw.w4y; 05-21-2016 at 10:14 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by thrw.w4y View Post
    Background Information:
    So I'm about to finish up my first 12 week cycle of Test E only (with adex, hCG , clomid/nolva PCT). I made some great gains and would like to start my second cycle in September. So far, all the bloodwork I've done has come back normal and I had zero sides from the gear. My goal for my second cycle is to pack on as much mass as possible and to do one last cutting cycle next summer. I don't plan on using steroids for the rest of my life so I would just like to get as much as size as possible.

Questions:
    1. What is the best cycle for adding on size? I keep reading alot of conflicting information and I've done my research but now I'm even more confused than before. I would say I'm an intermediate level lifter but many of the stacks being posted around seem to be for highly advanced/bodybuilding competing athletes. For the record, money is not a big issue but just don't recommend anything crazy like Primo because I can't really afford a cycle that expensive. Also, I don't care about the duration of the cycle because I'll be starting my cutting cycle in May 2017, which is still very far away from now.

*If possible, I'd like to avoid any extreme sides like test flu, any extreme PIP, or anything damaging to my health in the long run.
    About to finish. Youre not done yet. All bw ok. So you got a midcycle bw with no values outside range?....wow. Lh too?. Sure.
    Anyway. Most important BW is theone prior your next cycle. Your androgenstrength in the cycle should be based on that BW. That BW tell what bulkdrugs are the best for u
    thrw.w4y likes this.

I never said my mid cycle bloodwork had no values out of range. I think you were just assuming I said that and misunderstood my post. What I meant by "normal" was that my values, such as test, were as expected (as in high). They were much higher than the bloodwork values I had prior to the start of the cycle, confirming that the gear is working properly. I can't exactly get my post cycle blood work right now because I still haven't even started PCT. So are you saying I should wait until I get my last bloodwork results before making this post?

Also, thanks for the responding. Liked + Repped.

I never said my mid cycle bloodwork had no values out of range. I think you were just assuming I said that and misunderstood my post. What I meant by "normal" was that my values, such as test, were as expected (as in high). They were much higher than the bloodwork values I had prior to the start of the cycle, confirming that the gear is working properly. I can't exactly get my post cycle blood work right now because I still haven't even started PCT. So are you saying I should wait until I get my last bloodwork results before making this post?

Also, thanks for the responding. Liked + Repped.
    Hehe, no man. I am not to tell you anything what to do or not. Ouch...guess superbadenglish, hope you understand.
    But my main advice, t i would wait until the bloodwork 6 weeks after pct before i deceide what to go for next and celebrates my bodies healing capability.
    Like, if your bloodpressure and cholestrol are very good, you may add an oral kickstarter u know, along with test and that another component (deca for most).
    thrw.w4y likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hehe, no man. I am not to tell you anything what to do or not. Ouch...guess superbadenglish, hope you understand.
    But my main advice, t i would wait until the bloodwork 6 weeks after pct before i deceide what to go for next and celebrates my bodies healing capability.
    Like, if your bloodpressure and cholestrol are very good, you may add an oral kickstarter u know, along with test and that another component (deca for most).
    Ok, I'll wait for the bloodwork then. What do you think about this cycle?

Week 1-12: Test E - 500mg/week
    Week 1-8: Deca - 300mg/week
    Week 1-6: Dbol - 30mg/day
    Week 1-14: Arimidex - 0.25mg EOD

PCT:
    Week 15-18: Clomid - 50/25/25/25
    Week 15-18: Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Also, do you think I have to run hCG with this cycle?

username101 is offline New Member
    Mate, I'm sorry but this is a stupid cycle for a 2nd cycle. You should run test a few times until you get your feet wet, then when you're ready slowly increase the dose, maybe try the different esters, then you can consider stacking. You need to learn to crawl before you can walk, then once you can walk you can learn to run. If you try running straight away you'll fall on your face and you'll be in big trouble. Would you jump into a hot bathtub full of water without testing how hot it is first?

You can gain a lot of size just running test for a few cycles.
    Last edited by username101; 05-21-2016 at 11:55 PM.
    thrw.w4y likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post
    Mate, I'm sorry but this is a stupid cycle for a 2nd cycle. You should run test a few times until you get your feet wet, then when you're ready slowly increase the dose, maybe try the different esters, then you can consider stacking. You need to learn to crawl before you can walk, then once you can walk you can learn to run. If you try running straight away you'll fall on your face and you'll be in big trouble. Would you jump into a hot bathtub full of water without testing how hot it is first?

You can gain a lot of size just running test for a few cycles.
    Thanks for the reply. Well, that was just a cycle I made up from the comments Silabolin gave me. Also, this discussion is the entire reason I'm here. I'm new to gear so any feedback is great and I'm gaining more knowledge whenever people reply. What would you suggest for a second cycle then? Test E only at 500mg/week again?

Also, Liked + Repped.

username101 is offline New Member
    Honestly I'm only new here mate, I'm sure there are a lot of other members who know a lot more about cycles than me, that being said I can give you my opinion on what I would do if I was you.

I would suggest trying different esters. My first cycle was sustanon and I ran 300mg for 10 weeks.

These are the before and after pics I took from my cycle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backkk gainzzz comparisonn.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	163522

Name:	compare gainzzzz.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	163523

I got pretty good results on sustanon for my first cycle. I cycled Test E on my second cycle at 500mg and didn't get anywhere near as good results. I gained some weight and put on some muscle but my body didn't react as fast and I didn't feel anywhere near as good. My body reacted better to sustanon than it did to Enanthate .

My mate loves cypionate he swears by it. I tried it once and didn't like it. I had bad mood swings and felt annoyed at everything. I got good gains but didn't maintain them post cycle, not sure why but it didn't mix well with me.

You just need to experiment. If you like test E then maybe try test E at 600mg for 12 weeks and see how you go, or take a chance with another ester and see if you get better results.

It's all about trial and error, what works for me might not work for you and what works for you might not work for me.

My mate gained a lot of muscle of the same cycle of Test E I was on, but I didn't gain as much as him.

Oh and I forgot to add this in. I am stronger and train harder than my mate, but he still gained more, so really it's just a lottery if you hit the right numbers you're a winner, if you don't, try again and see if you have better luck.
    Last edited by username101; 05-22-2016 at 02:01 AM.
    thrw.w4y likes this.

Ok, I'll wait for the bloodwork then. What do you think about this cycle?

Week 1-12: Test E - 500mg/week
    Week 1-8: Deca - 300mg/week
    Week 1-6: Dbol - 30mg/day
    Week 1-14: Arimidex - 0.25mg EOD

PCT:
    Week 15-18: Clomid - 50/25/25/25
    Week 15-18: Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Also, do you think I have to run hCG with this cycle?
    If you extend the deca to 10 weeks, that would be a real good cycle for mass.
    But i also agree on that member who said it would be a long jump.
    Quit the russians at week 4. By then the rest should kick in. But maybe you should use Superdrol instead. Then you will not face waterretention and the nasty sides that comes.
    Just be more strict with liverdetox.
    Clomid 100 50 50 50 and the nolva.

You should run HCG the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Not in pct and not through your cycle, but this one is a touchy subject in here.
    But, if your bloodwork is not like a 17 year old virgin, you should wait with the orals until you got more experience and knowhow to gear with nonsuperb bloods:-)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-22-2016 at 03:18 AM.
    thrw.w4y likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post
    Honestly I'm only new here mate, I'm sure there are a lot of other members who know a lot more about cycles than me, that being said I can give you my opinion on what I would do if I was you.

I would suggest trying different esters. My first cycle was sustanon and I ran 300mg for 10 weeks.

These are the before and after pics I took from my cycle.

Name:	backkk gainzzz comparisonn.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	163522

Name:	compare gainzzzz.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	163523

I got pretty good results on sustanon for my first cycle. I cycled Test E on my second cycle at 500mg and didn't get anywhere near as good results. I gained some weight and put on some muscle but my body didn't react as fast and I didn't feel anywhere near as good. My body reacted better to sustanon than it did to Enanthate .

My mate loves cypionate he swears by it. I tried it once and didn't like it. I had bad mood swings and felt annoyed at everything. I got good gains but didn't maintain them post cycle, not sure why but it didn't mix well with me.

You just need to experiment. If you like test E then maybe try test E at 600mg for 12 weeks and see how you go, or take a chance with another ester and see if you get better results.

It's all about trial and error, what works for me might not work for you and what works for you might not work for me.

My mate gained a lot of muscle of the same cycle of Test E I was on, but I didn't gain as much as him.

Oh and I forgot to add this in. I am stronger and train harder than my mate, but he still gained more, so really it's just a lottery if you hit the right numbers you're a winner, if you don't, try again and see if you have better luck.
    Hey, I'm think I'll run Sustanon (only have access to 250mg/ml) for my second cycle. Would you mind posting your entire cycle here? Did you run hCG and arimidex at all? Should I up the dosage to 300mg likes yours or just stick to 250mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    If you extend the deca to 10 weeks, that would be a real good cycle for mass.
    But i also agree on that member who said it would be a long jump.
    Quit the russians at week 4. By then the rest should kick in. But maybe you should use Superdrol instead. Then you will not face waterretention and the nasty sides that comes.
    Just be more strict with liverdetox.
    Clomid 100 50 50 50 and the nolva.

You should run HCG the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Not in pct and not through your cycle, but this one is a touchy subject in here.
    But, if your bloodwork is not like a 17 year old virgin, you should wait with the orals until you got more experience and knowhow to gear with nonsuperb bloods:-)
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I think I'll run this for my third cycle then. Just confirming, by russians, you mean dbol right? Also, does the nolva PCT stay the same at 40/20/20/20?

yes..russians = dbol ....in norway we call..dbol russians.....im not sure if its the same in english:-)

Teekayarr is offline New Member
    My second cycle I ran:

Week 1-4: 50mg dbol /ED
    Week 1-14: 750mg TestE/wk
    Week 1-19: 12.5mg aromaxyl/ED
    Week 10-14: 50mg dbol/ED

PCT:
    Week 15-16: 100mg Clomid/ED
    Week 17-18: 75mg Clomid/ED
    Week 19: 50mg Clomid/ED

Went from about 190lbs- 230lbs by the end. Obviously a ton of water, and lost most of it, but strength and some size seemed to stay quite a bit!

Probably a lot of guys who hate me for my bullshit cycles like this though... lol

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Hell, that looks like a good second cycle to me. Shoot, I run that every year with great results. My second cycle was similar without the dbol .
    You might want to jack up the Arimidex to .5 EOD but you can play that by ear so to speak. Some guys are more sensitive than others. Start feeling like a chick with PMS? Up the dose a little (and I mean a little).
    You'll get a ton of mass of that stack but don't expect much to stay. There is going to be a lot of water in there. Make sure to keep a close eye on your BP, too.
    Good luck and keep us posted!

Thread Information