Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer

Thread: Female, first var cycle ever!

Porkchop3900 is offline Female Member

Female, first var cycle ever!

Hello. 34 y/o female, taking 10mgs of Var 2x a day. I supplement with all of the proper proteins and vitamins and whatnot..it's my first week, and other than a bit of a more greasy complexion, i'm not seeing much and don't know what to do/expect. If anyone has any input, please let me know how to see the best results!!!

I'm sorry but "I'm not seeing much' is kinda a vague response. What specific are you looking for and wanting to do with this cycle? Any goals in mind?

Sorry. Well, i'm 5'1, 110lbs, and I've been pretty much a sloth for the past 3 years. I'm lifting pretty heavy weights, doing a light bit of cardio, and I guess i'm waiting for the magic to happen. I'm looking to get shredded and jacked, not the thin person with no muscle tone that I have been. I guess I should post before and after pics or something? How long does Var take to do it's magic? Will I see impressive gains in a short period of time or over the next few months? I was instructed to take 10 mgs in the AM and 10 at night thus far.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop3900 View Post
    Sorry. Well, i'm 5'1, 110lbs, and I've been pretty much a sloth for the past 3 years. I'm lifting pretty heavy weights, doing a light bit of cardio, and I guess i'm waiting for the magic to happen. I'm looking to get shredded and jacked, not the thin person with no muscle tone that I have been. I guess I should post before and after pics or something? How long does Var take to do it's magic? Will I see impressive gains in a short period of time or over the next few months? I was instructed to take 10 mgs in the AM and 10 at night thus far.
    Who instructed you to take 20mgs/day of var for your first time? How long have you been on so far? How long do you plan on running this? It's not a magic pill but your diet and training must be on point! List a days worth of your diet/meals/& macro split?

I think that's a pretty high dose for s first run(doubling the standard 10mgs/day)... I see woman get by with 5mgs/day and some run the standard 10mgs/day split 2x(due to its half life & to keep your blood levels most stable) with great results for multiple cycles. We are all different
    But I'd think to lower your dose to 10mgs/day and see how you react first?! What are you taking for your liver support?

What's your training style(BBing/PLing or both power building)? What's your training look like? I'm asking all of this to see what we can make better(are you eating enough for muscle growth/are you training hard enough for what your trying to achieve?! GL

Nach

For me var can take up to two weeks for it to begin its 'magic' but much will be dependent on the dose and user......and of course the quality of your var. To cut and add muscle(which I am translating that as 'jacked') at the same time can be very hard to do especially for any novice. Your diet needs to be in check and cardio is a must.

The meathead who sold it to me that I know.. It's DLABS 20 mg Anavar . I planned on 8 weeks like he told me. Uh ok.. meals include bagel and cereal in the morning, peanut butter plus banana at lunch, snacks are protein bars or fiber one bars, dinner is usually chicken and veggies or fish. I don't think I eat enough for sure.. I don't know what i'm taking for liver support if anything? I take a prenatal vitamin (i was fairly malnurished before all of this) and take a handsome dose of whey after my workout.

My training includes stairstep/incline cardio to start... and lifting as much as I can with high reps. I'm no power builder for sure.. .Just a string bean social worker who wanted to look beach hot. I feel very ignorant at this point about all of this..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jacked 1.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	163552

Me on left... future me on right?

IMO diet plays the biggest factor when trying to cut body fat. If your trying to lean down I would increase protein intake and limit the amount of carbs taken in. Cut as much sugar, refined carbs and stick with whole food intake. Also, don't be afraid to increase your fat intake but try and stay away from anything saturated.
    Porkchop3900 likes this.

Thanks!

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop3900
    The meathead who sold it to me that I know.. It's DLABS 20 mg Anavar. I planned on 8 weeks like he told me. Uh ok.. meals include bagel and cereal in the morning, peanut butter plus banana at lunch, snacks are protein bars or fiber one bars, dinner is usually chicken and veggies or fish. I don't think I eat enough for sure.. I don't know what i'm taking for liver support if anything? I take a prenatal vitamin (i was fairly malnurished before all of this) and take a handsome dose of whey after my workout. My training includes stairstep/incline cardio to start... and lifting as much as I can with high reps. I'm no power builder for sure.. .Just a string bean social worker who wanted to look beach hot. I feel very ignorant at this point about all of this..

welcome. Thanks for posting pics and providing current diet. My initial impression is you look better then most and have a good base. The diet needs some modifications...actually an overhaul. Bagels, cereal, bananas....carbs. Depending on the protein bar...more carbs. Your body needs more protein to look like the future. It's absolutely achievable with proper nutrition and training.

I recommend u hold off on AAS until dial in nutrition and training. It will not give you results unless eating clean. Diet is number one. Training number 2 and gear is last.

Recommend post up your diet and training schedule in nutritional subforum.

Var isn't magic. Eat healthy. Train hard. Personally you can get to the future you without var. you have a very good base all things considered.

And never listen to meatheads. Lol

thanks. but he was so cute... and jacked...

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop3900
    thanks. but he was so cute... and jacked...
    Will make an exception then.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    20mg a day is wayyyyy too high for your first cycle! I have done at least 6 cycles of var and still haven't reached that high of a dose. If you are taking var and expecting to get shredded on one cycle you are going to be disappointed. With the right diet var will help you add lean muscle mass, but the gains are minimal. As I said I have done 6 cycles and while I have made great gains, I still wouldn't consider myself jacked. I started cycling at about 106 and I am currently sitting about 118 after a couple years of cycling var.
    Var is not a magic pill, and on its own it will not give you the look you are looking for. It will take a great diet (lots of protein and carbs), hard work, and time to get there.
    My advice is to drop the dose down to 5mg twice a day and see how that works. In this game more is not better.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I know it's a bummer, but don't listen to local juicers. The shit that I hear is just plain out retarded.

You - should b running 10mg a day. It's a nice safe start dose & you should still see noticeable results. From there you can move your dose up or down a bit.

Thread Information