Flexin Like Rae is offline New Member

Test e 250 first cycle lower back pain

Alright so I started my first cycle last Thursday I'm running test e only for 10 weeks. Anyway I pinned for the first time last Thursday in my right glute really had no issues went in fine and everything no pain at all, however the day after and up to today(pretty much subsided at this point) I've had some pretty rough tailbone/lower back pain. My girlfriend said it looked a little bit swollen and possibly bruised. All I could find was that I could have possibly hit the sciatic nerve but I think I would've known at the time I pinned if I had hit it, anybody ever experienced this or have any idea what may have caused it?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That's your 21 year old body telling you to stop this cycle before you screw yourself up.

At your age your body and sex organs are still developing.

Using AAS now may cause you lifelong problems.

It's only been 4 days, if you stop now you won't need to do PCT.

Please do yourself a favor and read some of the threads, about issues guys your age face when cycling, in the attachment below.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Flexin Like Rae is offline New Member
    Yeah I realize I'm young and it's not ideal to start at such a young age but I'm pretty adamant about it at this point. No disrespect to you or anything but I'd like a serious answer on what may have caused it. If you really think it's just my "virgin muscles" adapting to the oil I'd take that into consideration.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexin Like Rae View Post
    Yeah I realize I'm young and it's not ideal to start at such a young age but I'm pretty adamant about it at this point. No disrespect to you or anything but I'd like a serious answer on what may have caused it. If you really think it's just my "virgin muscles" adapting to the oil I'd take that into consideration.
    Believe it or not that was a very serious answer.

I not sure you fully understand the consequences of what might go wrong.

The Enth ester could be retaining water and putting pressure on your sciatica. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ease-help.html

Thread Information