Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By IronClydes

Thread: Proposed 3rd Cycle Feedback

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question Proposed 3rd Cycle Feedback

For reference, this is my most recent picture from a week ago: Attachment 163564
    This one is cleaner and a month ago: Attachment 163565

For this cycle I want to focus on slow gradual gains while enhancing muscular and aerobic endurance. I am trying to get the best of both worlds - to perform well in local mountain bike races (a fun hobby, but likely my last year, so I want to leave with my best year's performance) while possibly still adding some muscle gradually throughout. I will start this cycle immediately and continue it for the next 4 months of this race season.

I am proposing EQ, NPP, and Test. However, I have received, and read, a lot of negative feedback regarding EQ in these forums. I initially chose EQ as it is well known for endurance athletes due to it's slow, gradual gains, and boosted RBC/Hematocrit, which is great for races when kept between 50-55% (I will monitor frequently and donate if needed). I have already reached 48% with a little EPO, but that will start to naturally decline soon with all of the riding this season. As a reference, my races rarely exceed an hour in length, so my muscle loss risk is minimal, as I take in carbs and protein before and immediately after each race.

I initially proposed the following 20 week cycle:

600 EQ (200 m/w/f)
    150 NPP (50 m/w/f)
    120 Test C (40 m/w/f)
    .25 Anastrozole EOD
    .25 Caber (m/f)

However, some have suggested the following instead. I am not sure this wouldn't conflict with the goals, however, at these doses.

600 EQ (200 m/w/f)
    450 NPP (150 m/w/f)
    600 Test C (200 m/w/f)
    .25 Anastrozole EOD
    .25 Caber (m/f)

I'll run this for a total of 20 weeks as EQ is slow and that will cover the remainder of the MTB racing season. Since I am on HRT/TRT, I won't need PCT, I will just return to cruise dosing of 120-140/week Test Cyp and the HcG at 500/week (I also run very low dose Deca during TRT).

If you agree that I should avoid EQ, please offer a suggestion of what you would use in it's place. Someone previously suggested low dose Anavar , for instance. The following are the choices I have available for this athletic-focused cycle:

Injectables:
    EQ 200/ml x 25ml (more on way)
    NPP 100/ml x 30ml (more on way)
    Deca 250/ml x 10ml (more on way)
    Tren A 100/ml x 50ml (more on way)
    Tren E 200/ml x 40ml
    Test P 100/ml x 10ml
    Test C 200/ml x 60ml

Orals:
    Anavar 10mg x 200 tabs
    Stanozolol 50mg x 140 tabs
    Clen 20mg x 230 tabs
    T3 25mcg x 200 tabs
    Halo 5mg x 90 tabs

Thanks fellas.

Blog Entries
    I like the first cycle idea for strictly athletic performance purposes but the second one looks like a solid cycle as well...both will jack up your hemocrit imho but i have never ran either one...I will say good choice leaving the tren out use that after the race season is over it would be counter productive to your endurance goals I can say that for sure...good luck I will be watching...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I like the first cycle idea for strictly athletic performance purposes but the second one looks like a solid cycle as well...both will jack up your hemocrit imho but i have never ran either one...I will say good choice leaving the tren out use that after the race season is over it would be counter productive to your endurance goals I can say that for sure...good luck I will be watching...
    Thanks Ghetto.

Definitely a blast riding with all the power of Tren , but my heart-rate is ridiculous on that stuff during cardio lol

Any reason why the second, more potent, cycle would be counter productive to my athletic endurance goals? I like the sound of it, if it's not too much for my intent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post
    Thanks Ghetto.

Definitely a blast riding with all the power of Tren , but my heart-rate is ridiculous on that stuff during cardio lol

Any reason why the second, more potent, cycle would be counter productive to my athletic endurance goals? I like the sound of it, if it's not too much for my intent.
    I didn't mean to imply the second cycle would be counter productive just the tren...ive had moments on the trail when on tren that I could not get enough air and that shits scary on a 90deg day that was on clen too...you heart can only take so much stress...the second cycle only adds more of the compounds which will only amplify the sides/effects good and or bad so to be honest if your so inclined give the second one a go only you know if you can handle it and I know you have experience to draw on to make an educated decision plus I know you will give blood if needed so...your call brother...

Thanks Ghetto.

I understood your meaning, I only meant to get your opinion on the second one as being truly viable for this cycle's goals.

EQ wouldn't increase, so tripling the NPP and Testosterone dosage shouldn't have any negative affects on my cardiovascular or muscular endurance, correct?

My previous cycles were:

1) Blasting up to 750 Test alone
    2) Tren 100 EOD, with 200 Test/wk, and 200 Deca /wk
    3) Small bridge of Anavar and T3 for about 5 weeks after the Tren Cycle to really cut up.

The Tren one was supreme and perfect. But, for performance enhancement, I agree, it's not viable.

I don't see a problem with the larger cycle, but I have no personal experience with EQ or NPP...

Blog Entries
    Thanks Ghetto.

I understood your meaning, I only meant to get your opinion on the second one as being truly viable for this cycle's goals.

EQ wouldn't increase, so tripling the NPP and Testosterone dosage shouldn't have any negative affects on my cardiovascular or muscular endurance, correct?

My previous cycles were:

1) Blasting up to 750 Test alone
    2) Tren 100 EOD, with 200 Test/wk, and 200 Deca /wk
    3) Small bridge of Anavar and T3 for about 5 weeks after the Tren Cycle to really cut up.

The Tren one was supreme and perfect. But, for performance enhancement, I agree, it's not viable.

I don't see a problem with the larger cycle, but I have no personal experience with EQ or NPP...
    I cant say that it wont but I think you will be ok...what dose your gut tell you with the experiences you have had with the compounds you are familiar with?...I don't think the doses are outrageous by any means...if you do a log I am very interested in what you experience from this...

My gut feels pretty good about the larger doses as well… I would only have to hold off at the lower TRT dosage of testosterone for another month and then I can jump up to the large doses since I have my annual TRT bloodwork in one month. However, being already over a month into the bike race season, I can't put off starting this another month. But I don't think the TRT dosed testosterone and the low dosed NPP and EQ would adversely affect those blood tests so much to cause any concern.

So, I'll start at the lower dosed cycle for a month and then, after the labs, go to the larger dosed cycle for the remainder of the 20 weeks.

Seem reasonable?

I cant say that it wont but I think you will be ok...what dose your gut tell you with the experiences you have had with the compounds you are familiar with?...I don't think the doses are outrageous by any means...if you do a log I am very interested in what you experience from this...

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you aren't running HCG during your cycle? You should run 500IU per week (250x2). Definitely steer clear of Tren - it will wreak havoc on your cardio.

I'll let other more experienced experts chime in but I think the test on your first option is too low. Again I'll let others chime in there.

I should have mentioned that.

I maintain my TRT doses of hcg year round. That's 250iu (500 total) twice weekly taken with 500 (1000 total) B12 twice weekly.

The initial test dose is my TRT level dosage. I intend to maintain that for the first month, until my trt annual bloods, and then increase it.

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    It sounds like you aren't running HCG during your cycle? You should run 500IU per week (250x2). Definitely steer clear of Tren - it will wreak havoc on your cardio.

I'll let other more experienced experts chime in but I think the test on your first option is too low. Again I'll let others chime in there.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dang, personally I couldn't use that much my blood would literally be sludge. I'd be G2G with 400mg cyp and 200-300mg NPP weekly, it would be gracious plenty, especially if endurance was a concern. Not sure that I would include the cabergoline as long as the a'dex was handling my E2.
    But that is just my thoughts. You know how your body reacts.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

So, you would suggest the following, correct?

400 test cyp
    200-300 NPP
    600 EQ
    .25 Anastrozole EOD

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Dang, personally I couldn't use that much my blood would literally be sludge. I'd be G2G with 400mg cyp and 200-300mg NPP weekly, it would be gracious plenty, especially if endurance was a concern. Not sure that I would include the cabergoline as long as the a'dex was handling my E2.
    But that is just my thoughts. You know how your body reacts.

So, you would suggest the following, correct?

400 test cyp
    200-300 NPP
    600 EQ
    .25 Anastrozole EOD
    Honestly, I wouldn't even consider the EQ, but some people like it. EQ wreaks havoc with my hematocrit and I stayed constantly hungry. For me, the negatives of EQ far outweigh any positives it may have.
    I may be completely wrong, but I think I wouldn't want to run a heavy cycle., especially if endurance is a concern. The 2 seem contradictory to me, so that's why I favor the test/NPP at low doses.
    I think you've got the muscle you need for your race, it's just a matter of pushing your CNS to respond beyong the level it is accustomed to.
    IMHO, the cyp and NPP would be sufficient given the activity you're involved in.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't even consider the EQ, but some people like it. EQ wreaks havoc with my hematocrit and I stayed constantly hungry. For me, the negatives of EQ far outweigh any positives it may have.
    I may be completely wrong, but I think I wouldn't want to run a heavy cycle., especially if endurance is a concern. The 2 seem contradictory to me, so that's why I favor the test/NPP at low doses.
    I think you've got the muscle you need for your race, it's just a matter of pushing your CNS to respond beyong the level it is accustomed to.
    IMHO, the cyp and NPP would be sufficient given the activity you're involved in.
    Thanks AG.

I am partial to using the EQ since I went out and bought a cycle's worth already and would hate to waste the money. However, you recommend the below cycle then?

400 Test C (200 m/f)
    300 NPP (100 m/w/f)

I had the same concerns of a heavy cycle being counterproductive for the athletic goals; however, if it won't hinder them, but will simply enhance opportunity for slow growth and muscle protection....why not?

The increased hematocrit is actually desirable for the endurance in these events. It's the sole reason why EPO is so widely used in the elite bike races...so, as long as I monitor and donate if it get's too high, it should be a good thing...I am at about 47% hematocrit right now and would ideally be between 50-55% for ideal performance. If I get close to 55%, however, I will donate as I don't want to risk it.

With this logic, would you still advise to toss the EQ, regardless? I know all AAS increase hematocrit...but, as you recommended, those low doses won't likely have much affect without the EQ....and EQ does have benefits for slow, solid, growth on top of the NPP and Test...

I am only biased towards the EQ, however, as I already bought it lol

Regarding the NPP, I have heard it said that 100 ED is better than 150 EOD...

Any insight or perspective on this?

To add to the thread, I have also received a PM advising to stay with EQ at 600, test c at 200 over my trt dose (325), and to drop NPP completely and save for another cycle later as 150 is not enough to matter.

To add to the thread, I have also received a PM advising to stay with EQ at 600, test c at 200 over my trt dose (325), and to drop NPP completely and save for another cycle later as 150 is not enough to matter.
    I did fine at lower doses pinning EOD to E3D at the weekly dose I suggested. Guess you'll have to go with what works for you.

Edit: Good luck with your race.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-24-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    IronClydes likes this.

Would anyone recommend incorporating T3, Anavar , or Winstrol ? Perhaps front loading with it since EQ takes at least 4 weeks to begin having an effect. Being a weight sensitive sport, it would definitely help to lean out the unneeded body fat. Currently sitting at about 14%

Hey Ghetto,

Started my first log, for this cycle, as requested: EQ, NPP, and Test C cycle
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Curious what you guys think about this cycle I found in our forums... I could mimic it, minus the Tren A since that would hinder endurance performance. Here it is:

W1-26: EQ 600
    W1-22: test 500
    W13-20: Winstrol 75 ED
    W23-30: test 700
    W23-30: Tren A 75 ED

I have everything to do this...I just wouldn't increase the test for another 3 weeks to 500.

Thread Information